PDA

View Full Version : Crafting blurb

zzro
05-21-2010, 06:43 AM
So far I the crafting seems to be heading in an excellent direction, however complicated it may be at the moment. Certain things like not starting off with a needle in the leather crafting profession, bag space, and the occasional disappearing item's can get a tad bit annoying.

As for obtaining tool's that you don't start with. Trade yes. But for example as for leather crafting I found you can create a tailor, craft yourself some thread, and whatever else you need. Drop your bag on the ground with the items and log back into your leather crafting character and open the bag up.

Leather crafting from what I have seen is the buggiest of the craft's. Maybe why they don't supply you with a needle :) ?? Some item's take away more material's than they advertise. Most item's upon crafting in leather require a relog to equip. Leather glove's also look exactly like their cloth counterparts. Also when transferring over a wearable item from a bag container on the ground to your equipment window, if there is an item in the place you are placing one the original disappears.

And you took out the cowboy hat a moment after I gathered all the mat's haha

Love all the random things ya can find at the moment, gets my imagination going as to what it will all be used for.

kiwiitis
05-21-2010, 02:29 PM
Must of been a golf haven in the old days going by the amount of golf clubs I am finding :)

pid73
05-21-2010, 02:45 PM
kiwiitis wrote:

Must of been a golf haven in the old days going by the amount of golf clubs I am finding :)

Actually, it is/was :D

http://www.virtualtahoe.com/Golf/GolfDirectory.html

bruisie159
02-22-2011, 01:20 PM
The first 3 items i found were ALL golf clubs. (scavenging)

Zephyr
02-22-2011, 01:24 PM
So far I the crafting seems to be heading in an excellent direction, however complicated it may be at the moment. Certain things like not starting off with a needle in the leather crafting profession, bag space ... can get a tad bit annoying.

I would say that's a carefully made design decision to encourage people to "tribe up." Creating a throwaway character just so you can bequeath their noob tools to your "real" character seems like a bit of an exploit.

bruisie159
02-22-2011, 01:38 PM
I would say that's a carefully made design decision to encourage people to "tribe up." Creating a throwaway character just so you can bequeath their noob tools to your "real" character seems like a bit of an exploit.

A cooldown timer on the creation of a new character would be good i think

Phayz
02-22-2011, 02:16 PM
cooldown timer would be ideal, however, some character creations don;t start with even the basic tools for their craft so really the only option is to reroll, or sell your body and feel icky afterwards....

bruisie159
02-22-2011, 02:19 PM
cooldown timer would be ideal, however, some character creations don;t start with even the basic tools for their craft so really the only option is to reroll, or sell your body and feel icky afterwards....

hehe well they should just fix that issue, i did actually have PM reply from Jooky regarding that and he is aware and looking to change the luck element a little,