Zeaph
05-15-2010, 08:49 AM
Its here! What the hell is going on?

Largion
05-15-2010, 08:52 AM
Your 1 month early m8.

astronomicat
05-15-2010, 08:53 AM
it was moved to june 15th like 3 weeks ago.

Zeaph
05-15-2010, 08:54 AM
Really? Where was the announcement?

Zeaph
05-15-2010, 08:56 AM
ok I see it hidden right smack in the middle of the may 1st update

astronomicat
05-15-2010, 08:57 AM
under the announcement section of the forum. the from the developer thread.

Update May 1:

Hello everyone!

We’re going to have to push the planned final character wipe until the server is completely stable and we have a decent amount of time to fully test and improve the Prelude features with players in the game.

The recent problems we’ve had with the server and patch downloader have taken too much of our time this past month and we haven’t been able to turn on as many features as we originally planned.

We have made a lot of recent progress fixing bugs and improving some of the currently implemented features based on player feedback.

We’ve also completely blocked unwanted incoming traffic on the server and we’ve tracked down and fixed some obscure problems that only a few players were having. These things were unexpected, but in the long the run, it’s better to take care of these things now rather than down the road.

Player feedback so far has been very positive. Suggestions for improvements are in line with my vision for the game and how it will evolve. I think we’re building a great community and though these unexpected problems are causing a delay, things in general are looking very good!

Our tentative plan now is for a final character wipe on June 15th. We are not going to push a release deadline until the game is ready, stable and with the planned Prelude features working well.

We will continue to let in pre-order players on a first come, first serve basis. We have been letting in larger groups and will continue to do so, hoping to get all current subscribers in the game by the middle of May.

Pre-order players will have access to the current early testing phase and two months of game time starting once the game is ready. If the planned features are still being tweaked by June 15th, we will push this start date forward another month.

Our next update to the patcher, client and server will be in a few days. This update has many changes that we need to bring together and test before releasing it to the public. We’ve fixed a few more problems with the server and hopefully we’ll reach full stability soon.

For now we’re going to leave the server up as much as possible so that players can mess around with the Xsyon world over the weekend while we continue to gather debug information. We will probably take the server down for a day or two early this week so that we can concentrate on preparing the next update.

In conclusion, we will continue to do our best to bring you a great game!

-----------------

I'm guessing it will be at least july 15th, with everyone who pre ordered in by june 15th. but thats just my opinion.

Derek
05-15-2010, 09:10 AM
Yep, slackers at MMORPG haven't updated the release date...

necoo
05-15-2010, 10:52 AM
Derek wrote:

Yep, slackers at MMORPG haven't updated the release date...
those bastards! such blasphemy

pid73
05-16-2010, 04:07 PM
...and if it will be postponed again you are 2 months early :D

Many prefer to wait and have a better game then the other way around.