PDA

View Full Version : Road Sign's and Name

krakken
05-17-2010, 03:59 AM
it would be cool if we can make & set road signs and maybe name the roads. it is a lot of work to build a long wide road and it would be a nice reward to name it.
just a idea ...

edit: the same maybe for bridges

Cradlejoe
05-17-2010, 04:15 AM
There's another thread about signs but this one is specific so i suppose it's fine :D

And I find that in games where you can create roads (I've only played Wurm where you can do this) player made roads tend to take on a name which defines them physically, like a road made right beside the sea was called coastal road. But signs did make it all very fun :)

I hope signs are implemented :D

krakken
05-17-2010, 07:49 AM
hmm was not able to find the thread with the search function *shrug*

there have to be some restrections for the names, otherwise i'm afraid a lot of stupid names will pop up (like idiot road for example).
but why not call a bride "bridge of hope" or "deadmans bride" and stuff like that

Alfred
05-17-2010, 08:06 AM
krakken wrote:

hmm was not able to find the thread with the search function *shrug*

there have to be some restrections for the names, otherwise i'm afraid a lot of stupid names will pop up (like idiot road for example).
but why not call a bride "bridge of hope" or "deadmans bride" and stuff like that
If this is implemented without restrictions, I'm forseeing lots of genitalia coming up.

zulim1
05-17-2010, 12:53 PM
I'm goin to make the first xyson 'Your Ass Here' sign

pid73
05-17-2010, 03:25 PM
This topic was already discussed thoroughly on this thread:

Roadsigns thread (http://www.xsyon.com/forums/42-tweaks-and-suggestions/18891-roadsigns#18891)

Please avoid doubling threads and use the search function.
Thank you.

Alfred
05-18-2010, 10:36 AM
pid73 wrote:

This topic was already discussed thoroughly on this thread:

Roadsigns thread (http://www.xsyon.com/forums/42-tweaks-and-suggestions/18891-roadsigns#18891)

Please avoid doubling threads and use the search function.
Thank you.

I liked Cradlejoe's post much more. He's reply was empathic and understanding. :(

Cradlejoe wrote:

There's another thread about signs but this one is specific so i suppose it's fine :D

And I find that in games where you can create roads (I've only played Wurm where you can do this) player made roads tend to take on a name which defines them physically, like a road made right beside the sea was called coastal road. But signs did make it all very fun :)

I hope signs are implemented :D