PDA

View Full Version : 07/21/2021 - Feedback Request - Workshop and Resources Patch

Xsyon
07-21-2021, 01:22 PM
Please report any issues and provide feedback on the latest patch here.

Full patch notes are posted here (https://www.xsyon.com/entry.php/298-Patch-Notes-2021-07-21)

As I've cleaned up some and reorganized some code, if you notice anything strange or unusual, please let me know.

Thanks!

CrazyPaul
07-30-2021, 06:38 AM
Improved gathering is very-very-... cool. But the base resources in Scavenging & Foraging mode are very disturbing and shift all the diversity of loot. This is strongly manifested in the garbage.
And the selected mode does not work when re-logging in until I switch it.
Sorry for my english. It is Yandex help me with this.

PanStargazer
07-30-2021, 02:35 PM
Improved gathering is very-very-... cool. But the base resources in Scavenging & Foraging mode are very disturbing and shift all the diversity of loot. This is strongly manifested in the garbage.
And the selected mode does not work when re-logging in until I switch it.
Sorry for my english. It is Yandex help me with this.

What he is saying here, and I agree, is that the base resources get in the way of scavenging and foraging especially when scavenging on a scrap pile.

I suggest adding a fourth mode for forestry products as they get in the way too. Then it could show only products for a single skill per each mode [resources, forestry, foraging, scavenging].

Upon login, the UI remembers the mode you were in when you logged out, but it does not show scavenge/forage products unless you reselect the icon or hit the keybind.

thurgond
07-30-2021, 07:16 PM
I cannot get pets to show in their stables if the pet that was showing earlier is taken out.

CrazyPaul
08-02-2021, 04:43 PM
This is not so important, but the Workshop building does not see the branches/logs/grass/etc inside itself.