PDA

View Full Version : New Launcher-May 19

naktos
05-19-2010, 07:28 PM
Anyone recieve the e-mail for it yet?I excited what Santa :woohoo: has brought to us!

Zennoya
05-19-2010, 07:48 PM
Yes they came

Klaa
05-19-2010, 07:53 PM
Got mine and downloading updates as I type B)

Cunk
05-19-2010, 07:56 PM
My launcher appears to be stuck on "Bin\\Xyson.exe 0b of 1.59Mb"

Server load?

Xsyon
05-19-2010, 07:57 PM
Cunk, please stop the launcher, located and delete xsyon.exe and start it up again.

zephar123
05-19-2010, 07:57 PM
Well, on one hand im totally jealous :P .

On the other hand, I am really excited to see all news and how often the updates are happening. I hope the new way of patching and content in this will correct the lag issues B) .

Cunk
05-19-2010, 08:00 PM
Xsyon wrote:

Cunk, please stop the launcher, located and delete xsyon.exe and start it up again.
That did it. Thanks. Should have tried that myself.

enki
05-19-2010, 08:09 PM
I'm liking where Xsyon is heading! Great to hear that things are going smoother for the team.

Is there an approximation of when we might expect to see food or creatures?

Xsyon
05-19-2010, 08:14 PM

I don't want to set a date with our current hectic situation (and also I need to head out to Russia as soon as possible, I've been waiting for us the get the server problems fixed, and we still have a bit more work).

I will guess 2-3 weeks. It could be earlier for food and additional skills that we plan to put in the game with one update. We set a 'plan of attack' for dealing with the server problems and will see how many days that takes first.

zephar123
05-19-2010, 08:17 PM
Xsyon wrote:

I don't want to set a date with our current hectic situation (and also I need to head out to Russia as soon as possible, I've been waiting for us the get the server problems fixed, and we still have a bit more work).

I will guess 2-3 weeks. It could be earlier for food and additional skills that we plan to put in the game with one update. We set a 'plan of attack' for dealing with the server problems and will see how many days that takes first.

never set dates it will jinx the code every time :angry:

:P

Klaa
05-20-2010, 01:15 AM
akin to saying, "What's the worst that could happen?" :woohoo:

weasel
05-20-2010, 09:09 AM
The new functionality of the patcher isn't working. It's trying to patch data\\zone.xsip and after some time it freezes but when I restart the patcher it needs to patch the whole file again.

Xsyon
05-20-2010, 01:04 PM
The new functionality of the patcher isn't working. It's trying to patch data\\zone.xsip and after some time it freezes but when I restart the patcher it needs to patch the whole file again.

Actually, it was working but the download wasn't displayed properly. I will send out a new launcher today.