PDA

View Full Version : Uh oh, just my luck.

Zarma
05-21-2010, 12:16 PM
Anyone else who ordered on the fifth of April not get in? I'm hearing people say they got access as late as the 13th, and many people are claiming to have preordered after the fifth and got theirs. One person said the 7th, but I haven't herd word of the 6th.

I ordered on the fifth, and I don't have my download yet. This happen to anyone else?

Cunk
05-21-2010, 12:37 PM
I realize it's Computers 101 level advice but did you check your spam folder? Thoroughly? I had 1 or 2 messages from Notorious Games wind up in my Gmail spam folder.

Zarma
05-21-2010, 12:48 PM
I checked, it's not in there.

Relandi
05-21-2010, 01:35 PM
Zarma wrote:

Anyone else who ordered on the fifth of April not get in? I'm hearing people say they got access as late as the 13th, and many people are claiming to have preordered after the fifth and got theirs. One person said the 7th, but I haven't herd word of the 6th.

I ordered on the fifth, and I don't have my download yet. This happen to anyone else?

I would suggest sending a PM to Virtus or Jooky (Xsyon) then, it is entirely possible you could have been missed.

I've seen others not get their e-mail (and yes, they checked spam) until they spoke up on here.

The game is made by humans, humans make mistakes. PM probably would have been easiest way to fix it.

To confirm, I'm April 10th and got in, so you most certainly should be.

Zarma
05-21-2010, 01:38 PM
Yea I sent a message to Virtus, I just wanted to see if I was the only one.

Xsyon
05-21-2010, 02:19 PM
Please read your PMs. Thanks.

Zarma
05-21-2010, 06:37 PM
Xsyon wrote:

Please read your PMs. Thanks.

Thanks for fixing this :)