PDA

View Full Version : Pets,Mounts and Guards incoming!

Whorlok
06-08-2018, 06:06 AM
Hi all,
the first testalpha from Pets,Mounts and Guards/Soldier (excellent) arrived on testserver!...Many Bugs but we can see a big coming Feature! It is now only a time where the Bugs are destroyed. A short screen from a deer mount i would send it for you!
When this feature goes live there will be massive events created by Players.

Battlefield:
- find REVENANTS and convert (tame) them to fight for your army and act as guardians for your city !

- NEXT STEP: Train(PLAY taste) and feed (FEED taste) them to become stronger and stronger

- then equip your soldiers with player-made weapons and armor in your army's Colors
- CAPTURE ZONES: conquer certain points and receive special rewards with your Guild npc army
- Let your NPC soldiers Patrol and guard your City with them

or

- let the tamed Revenants Patrol in your City and create a Living City in XSYON!
- You know? You can name your animals mounts and soldiers too!

Whorlok
06-08-2018, 06:22 AM
Video Link riding the deer:

https://youtu.be/jlX4DPN4hlQ

legend552
06-08-2018, 06:24 PM
That's looking pretty good! I love the icons he created for the mount commands, as well as how smoothly the Mule Deer moves. I can't wait to try it myself! :D

toppers1
06-08-2018, 07:04 PM
That's looking pretty good! I love the icons he created for the mount commands, as well as how smoothly the Mule Deer moves. I can't wait to try it myself! :D

Tame bears NOW ya talking :)

chojinuk
06-09-2018, 03:41 AM
It will change the game massively.

no longer will players balk at having to travel huge distances

or travel through bear infested territory

it will make the map smaller

This has huge implications.

On side note are Pets and Mounts Tradeable ?

Can a player Make a living selling these ?

(im already thinking about further updates for this....

Saddles.....saddleCraft.....saddles with slots like a cart....saddles that increase speed...saddles that improve control, lessen skittishness, improve mount stats like stamina etc etc

Can you fight on a mount - probably not ? )

Xsyon, you will definitely need to email ALL ex-players when this is released with a nice video
to make all those players come back to the game

Whorlok
06-09-2018, 04:12 AM
ROOSTER FIGHT CLUB
I'm just training my rooster for the upcoming rooster fighting league!

There are high sums traded on such contests (dollars)

thurgond
06-09-2018, 07:19 AM
What saddle would it take so you could ride a spiney tipped ridge runner? ��

-- Ravelli

Wyry
06-10-2018, 11:16 PM
:p probably those animals are for fakirs only :P

Bejaymac
06-11-2018, 03:16 AM
Full grown shadow bear is going to be one hell of a big mount, going to need a big ladder just get near it's back :p

Bejaymac
06-11-2018, 03:16 PM
I think something might have changed on test since Whorlok tried it, I can't get the taming menu to appear on Revenants or quite a few other animals.

Tamed a shadow bear only to find you can't use them as mounts.

Animal agro is off on test so they don't attack, which makes it easy to tame things there, when it goes live don't be too surprised if you die long before you get anything tamed.

Whorlok
06-11-2018, 09:38 PM
i hope this is only a bug..:(

Bejaymac
06-26-2018, 02:47 AM
Don't think so, so far Revs are the only mob I haven't been able to tame.

It's also starting to look like it's going to be one tamed animal per player for the time being.

If you are experiencing horrible LAG on test then blame the animal farmers near you, the more there are in a small area the worse it gets, a couple of pets aren't causing anything bad, but several dozen and the server and client have a hard time just drawing them let alone tracking them.