PDA

View Full Version : New pre-orderer

johnmatthais
05-28-2010, 12:23 AM
So I just pre-ordered, and I had gotten on twice today, running around Zone 210 (can't remember the actual name), and I have yet to see anyone.

After seeing that I have a hunger meter, I neglected to run around too much, but I did mess around with logs I'd found, and the likes, but am not sure how to cut my own logs or anything like it.

Just wondering where everyone is and/or what time everyone's usually on so that I can catch someone on to get a rundown of the game. :)

Relandi
05-28-2010, 12:34 AM
johnmatthais wrote:

So I just pre-ordered, and I had gotten on twice today, running around Zone 210 (can't remember the actual name), and I have yet to see anyone.

After seeing that I have a hunger meter, I neglected to run around too much, but I did mess around with logs I'd found, and the likes, but am not sure how to cut my own logs or anything like it.

Just wondering where everyone is and/or what time everyone's usually on so that I can catch someone on to get a rundown of the game. :)

To be completely honest, most people who have been in-game have already tested and tired of the current build of the game.

There are some glaring issues that the dev team knows about, and is working on fixing, but until they are fixed and some new content is added there honestly isn't much we can tell them that they don't already know, so it's really just people testing the waters and waiting.

As for the hunger meter - you cannot die (rather, become unconscious) due to it, however it may have other minor effects to you (such as stam regen rate).

To cut wood, you will need to have an axe equipped, open your ability menu and click on the "logging" one (you may have to choose this when you make your character, but I think everyone gets it, choosing it just gives 20 point boost or something) - this will open a new menu with options to cut a tree, cut logs, and remove stumps.

Feel free to ask anything else you want, as it's rather unlikely to come across all that many people in-game right now - MOST probable place would be around either starting area (Round Hill and Zephyr).

Cunk
05-28-2010, 12:34 AM
Look around the forums. Lots of advice can be found here and there.

You're usually not going to find more than a few other people on at the same time since there isn't much to do at the moment.

johnmatthais
05-28-2010, 12:50 AM
Alright, well thanks anyways for the reply. Guess I'll wait out the switching on of other features, mainly the totems and buildings are what most people want I assume?

Relandi
05-28-2010, 01:19 AM
johnmatthais wrote:

Alright, well thanks anyways for the reply. Guess I'll wait out the switching on of other features, mainly the totems and buildings are what most people want I assume?

Construction, tribes (totems too), refined combat, PvP consequences and balances, more than a handful of crafting items (the inspiration system would be AWESOME, but doubtful for anytime soon), and mobs (animals, whatever) are the things I'm most anticipating, but I cannot speak for others.

Tribes and construction (building) are more than likely high on everyones list though.

DonViper
05-28-2010, 05:54 AM
the thing i do most inn the game is terraforming, seeing how high i can make a for the lack of a better word 3x3 square of land and at the same time learning how the terraforming works in this game