Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    [QUOTE=Andro Bourne;67940]By community I ment the others players disagreeing with your buddys throught process, how about try reading the WHOLE thread instead of picking out 1 statement and commenting on it...

Ok now that question is answered I'm out thread is back in your hands have fun, if you got something to say or do meet me in game and troll it up there.[/QUOTE]

[url]http://meta.filesmelt.com/downloader.php?file=dwi12.gif[/url]

You're the Black guy, I'm the White guy.

Get shit on.

[QUOTE=marilio;68157][url]http://meta.filesmelt.com/downloader.php?file=dwi12.gif[/url]

You're the Black guy, I'm the White guy.

Get shit on.[/QUOTE]

So... your agreeing to being a troll then?

Steal glasses then running away... like a punk bitch? What the video doesnt show is what happen when the bitch ass white kid got down... enough said.

[QUOTE=Elder2003;68046]LOL You killed us one time on your terms. Every time i have 1v1 with you i have kicked your ass the only one in your tribe that can win is baby. lol Learn to pvp if your going to be in a pvp guild you died from 1v1 with crafters that have shit for pvp stats
    Your guild is just fail I feel bad for the 1 good pvper in your tribe I miss spoke when i said you were good at pvp there was one time when you killed us one time lol stfu[/QUOTE]

Kid we spoke about this already but if you want to continue trollin thats fine by me, did I not kick you ass in a 3 vs 1 before you had to reroll to get height advantage? I'm actually pleased I effected your life that much you had to reroll.

Babyjesus is a 4 day old noob and was asking us what button to press to enter pvp mode when he was kicking your ass, wow it sucks when someone is your hieght doesnt it? no more advantage for you... to bad. (not even to mention he kicks your ass 4 out of 5 times)

Anyways if you have more shit to talk to do in game you can troll it up with your friends there too

What is this Darkfall?

No.

Now please go away with your 1v1 nonsense and epeen bragging posts.

News Flash!

Truck Boat Tribe reforming and renaming. they will now be known as the Glory Hole Go Getters.

[QUOTE=Andro Bourne;68454]So... your agreeing to being a troll then?

Steal glasses then running away... like a punk bitch? What the video doesnt show is what happen when the bitch ass white kid got down... enough said.

Kid we spoke about this already but if you want to continue trollin thats fine by me, did I not kick you ass in a 3 vs 1 before you had to reroll to get height advantage? I'm actually pleased I effected your life that much you had to reroll.

Babyjesus is a 4 day old noob and was asking us what button to press to enter pvp mode when he was kicking your ass, wow it sucks when someone is your hieght doesnt it? no more advantage for you... to bad. (not even to mention he kicks your ass 4 out of 5 times)

Anyways if you have more shit to talk to do in game you can troll it up with your friends there too[/QUOTE]

You are beyond mad.

[QUOTE=Andro Bourne;68454]So... your agreeing to being a troll then?

Anyways if you have more shit to talk to do in game you can troll it up with your friends there too[/QUOTE]

You killed me one time maybe two i have killed you upwards of 5 times so far... stop living in the past you had a fluke some how you killed 3 of us witch will never happen again we made a mistake. stop gloating about one time when every other time you have lost lol badly. I killed you then killed baby after I was @ half help then went back killed you 2 more times and baby got me 1 time lol so stop going off about the one time that you killed 3 of us it happen one time and sense then you have not even been able to kill one of our fighters or most of our crafters lol you need to not base yourself on pvp and try to be a bit more diplomatic cause you will fail in every aspect of pvp

[QUOTE=marilio;68674]You are beyond mad.[/QUOTE]

Oh yea so mad, raging so hard it hurts me inside... kid please grow the up.

[QUOTE=Elder2003;68755]You killed me one time maybe two i have killed you upwards of 5 times so far... stop living in the past you had a fluke some how you killed 3 of us witch will never happen again we made a mistake. stop gloating about one time when every other time you have lost lol badly. I killed you then killed baby after I was @ half help then went back killed you 2 more times and baby got me 1 time lol so stop going off about the one time that you killed 3 of us it happen one time and sense then you have not even been able to kill one of our fighters or most of our crafters lol you need to not base yourself on pvp and try to be a bit more diplomatic cause you will fail in every aspect of pvp[/QUOTE]

And here talk about troll much, the post wasnt even related to you, you happen to jump in simply just to troll, enough said if you got something to say or do say it in game.

[QUOTE=Andro Bourne;68761]Oh yea so mad, raging so hard it hurts me inside... kid please grow the up.

And here talk about troll much, the post wasnt even related to you, you happen to jump in simply just to troll, enough said if you got something to say or do say it in game.[/QUOTE]

your nonsense is getting old, to be fair.

I know this thread doesn't involve me, but I had to come in and lol@marilio for trying too hard.

[QUOTE=marilio;67271]those idiots said theyw ere going to post a screenshot, so I did too.

Again, they are so bad they didn't do anything

[B][COLOR="#2e8b57"]We RP rednecks that drive Truck Boats. [/COLOR][/B]gtfo[/QUOTE]

I do not think roleplaying is needed.