PDA

View Full Version : Individual benefical guild

IakXastur
05-25-2010, 09:39 AM
I am a very free spirit. If back in the days before forced societal interaction, and technology (gotta love that), I could have been a self sufficient hermit. At times, I like talking to people, just to chat. Well, I guess everyone does. For the most part though, especially with sandbox games, I like to see what I can accomplish by myself. But, with this game and it's focus on tribes, at least initially, it seems to me that you need to be in a tribe for survival.
So what I'm getting to, in a round-about way, is that there needs to be a guild for the "solo-ers" of the game. Basically, an alliance of like minded individuals who want to enjoy the game with no responsibilities to a specific tribe, exclude the need for basic maintenance, i.e. taxes, minute labor, etc....
So we do we have one tribe of that type yet, or is it primarily tribes focused on certain "objectives"?

Veldern
05-25-2010, 11:53 AM
I think the nomads of xsyon might be something you're looking for. At least, that's what I understand that they're trying to be.

http://www.xsyon.com/forums/29-tribal-recruitment/9242-nomads-of-xsyon