PDA

View Full Version : Applause

sicarius
05-13-2010, 06:39 PM
May I please have an applause for xsyon staff, so refreshing having updates pretty much 2-4 times a day.
Awesome, particularly coming from darkfall where you were lucky to get updates before release once or twice a month.

Gunz
05-13-2010, 06:40 PM
agreed

Derek
05-13-2010, 06:45 PM
/applause

sicarius
05-13-2010, 06:52 PM
Derek wrote:

/applause

LOL, /cry with joy loudly

Veldern
05-13-2010, 06:52 PM
Agreed... tis much better.

inferno3387
05-13-2010, 07:02 PM
I agree, one of the most professional indie MMO company I have ever followed. Keep up the good work.

eikona
05-13-2010, 07:07 PM
I'll throw in an applause. Devs are great. :)

Sabina
05-13-2010, 07:13 PM
Me too, you guys ROCK!

Relandi
05-13-2010, 07:36 PM
Jooky's from Cali, he must smoke (right??!) - here's a blunt!

Farmerbob
05-13-2010, 07:39 PM
inferno3387 wrote:

I agree, one of the most professional indie MMO company I have ever followed. Keep up the good work.

fixed

/agree

DanielVE
05-13-2010, 08:01 PM
/agree

Been saying this on other topics as well. This dev team is awesome.
Lots of updates and they work non stop, thats why i have a lot of faith in this game.

Kunra
05-13-2010, 08:03 PM
I'll applaud when I am finally in a game I have already paid for. A game that is stable enough to NOT need multiple days a week where the server is down for hours at a time.

Been down this road before(too many times), when those conditions are met, I will glady offer my applause to the staff.

Untill then, we wait.

Veldern
05-13-2010, 08:05 PM
Kunra wrote:

I'll applaud when I am finally in a game I have already paid for. A game that is stable enough to NOT need multiple days a week where the server is down for hours at a time.

Been down this road before(too many times), when those conditions are met, I will glady offer my applause to the staff.

Untill then, we wait. You have just described every game that has ever had a beta... ever.

inferno3387
05-13-2010, 08:12 PM
Kunra wrote:

Untill then, we wait.

Are you serious? :blink: You have never played beta before if you are that fanatical... :S

Kunra
05-13-2010, 08:13 PM
Veldern wrote:

Kunra wrote:

Untill then, we wait. You have just described every game that has ever had a beta... ever.

I know.

I love this game in Concept. When(if) the Devs deliver, then I will give all the Applause and Kudos they deserve. I will even spend most of my off game time touting this game on many mmo forums. Untill then, it's a wait and see situation.

I paid the $40, hoping it wasn't $40 wasted.

Farmerbob
05-13-2010, 08:27 PM
Kunra wrote:

Veldern wrote:

Kunra wrote:

I know.

I love this game in Concept. When(if) the Devs deliver, then I will give all the Applause and Kudos they deserve. I will even spend most of my off game time touting this game on many mmo forums. Untill then, it's a wait and see situation.

My applause wasn't for a finished product, it was for the dedication of the people working on the game.

Even if the game flops or I hate it in it's final implementation, this team is quite possibly the most interactive and hard working dev team I've ever had the pleasure to beta for. My applause for this accomplishment will not be diminished regardless of what the game actually ends up being.

inferno3387
05-13-2010, 08:28 PM
Farmerbob wrote:

My applause wasn't for a finished product, it was for the dedication of the people working on the game.

Even if the game flops or I hate it in it's final implementation, this team is quite possibly the most interactive and hard working dev team I've ever had the pleasure to beta for. My applause for this accomplishment will not be diminished regardless of what the game actually ends up being.

This 100%. Actually keeping their customers updated daily is really amazing after following Mortal Online... B)

Twosock
05-13-2010, 08:29 PM
Keep up the good work.

Enyoing your the splendors of lake tahoe.
Digging a few holes. Exploring, getting myself lost in the green mist more times then i care to remember. Left a few corpse on the road. Crafted some stuff. and currently collecting buttons and zippers. if i ever figure out how to find recipes(probably turned off atm)Over all having a blast.

Ps. Need a torch/flashlight/lightsaber badly.

Well got sidetracked.

I notice more work beeing done then any alpha/beta i been in so far.
Stuff gets refined before more content gets added/turned on.
And that by a small team dedicated team. I for one doesnt worry
they will make it into a great game.

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Herm Albright (1876 - 1944)"

sicarius
05-13-2010, 09:18 PM
Farmerbob wrote:

Kunra wrote:

Veldern wrote:

Kunra wrote:

I know.

Exactly, inhuman dedication is worth the applause.

Virtus
05-13-2010, 09:21 PM
Relandi wrote:

Thanks guys!

and double no on that he lives in Nevada, close to the border and does not do any type of smoking cigs or other wise. Don't think the russians do either actually.

to Kunra The server has been stable for multiple days now and only been taken down for updates. With the new tester server this should happen even less often since only 100% polished features will go into the "final server"

Relandi
05-13-2010, 09:26 PM
Virtus wrote:

Relandi wrote:

Thanks guys!

and double no on that he lives in Nevada, close to the border and does not do any type of smoking cigs or other wise. Don't think the russians do either actually.

Interesting, wonder why I got the idea he lived in Cali in my head .. (Shut up, it's not cause I'm high..)

Whatever, I'll smoke it for you guys then, and here's some vodka for the Russian comrades!

Tangent: Does this mean the future of hemp in this game is undetermined?? >>

Virtus
05-13-2010, 09:27 PM
maybe cuz lake tahoe is half in Cali half in Nevavda anyway we digress

Kunra
05-13-2010, 09:30 PM
Virtus wrote:

Relandi wrote:

Thanks guys!

to Kunra The server has been stable for multiple days now and only been taken down for updates. With the new tester server this should happen even less often since only 100% polished features will go into the "final server"

2 words, Virtus, Memory Leaks. You think Server stability has been an issue, wait till those are over and Devs try to deal with Mem Leaks.

Mark these words.

Veldern
05-13-2010, 09:53 PM
Kunra wrote:

2 words, Virtus, Memory Leaks. You think Server stability has been an issue, wait till those are over and Devs try to deal with Mem Leaks.

Mark these words.I think it's gotten to the point where not even the devs care about what you have to say, Kunra.

Kunra
05-13-2010, 09:57 PM
Veldern wrote:

Kunra wrote:

Mark these words.I think it's gotten to the point where not even the devs care about what you have to say, Kunra.

Then they lose.

Diocletian
05-13-2010, 09:59 PM
Veldern wrote:

Kunra wrote:

That is not your call to make :blink:

Veldern
05-13-2010, 10:01 PM
Diocletian wrote:

That is not your call to make :blink: (Used the qualifier "think" :P)

**EDIT**
Plus... I doubt they would ever actually say that. They're too professional for that.

Xsyon
05-13-2010, 10:03 PM
Thanks all!

I really appreciate the good words and I appreciate the criticism as well.

We had some setbacks, but the entire team is working day and night. I couldn't ask for a more dedicated group!

Virtus
05-13-2010, 10:03 PM
lets not turn this post into a shit fest, i'm too tired and have a headache i dont wanna have to be splitting topics up.

Xsyon
05-13-2010, 10:06 PM
PS: I did grow up in California, and I'm just a mile from the border right now.

I'll take a round of vodka. ;)

Veldern
05-13-2010, 10:11 PM
Virtus wrote:

lets not turn this post into a shit fest, i'm too tired and have a headache i dont wanna have to be splitting topics up.You're right Virtus, I apologize (To both you and Kunra).

Kunra, I have yet to see you post anything other then bitching and I find that annoying. I understand that you've been burned with games in the past (who among us hasn't?) but your constant negativity and suggestions about fundamental game changes is putting a strain on my nerves.

Kunra
05-13-2010, 10:14 PM
Xsyon wrote:

Thanks all!

I really appreciate the good words and I appreciate the criticism as well.

We had some setbacks, but the entire team is working day and night. I couldn't ask for a more dedicated group!

I've been burned enough to say straight out, I pull no punches.

Xsyon/Jooky(or whatever you are called), I say what I feel.

If you give me the game you say you can, I will be your best advertiser.

If you don't, well, I am an ex-SWG Vet afterall. Just deliver on what you promise and you have me for years.

Kunra
05-13-2010, 10:20 PM
Veldern wrote:

Virtus wrote:

lets not turn this post into a shit fest, i'm too tired and have a headache i dont wanna have to be splitting topics up.You're right Virtus, I apologize (To both you and Kunra).

Kunra, I have yet to see you post anything other then bitching and I find that annoying. I understand that you've been burned with games in the past (who among us hasn't?) but your constant negativity and suggestions about fundamental game changes is putting a strain on my nerves.

Then don't read my posts.

If it's one thing I have learned over the years, being Vocal can bring changes to a game that might or might not need changing.

Staying silent means nothing changes, for good or ill.

DonViper
05-13-2010, 10:22 PM
Applauds the dev's (The game god's) (and patiently waits for his turn to try the game)

Oakstead
05-14-2010, 03:45 AM
And another round of applause for the devs who are advancing this game step by step. I look forward to seeing what this game becomes a few years from now.

Paradox
05-14-2010, 05:54 AM
/ Applaud

The frequent updates really show the great progress this team is making. I am excited to read each new dev post.

Derek
05-14-2010, 07:23 AM
Lighthearted jab @ Kunra:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yFSpml8oSw