PDA

View Full Version : Junker's Heaven

enki
05-22-2010, 01:55 PM
ATTN: Junkers, Crafters, Scrappers, Scavengers, and All!!!

I'm pleased to announce that I've finished the first part of a new structure: Junker's Heaven

Featuring:

All starter crafting tools, in one central place!
Conveniently located in a junk heap, offering Metal, Leather, Plastic, Cloth, AND Grass!
Access to reserve stockpiles of harvested resources and unused scavenged parts!
Acess to many bags so you can sort your scrap easily without having to drop all of your items!
A place to craft, hang out, collaborate, and have fun!

Zone: 190; Pos: 1120, 1780, 478

I ask only that nobody take more than what they use, and that tools used only a few times be put back for somebody else to use. This way, tools will always be available for those in need.

Contributions are welcome, and encouraged, so as to pool more resources together and create collaboratively. Please chat with me before terraforming in/around the structure, as it has had a lot of work put into it!

Hope to see you around! Keep a lookout for new expansions and signs!

- Enki

PS: Until I build a road and such, here are directions:
http://yfrog.com/74xsyonjunkersheavenp

enki
05-22-2010, 01:55 PM
Reserved for stock updates!

Relandi
05-22-2010, 02:05 PM
Hehe, this is an awesome idea.

I've setup something similar on the island Tiak and myself were building (lake coast right near Round Hill) but it's not quite large enough to be a community thing :(

Nice to see you took it to a community level, hope you stick with it for release, good luck!

enki
05-22-2010, 02:16 PM
Relandi wrote:

I've setup something similar on the island Tiak and myself were building (lake coast right near Round Hill) but it's not quite large enough to be a community thing :(

Nice to see you took it to a community level, hope you stick with it for release, good luck!

Thanks! I wish I would have known you guys had something going on, I would have helped!

I'm hoping to stick with it through release, but I'm also hoping that it will become self-sustaining as people get involved.

Nice avatar icon by the way. Daft Punk = win.

Relandi
05-22-2010, 02:52 PM
We didn't really intend for it to be what it turned into from the start.

We started with just wanting to make an island as a proof-of-theory concept, then once we did that and Tiak had gone to sleep, I decided to start hauling materials and bags over there, and started to sort "sorted" materials into the bags.

Also, yes, Daft Punk = win >>

Tiak
05-22-2010, 03:12 PM
Relandi wrote:

Our super-secret-bag-pit was supposed to be a sekrit! :ohmy:

zephar123
05-22-2010, 03:19 PM
enki wrote:

Relandi wrote:

Thanks! I wish I would have known you guys had something going on, I would have helped!

I'm hoping to stick with it through release, but I'm also hoping that it will become self-sustaining as people get involved.

Nice avatar icon by the way. Daft Punk = win.

when I get in the game I will be more happy to help you support this movement.

Relandi
05-22-2010, 03:22 PM
Tiak wrote:

On that top seekret location that is .. directly infront of the spawn points.

>>
<<

YEAH! :ohmy:

Tiak
05-22-2010, 03:25 PM
Relandi wrote:

Tiak wrote:

On that top seekret location that is .. directly infront of the spawn points.

>>
<<

YEAH! :ohmy:

Now you're even giving people directions?! Sedition I say!

Relandi
05-22-2010, 03:37 PM
Tiak wrote:

Oh shi-

Better not exile me to ... EXILE ISLAND??

Guess I'll stop distracting from this post though.

Visit OP's location! Scraps! Junk! Friends! Fun! GOGOGO!

enki
05-22-2010, 06:09 PM
Relandi wrote:

Tiak wrote:

Oh shi-

Better not exile me to ... EXILE ISLAND??

Guess I'll stop distracting from this post though.

Visit OP's location! Scraps! Junk! Friends! Fun! GOGOGO!

Haha- no worries. I'm enjoying the discussion!

I delivered some more tools to Junker's Heaven, and I'll update the stock when I get a full count of all the tools, resources, and sorted goods.

Hope to see you around Junker's Heaven!

-Enki

tredo
05-22-2010, 07:00 PM
Just an FYI, there have been several of these things going around.. I commend you guys on the efforts as well.. it is a good idea. Wipes are frequent so don't be disappointed when its all gone and you have to start all over...

Good luck, oh and in case you didn't see it..

Tredo's Traders Quarry (http://xsyon.com/forums/13-goods-and-services/18998-tredos-outfitters-headquarters)

Fishbowl
05-23-2010, 02:27 AM
Livin in a griefers paradise ?

pid73
05-23-2010, 03:29 AM
Ain't bait sweet?
=P