Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    I am gonna go with number 3.
    But i don't have much faith in new content coming soon seeing that until now not even the basic stuff (crafting window, confirmation for dismantling, etc.) have not been fixed. Guess will just have to wait and see, i wish them all the luck, this game really has potential.

Quote Originally Posted by joexxxz View Post
    They hired a new programmer for combat. They are working on it
    I talked with Dezgard two nights ago.. whom I am pretty sure is the head or "lead" programer. He told me he hasn't met with the guy you are refering too yet.. I asked specifically.

My account hasn't been turned off yet... I went ahead and loaded up my toold and goodies incase it goes down and I resub I'll have a decent start. This sucks.. so much wasted potential.
    I'm just bored out of my skull running around. My homestead has been built for weeks and weeks now. I've crafted enough sets of armour to last a small tribe... I've used the broken combat mechanics to pvp slap bow for months.... there isn't anything fun other than the ideas now.. and the ideas are being watered down by people afraid to risk their pixels.

Quote Originally Posted by coca View Post
    I talked with Dezgard two nights ago.. whom I am pretty sure is the head or "lead" programer. He told me he hasn't met with the guy you are refering too yet.. I asked specifically.

My account hasn't been turned off yet... I went ahead and loaded up my toold and goodies incase it goes down and I resub I'll have a decent start. This sucks.. so much wasted potential.
    I'm just bored out of my skull running around. My homestead has been built for weeks and weeks now. I've crafted enough sets of armour to last a small tribe... I've used the broken combat mechanics to pvp slap bow for months.... there isn't anything fun other than the ideas now.. and the ideas are being watered down by people afraid to risk their pixels.
    You are so full of hyperbole Coca. What do you mean months? Your join date is Feb 18, 2011. 3 whole days from now it will be a total of 2 months (a total of 56 days as of today). Of course, I'm sure that the Devs deserve no weekends in your estimation, but lets just pretend for a moment they actually have a life and are not robots. Subtract approx. 14 - 16 days of timeoff.

Now, because you are a smart boy, you realized when this game launched that the PVP/combat system was not finished, and that it was on the drawing board. They very distinctly stated that there was going to be 6-9 months of "Prelude" and that PVP/combat would be one of the things in development during that period. To clarify things a bit more - due to problems of the Feb. launch, the official launch date was pushed to March 1. Just to help you with your sucky math skills a little, here's some realism for you. As of today, it has been 46 days since official launch. There have been a total of 6 weekends in that time period - subtract 12 days for weekends,(only of course, if you believe people need some rest) and that leaves a total of 34 working days since the March 1 launch.

Next point:

You talk about your homestead, thought you were a member of the VD tribe, that's what your profile shows. In any case, of course it would only take a few hours to build a homestead. You're talkin' just a few meters to throw up a fence, build a tent, and toss down some baskets. Whoopee do

On to the next point:

Quote Originally Posted by coca View Post
    With your lack of math skills, I have my doubts in your ability to accurately quote and understand what someone said to you in IRC. So there again, we must take what you post with a large dose of salt, because unfortunately, you are full of lots of suppositions and few facts.

I believe you have now posted in the forums several times how disappointed you are with Xsyon and that you will not be renewing your subscription. Fine already, we've heard you. I'm going to now leave you with one last clue - no one cares Coca whether you come or go, you offered little if nothing to the forum discussions except for your whiney self-centered "doom & gloom" waaaaaaaaaa's.

Next time Coca posts another of his "whiney" posts, will someone please call a waaamulance?

Coca is not a member of vd. He merely had sig envy. he's a hh member which is a loose subset of PRX, which ahs been around for quite a while.

the generally slobbery makes me laugh at this point tho...i mean really? I could see a couple months ago...but it's been a pretty obvious slide since 'release' a couple months back.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubanka View Post
    the generally slobbery makes me laugh at this point tho...i mean really? I could see a couple months ago...but it's been a pretty obvious slide since 'release' a couple months back.
    Sometimes Dubanka it is hard to make out what you are saying, I'm assuming that it is because English is not your first language?

Anyway, what do you mean by "slobbery"?

Also, could you give me specific examples of "obvious slide since 'release'"? Also, can you clarify which release you are talking about, the first failed release in February, 56 days ago, or the official release March 1, 46 days ago?

Quote Originally Posted by China View Post
    Sometimes Dubanka it is hard to make out what you are saying, I'm assuming that it is because English is not your first language?

Anyway, what do you mean by "slobbery"?

Also, could you give me specific examples of "obvious slide since 'release'"? Also, can you clarify which release you are talking about, the first failed release in February, 56 days ago, or the official release March 1, 46 days ago?
    i'm just gonna lol. slob on china, slob on.

Oh my! So English is your first language. Who knew.

Quote Originally Posted by China View Post
    Oh my! So English is your first language. Who knew.
    My first language is Hill Billy.

1 - I'll stay at least 6 months.

d3m0nd0, China, Dubanka keep it on topic please.

Thanks
    Dezgard