PDA

View Full Version : I hate to ask, but how do we start refund process?

terter2000
05-19-2010, 11:22 PM
When I ordered I was under the impression we would be getting in soon to test.

Like you pay to Beta Test and the company gets money and you get to help test. Now we are pushed back to August 15 already and I wouldn't doubt getting pushed back a lot farther.

Now, I don't say that is the wrong decision and am not mad, however, I didnt pay money ahead of time to invest in the company. If I wanted to do that I would have tried to buy stock.

Would like to either be in or get a refund here. Would rather not go to the credit card company and start the ugly charge back stuff.

Virtus
05-19-2010, 11:29 PM
just a note, the payment section does say release date tentative and that it's a first come first serve basis.

With that said you can use the support link on the main menu.

terter2000
05-19-2010, 11:37 PM
Thank you for the fast reply.

zephar123
05-20-2010, 11:56 AM
All I know is they are planning on adding all the preorders as fast as possible. I would guess 2 weeks to about a month if you stick around to get into the beta.

Paradox
05-20-2010, 12:37 PM
You should stick around, it won’t be long before you are in.

“2/3 of the pre-order players have access to game and we will continue to let in players quickly until all players have access.” -- Xsyon

http://www.xsyon.com/forums/30-prelude-talk/13607-xsyon-updates?limit=10&start=40#22740

terter2000
05-20-2010, 04:01 PM
I decided to stick around. I have waited a bit to get in and it shouldn't be much longer. Like I said before, I have not witnessed a company yet that was so involved in the community.

That alone is a good reason to stick around as too many companies treat their customers like dirt or completely ignore them.

That being said, there is also no other game out that isnt following the cookie cutter facebook, or wow clone models. Xyson at least is trying something unique.

Reese
05-20-2010, 04:25 PM
terter2000 wrote:

I decided to stick around. I have waited a bit to get in and it shouldn't be much longer. Like I said before, I have not witnessed a company yet that was so involved in the community.

That alone is a good reason to stick around as too many companies treat their customers like dirt or completely ignore them.

That being said, there is also no other game out that isnt following the cookie cutter facebook, or wow clone models. Xyson at least is trying something unique.
Agrred :woohoo:

Freaked21
05-20-2010, 05:24 PM
terter2000 wrote:

Damn straight.

I have been involved in countless beta's over the years (as far back as UO) and I have never come across such an active development team. I find it very refreshing.

Now all I need is to get in and start testing the game, I was granted access over a week ago but have yet to try it out due to constant crashing during the patching phase. I'm running a new installer now so hopefully that will fix the issue.