Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Server is up!!

I got a totem placed, anyway. Time to log out for a bit and hope it's still there when I come back like it's supposed to be. That will give everyone else who didn't get one down before the lag/crash/server go poof hit to place theirs. Besides, I can't so much as pick up a blade of grass!

Quote Originally Posted by bankerandrew View Post
    i paid $40, if i want to say fail, i say fail. they should have EXPECTED THIS. tired of fail launches.... seriously... they are being cheap not providing decent servers at launch. All I am saying... i have my job, this is theres... should have expected it and acted accordingly... just wasting our time... but meh... at least i have beer haha.
    whos to say they didnt expect it friend? it could simply be they expected stress but came across something else for all we know.

Heck if even blizzard and soe have trouble then we have to give them a break lol!

Guys we are PREORDERS, otherwise known as TESTING DUMMIES !
    We are the stress test for the server lol

Umm, this is a new game. Frankly you will be beta testing for the next 2 months, at which time the 40 dollars you spent to test their game will have run out, and they will want some monthly lovin from your green, and at that time if the game is not up to your snuff. don't sub.

Until then your playing a BETA build. Accept the truth, and look ahead to what may be.

testing stopped when BETA was over... period. That was their choice to go live... i am just taking advantage of my right to play the game as is everyone else for the $ they paid. Obviously nothing can be done about it, i get that, but i am just saying... that they could have anticipated, no, should have anticipated and acted accordingly... or been upfront and delayed launch... why force launch?

It's expected.

Take it as a good sign.

I want to play this game on one server with hundreds of players, not dozens.

Drink some beer and work thru it.

If you played Shadowbane, this is nothing.
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by bankerandrew View Post
    testing stopped when BETA was over... period. That was their choice to go live... i am just taking advantage of my right to play the game as is everyone else for the $ they paid. Obviously nothing can be done about it, i get that, but i am just saying... that they could have anticipated, no, should have anticipated and acted accordingly... or been upfront and delayed launch... why force launch?
    This is par for the course with some MMO launches, especially small indie ones. I understand and agree with what you're saying to a point - they weren't prepared.

But, unfortunately, I think this was pretty much expected.

Wondered how long it would take for the narrow minded, impatient imbeciles to make themselves heard.

Yes there is some lag, but that is not the problem here. They have a bug on placement of the totem on some people. There is some dumbass on the chat in game saying he has planted his totem 15 times now and every time he does the server crashes. So what does this dumbass do? He keeps planting his totem. Really?? Someone needs to slap whoever this is. If you know you have a bug, dont keep doing it cause you think its fuckin funny. Get a Guide in game and tell them about it, and if they want you to show them then do it, but please stop doing it until you have them around.

And come on guys, just because there are a couple dumbasses here pulling thier finger and smelling up the place, dont be hating on NG for it. Yes they have a bug, but that in way way means these couple of people have to make it this bad. You want someone to hate on, find the ones placing thier known broken totem every 2 minutes and laughing cause they intentionally crashed the server again.

Sadist and Georgewashington keep placing multiple totems, clearly causing a bug which might crash the server.