PDA

View Full Version : THE 'SHINRA'

Bossman
05-29-2010, 09:37 AM
EDITED BY BOSSMAN - 22/11/2010 - SHINRA GOES NEUTRAL

About 'THE SHINRA'
SHINRA is already an established tribe preparing for the release of Xsyon (Prelude) aiming to become a founder Xsyon tribe built on maturity, integrity and respect. The SHINRA are a 'NEUTRAL' tribe with a resilient infrastructure, strong leadership and focused strategy.

SHINRA will appeal to the more mature gamer that enjoys the full game experience from PvP to crafting, from construction to hunting, from joint ops to simply grinding out resources. We are a multi time-zone tribe with rigorous recruitment, behaviour and political regulations governed by a proven core team and active tribe leadership.
The Society Infrastructure
.http://www.xsyon-shinra.net/images/society_map600x600.gif

The social structure is designed to not only provide some framework but also to create an environment where all player styles and preferences can be adopted. For example, the P'Shwari is for those nomadic types that would choose to live outside the community but can still enjoy some of the benefits of the City and bring value to the tribe. We are keen to encourage small team developments within the SHINRA society to allow folks to create their own crafting, trading or other functional communities within the bigger community. It is our aim to emulate all scenarios and provide the necessary infrastructure for all gamers that enjoy a mix of solo and tribal engagements.

Community Charter
SHINRA members are expected to adhere to and help promote our code-of-conduct... our Charter...

http://www.xsyon-shinra.net/images/charter.gif

High Level Strategy
"To become the tribe of choice".
In essence the vision is for 'THE SHINRA' to become a multi-faceted community with strength and depth. We will be organised, disciplined and forward thinking with clearly defined rules, structure and objectives.

We will remain NEUTRAL to all like-minded tribes and will foster alliance and trade relations as core aspects of our strategy. We will not hesitate to hunt down evil tribes and will protect our citizens at all costs.

Nitesh
'NiTesh' is our City name - it stands for 'Hearbeat of the Earth'. The City perimeter spans over 200 mtrs in diameter and is surrounded by high walls, defensive structures and a moat. With high rise towers placed at strategic corners combining expert teraforming and pre-built structures, menacing entrances, NiTesh is a formidable City.
http://www.xsyon-shinra.net/images/shinra2.gif

We have access to all required resources including inner City water supplies, an abundance of scrap, trees and raw materials to make all currently known items and structures. The City has clearly defined zones for housing and grouped storage together with a unlimited supply of weapons, armour and food.
ABOUT THE SHINRA

Who are 'THE SHINRA'?
'THE SHINRA' is a newly created tribe preparing for the release of Xsyon (Prelude) aiming to become a founder Xsyon tribe built on maturity, integrity and respect. 'THE SHINRA' are a 'good' tribe with a resilient infrastructure, strong leadership and focused strategy.

What type of game style will 'THE SHINRA' adopt?
SHINRA will appeal to the more mature gamer that enjoys the full game experience. We are a multi time-zone tribe with rigorous recruitment, behaviour and political regulations governed by a selected core team and tribe leadership. The game style will involve minimal role-play in but will include a hierarchal structure in order to enjoy the Xsyon theme and establish the SHINRA culture.

How will SHINRA help me to enjoy Xsyon?
We are keen to encourage members to take up roles and responsibilities to help drive the tribe standing and support the tribe leadership in a bid to make SHINRA the number one tribe in Xsyon. 'THE SHINRA' leadership is committed to ensuring that all game play aspects are incorporated into 'THE SHINRA' model to allow members to fully immerse in the full experience. We have regular scheduled operations which all members are expected to participate and we are currently rehearsing PvP manoeuvres for when the game mechanics are established. The emphasis within SHINRA is always around organisation and structure but, above all, we have a lot of fun.

Will 'THE SHINRA' PvP?
'THE SHINRA' will be a tribe of integrity and honour but, above all, we will be powerful and respected. PvP will figure highly in our strategy but this will be carefully conducted to ensure that SHINRA members are always the best armed, best protected and best organised. As roles and ranks are introduced, 'THE SHINRA' will engage in well rehearsed tactics and battle plans to ensure there will only ever be one outcome. With strict ventrilo protocol, excellent leadership and well rehearsed battle plans, The SHINRA military will be a super power not t be messed with.

How will 'THE SHINRA' develop?
The walls of 'NiTesh' will ensure that 'THE SHINRA' is advanced in the art of City construction and development as the in-game mechanics are revealed. Taking advantage of the natural landscape, expert terraforming and structures, 'NiTesh' will become a City to behold. Our member base is growing rapidly and looks certain to continue. Our expertise and organisational capability will gradually ensure that The SHINRA becomes the most powerful yet respected tribe in Xsyon. SHINRA will support her allies and stamp on her enemies.

What are 'THE SHINRA' leaders like?
The leaders of 'THE SHINRA' will always be approachable and receptive to new ideas, initiatives and opportunities to enhance the tribe reputation. It is the duty of all SHINRA to follow the tribe code of conduct and promote SHINRA at all times. With clearly defined goals and strategies, 'THE SHINRA' will always be at the fore-front of Xsyon developments and support Xsyon in any way possible. This will ensure that there is always something to do, something to achieve and something to aim for.

Will I just be told what to do or can I have a say in 'THE SHINRA' development?
Whilst 'THE SHINRA' will adopt a strict management regime and protocol, the Tribe leadership will always ensure that democracy will thrive. Key Tribe decisions will be discussed with all members and outcomes will be thoroughly considered. The Tribe leaders will take advice from the Elders on all matters of Tribe development, culture, military and trading opportunities... although the final decision will always be with the Tribe Leaders.

What's in this for you?
• Be part of the best tribe in Xsyon
• Experience the full gaming features
• Enjoy the social banter and exchanges with other SHINRA members
• Put your mark on the Xsyon world
• Engage in some of the biggest and best PVP in Xsyon
• Play your way through the SHINRA ranks as well as the Xsyon game
• Be the best of the best

What does 'THE SHINRA' expect from me?
'THE SHINRA' expect that all members will adhere to the code-of-conduct and SHINRA charter at all times. There are no rules that govern how much game time you play nor how you interact or contribute to the tribe. Clearly, the most active, productive and supportive members are more likely to progress through 'THE SHINRA' ranks and be granted more permissions.

Do I have to use Ventrilo?YES: However, we all realise that it is not always possible to be on ventilo at all times. We would reasonably expect that members at least listen in on ventrilo. It is also important that members have full microphone capability to join any major tribe events such as PvP battles, hunting expeditions etc..

How do I join?Simply register on these forums and someone will contact you. It is likely that you will be asked to join a ventrilo chat before being fully accepted into the tribe. This is good for you and also useful for us.

Making contact
Our vent server is open to guests that want to know more or even just pop in for a chat.

Host: 66.228.127.220
Port: 5645
Guest Password : shinratribe

Alternatively, contact us in-game around zone 739

Please be sure that you can adhere to this game 'style' and rules before joining - otherwise you won't enjoy the game and the last thing we want to do is spoil it for you

Nails
05-30-2010, 04:08 PM
Am enjoying my time working on South Ranch so count me in :)

cbowsin
05-30-2010, 04:18 PM
Well I did as much terraforming/logging just to build a shack to put mats and bags. Doesn't peak my interests but I like the crafting. I plan to take interest in the cooking/agriculture when it is implemented. I'm not a pugilist and don't go looking for fights but I'm all for fighting when threats need to be handled.

Ingame name = Sonne.

Currently I'm hanging out near the Zephyr starter zone.

kdalts
06-02-2010, 10:12 AM
Just a quick update and a bump :P

The settlement is really coming along now and we have a small team working well together to create the perimeter, central fort, main gate and even a lumber yard!!

If you want to be part of this and can work to a plan (can't allow peeps to just go diggin holes all over the place) then /w me in game.

We will be ready when the updates come out ;) (although I am expecting another wipe :( )
Nik Bossman

cbowsin
06-02-2010, 01:36 PM
Is that the command to send a message to someone else?
/w [name] message

Bossman
06-07-2010, 12:35 AM
About 'THE SHINRA'
SHINRA is a newly created tribe preparing for the release of Xsyon (Prelude). Our tribe (The 'SHINRA') is planning to become a founder Xsyon tribe built on integrity, respect and maturity.

SHINRA will appeal to the more 'grown up' gamer that enjoys the full game experience - not just PvP. We will be a multi time-zone tribe with strict recruitment, behaviour and political regulations governed by a selected core team. The game style will largely be role-play in order to enjoy the Xsyon theme and establish the Shinra culture.

Please, if you don't like the sound of this.. then it's probably not for you so don't apply.

Tribe Leadership
The tribe leadership will depend largely on the game mechanics but, in principal, there will be a tribe leader, tribe deputy leader and a core team known as 'The Elders'.

The tribe leaders will be responsible for agreeing and setting the high level strategy, final say on any disputes and for establishing the infrastructure for the tribe to survive. All acts of war must be sanctioned by the tribe leaders. At this stage, my plan is for the deputy tribe leader to cover the US time zone in order to ensure that the tribe is 100% represented across 24x7. The Tribe Leaders will also be responsible for the election and appointment of 'The Elders'.

The 'Elders' will be responsible for the day to day running of the tribe, it's membership and execution of the tribe strategy. The Shinra Elders will support the Tribe Leaders and take on key roles and responsibilities to ensure that the infrastructure is scaleable, resilient, workable and enjoyable. An Elder will have higher level permissions both in and out of game (forums, ventrillo etc..) and, in time, will establish themselves as the governing body through which all trade, relations, recruitment and settlement will be approved.

High Level Strategy
In essence the vision is for 'THE SHINRA' to become a multi-faceted community with strength and depth. We will be organised, disciplined and forward thinking with clearly defined rules, structure and objectives.
We will remain neutral to all other tribes and will be forming 'alliances' with other like-minded tribes for trading, support and friendship.

Do's & Don'ts
• Work/play as a team
• Be prepared to work/play in an organised and hieratical system structure
• Follow the Tribe strategy and rules at all times
• Be polite to each other
• No' ganking' or unprovoked acts of PvP/griefing (except where an official war has been sanctioned by The Elders)
• No terra-forming in or around the City ('Nitesh') without planning permission
• Use of Ventrillo is recommened
• Share your knowledge with other members
• No flaming or bigot opinions on this or the Xsyon forums
• Have fun and enjoy the ride

As the game mechanics reveal themselves the Shinra Charter will be created.

Once again, please be sure that you can adhere to this game 'style' and rules before joining - otherwise you won't enjoy the game and the last thing we want to do is spoil it for you.

joexxxz
06-07-2010, 10:35 PM
Bossman count me in :)
Thanks...

Bossman
06-08-2010, 01:32 PM
Forum Admin bod needed

I now have the Shinra Forums (http://www.xsyon-shinra.co.uk/forums/) uploaded and could do with someone who enjoys looking after it as an admin chappie. It needs some artwork, categories and general housekeeping.

I've used PhPBB and, although I can do this stuff I know from experience that it becomes tedious trying to do everything so this is a task I would like to share with someone.

Suggest you will need to have good forum admin skills and will be throwing yourself into Xsyon avoiding all real life stuff :P

PM me if you are interested...

Bossman out

Bossman
06-09-2010, 10:15 AM
NITESH - Heartbeat of the Earth

The walls of 'Nitesh' have been built :laugh:

'Nitesh' is the name of the Shinra home City - it stands for "Heartbeat of the Earth ". Perfectly located deep in the mountains surrounded by beautiful waterfalls, rivers and woodlands, Nitesh is a multi-teired City design allowing for expansion and security.

http://www.xsyon-shinra.co.uk/forums/

Bossman

celestial_fury
06-09-2010, 02:16 PM
HI Cool tribe I think I know almost all members and help in some tasks.

I'll try to help but as I will be a "freelance" ;) I cna't join any tribe.

Good luck!

RUSTTY
06-10-2010, 10:53 AM
Hi Bossman

Was good working arount ranch hope to see more of the gang B)

Snake
06-10-2010, 11:12 AM
cool tribe, like your posts and what you 'bring over' concerning positive organisation and freedom though. good luck too. cheers.

zasdman
06-10-2010, 05:58 PM
Count me In :)

antman
06-11-2010, 02:15 PM
count me in bossman B)

RUSTTY
06-12-2010, 04:25 AM
Count me in Bossman,i should be around after weekend patch,see what new be good to help new ranch

Regards Rustty..old en

pid73
06-12-2010, 05:40 AM
Glad to see a new tribe gaining members.
I hope we will get along well in-game, just as we do here on the forums, Bossman.

*cheers* :cheer:

joexxxz
06-12-2010, 08:31 AM
pid73 wrote:

Glad to see a new tribe gaining members.
I hope we will get along well in-game, just as we do here on the forums, Bossman.

*cheers* :cheer:

Yes, we surely be ;)

Bossman
06-14-2010, 08:11 AM
Good to see The Shinra starting to take off....

Forums now published for registration (click on siggy below) and Ventrilo is up and running...

Thanks for your support so far...

r0ss0
06-14-2010, 09:41 AM
Welcome aboard, Hope it all works out for ya !

Bossman
06-15-2010, 06:55 AM
A bit disappointing that 'tribes' was not implemented... oh well... maybe next time

pid73
06-15-2010, 10:53 AM
it's the last thing that will be implemented.

Bossman
06-17-2010, 11:41 AM
Shinra tribe now have a live database for collecting base information about items, recipes, patterns, tools etc...

Come join us ;)

cbowsin
06-18-2010, 01:27 PM
Need some US East coast players. Sonne wants playmates. :kiss:

Bossman
06-21-2010, 02:59 AM
Gentle bump...

Tribe membership is growing slowly but surely... need a few more right now to help setup camp :)

tredo
06-21-2010, 07:08 PM
Bossman based on Sonne alone, he is a great speaker and representative of your tribe and its plans.

I hereby present my application for membership!

Tredo

Bossman
06-22-2010, 12:26 PM
Thats great news... head on over to our forums please and register....

Sonne just earned a gold star and some new trainers :silly:

Look forward to meeting you in-game

antman
06-22-2010, 01:12 PM
welcome to the tribe tredo

Paradox
06-23-2010, 01:24 PM
Thanks for answering all my questions Bossman B)

Risk
06-26-2010, 01:28 AM
Lol..well since I know most of ya already ingame, might as well apply.hehe

For your consideration,
Risk/Tools/Echo

< hops over to the forums..

edit)

Hmm i get this when I try to access the forum...

"General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND t.template_id = s.template_id AND c.theme_id = s.theme_id AND i.imag' at line 4 [1064]

An SQL error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact the Board Administrator if this problem persists."

any clue?

Nails
06-26-2010, 02:17 AM
what were u doing to get the error?

Bossman
06-26-2010, 03:26 AM
This is now fixed.

It was me deleting users I didn;t recognise... Note to self: bad idea to delete users directly from the database :dry:

Mijost
06-26-2010, 01:46 PM
I would like to apply if still taking people, you may know me as Corl Blackmere, Elegia Blackmere, or Rand Blackmere (all the same person just like alts when I can get them).

antman
06-26-2010, 01:49 PM
we are still taking poeple bud if you use the sig as a link to our forum and sign up on them plz. and welcome to the tribe

Bossman
06-29-2010, 01:57 AM
Gentle Bump...

Location decided....
Members active
Items database up and running
Maps created
Ventillo working
forums operational
Membership growing - just waiting in-game mechanics
Good blend of 24x7 members

all good to go...

Paradox
06-29-2010, 01:21 PM
Great tribe, happy to be with these guys :)

Bossman
07-01-2010, 05:59 AM
Don't be put off by the lack of a guest forum on the Shinra registration site.... I accidently messed it up and now I can't get it back :laugh:

Paradox
07-02-2010, 05:03 AM
up you go!

Paradox
07-04-2010, 05:04 PM
Guest forums our back!

I invite everyone to test them out with an application to Shinra :laugh:

antman
07-05-2010, 01:28 PM
Bump up time.

Scagweed
07-06-2010, 05:27 PM
Hey what's up? Not much to say about myself here, I'm from Alabama and I've played probly one third of the mmos out there, which makes them all boring so I have to resort to sandbox games like dawntide and wurm online, any ways I just joined the game and am in game now, where do you all hang out at so I can make my way there?
Oh ya and I want to join :) ANd I registered on shinra forums just waiting activation :)

Nails
07-06-2010, 11:39 PM
Welcome to the tribe

Bossman
07-08-2010, 05:55 AM
So we start again.... :P

PvP testing starts this evening and through the weekend... capture the pack... must have Vent....

dmrdrexel
07-08-2010, 07:16 AM
I would like to join Char name is Bone.

Bossman
07-08-2010, 07:57 AM
I can see you've registered on The Shinra forums... will need to change your forum login to the same as in-game.. other than that, welcome aboard.

Please take a few minutes to read the 'Just Joined' forum to help get you started :huh:

zoxdon
07-08-2010, 06:27 PM
count me in

Mijost
07-08-2010, 06:44 PM
Hi zoxdon, there is a guest forums at:

Guest Forums (http://www.xsyon-shinra.co.uk/forums/viewforum.php?f=4)

that you can check out and apply.

tredo
07-09-2010, 08:19 PM
Just resubmitted my registration on the Shinra site, guess it got lost when it all went down.

Paradox
07-09-2010, 08:44 PM
Welcome Tredo,

I got your registration taken care of. Please post a few words about yourself in our forum.

Let me know if you have any questions :)

Bossman
07-12-2010, 01:53 AM
We had a little get together last night... don't we look like a cool bunch of dudes :laugh: I'm the one with the hat ;)

http://www.xsyon-shinra.co.uk/images/shinra.gif :P

Nails
07-12-2010, 03:50 AM
Looks like a gym class with all those star jumps :)

Jadzia
07-12-2010, 05:36 AM
you guys look sweet :)

Vysara
07-13-2010, 12:16 AM
Hi,

Wondering if you guys are looking for anymore players?

I registered on the forum, if you are then I'll post when the account gets activated.

:)

antman
07-13-2010, 12:35 AM
we are still recruiting. your account will get sorted asap. :)

Vysara
07-13-2010, 01:09 AM
Many thanks!

joexxxz
07-13-2010, 02:41 AM
Vysara wrote:

Hi,

Wondering if you guys are looking for anymore players?

I registered on the forum, if you are then I'll post when the account gets activated.

:)

Welcome to Shinra ;)

CrazyJ
07-13-2010, 02:46 AM
Welcome B)

Nails
07-13-2010, 04:04 AM
Cya in game :)

Paradox
07-14-2010, 06:44 AM
and BUMP

GDWhite
07-14-2010, 06:58 AM
This post has been removed.Many of you have been reporting post recently.

While we want to keep the forums open, we will not tolerate trolling and agitating to the point that it detracts from the community we are building and distracts the developers.

The game will be an open sandbox, but it is not designed as a playground for those whose sole enjoyment is to ruin other people's fun.

Neither is this forum.

Please treat this community with respect and you will be respected in return.

Thank you.

A post From Xsyon.

Please keep posting appropriate for the topic.This is a recruitment thread.

Thank you.
Thor

Nails
07-14-2010, 09:29 AM
bookmark it, then you dont have to type anything :)

Paradox
07-14-2010, 11:06 AM
Thanks Thor :)

antman
07-15-2010, 02:07 PM
A quick shinra tribe update.

Our website is all up and running with an item database with 219 items that we have found so far.

We have a city plan setup that we have built 4 times so far. Each time we try new things with the build.

We have great group of players that are willing to train and support new poeple.

If your looking for a tribe that can offer a stable, strong and safe place to play. Head to - http://www.xsyon-shinra.co.uk/forums/index.php

tredo
07-15-2010, 05:58 PM
antman wrote:

Our website is all up and running with an item database with 219 items that we have found so far.

We have a city plan setup that we have built 4 times so far. Each time we try new things with the build.

We have great group of players that are willing to train and support new poeple.

If your looking for a tribe that can offer a stable, strong and safe place to play. Head to - http://www.xsyon-shinra.co.uk/forums/index.php

Another quick note... even though the website and forums are tagged with .co.uk, we have a good mix of players from the UK as well as the USA, its easy to find someone in game most of the time.

We have a vent server up and running where we all gather while in game. It is a very friendly tribe, willing to help and share in a great gaming experience.

antman
07-17-2010, 01:16 PM
The SHINRA - Good
City Development, Trade and evolution of human-kind.

www.xsyon-shinra.co.uk
Guild Recruitment Page
Player Base: World Wide.

Guild Ventrilo is up and running and The Shinra settlement ('Nitesh') has been developed.

The 'SHINRA' is a newly formed tribe preparing for the release of Xsyon (Prelude). The 'SHINRA' is planning to become a founder Xsyon tribe built on integrity, trust and loyalty. We will be focused prodominently on establishing ourselves as Xsyon's most respected tribe with a view to developing a thriving civilisation encompassing all disciplines of the Xsyon world.

SHINRA will appeal to the more 'grown up' gamer who enjoys the full game experience and is comfortable working in a structured and organised fashion. We will be a multi time-zone tribe with strict recruitment, behaviour and political regulations governed by a selected core team. The game style will largely be role-play in order to enjoy the Xsyon theme and establish the Shinra culture.

Gamefreak
07-17-2010, 03:46 PM
I like the idea of this tribe, and it is similar to my own, Dark Hand of Valor.

Looking forward to seeing you guys in game.

- Gamefreak

Bossman
07-18-2010, 09:25 AM
I like the idea of this tribe, and it is similar to my own, Dark Hand of Valor.

Looking forward to seeing you guys in game.

The Shinra have already tagged 'Dark Hand of Valor' as a potential allie... maybe we will be neighbors and you can pop to Nitesh for a quick beer and a loose wench some time? :laugh:

Paradox
07-19-2010, 06:49 AM
Good morning everyone

antman
07-20-2010, 02:09 PM

Our website is all up and running with an item database with 223 items that we have found so far.

If your looking for a tribe that can offer a stable, strong and safe place to play. Head to - www.xsyon-shinra.co.uk/forums/index.php

even though the website and forums are tagged with .co.uk, we have a good mix of players from the UK as well as the USA, its easy to find someone in game most of the time.

Silifaira
07-20-2010, 05:30 PM
Nice city!!

Paradox
07-21-2010, 11:30 AM
up you go

Quindinar
07-21-2010, 03:40 PM
Hi everyone. Have done all the signings up. :)Hope to be a good resource for the Tribe!

Bossman
07-22-2010, 09:33 AM
All signed up... welcome to the 'Shinra'

Bossman
07-22-2010, 03:07 PM
So we did a little party... swapped hats and pants and then auditioned for X-Factor... I'm the one with the blue hat, Bono is the one showing his errr... bono area and Ant just looks gay...

http://www.xsyon-shinra.co.uk/images/shinra2.gif

Snake
07-22-2010, 03:18 PM
you folks are definitely the most active and corporated tribe right now. very nice pic and good luck in your future development. cheers :D
ps: I just have had a close look in my crystal ball and I saw Xsyon beeing ruled by ... well that was hidden by fog ... guess it's clear ^^

Bossman
07-22-2010, 03:37 PM
Just thought this looked to cool not to share... this is the Northern wall of Nitesh...

http://www.xsyon-shinra.co.uk/images/merlots.gif

antman
07-23-2010, 01:52 PM

Our website is all up and running with an item database with 234 items that we have found so far.

If your looking for a tribe that can offer a stable, strong and safe place to play. Head to - www.xsyon-shinra.co.uk/forums/index.php

even though the website and forums are tagged with .co.uk, we have a good mix of players from the UK as well as the USA, its easy to find someone in our tribe on at any time.

Paradox
07-24-2010, 10:23 AM
bump for you

CrazyJ
07-25-2010, 11:50 AM
And another bump B)

Paradox
07-26-2010, 03:00 PM
Bump!

antman
07-27-2010, 01:12 PM

Our website is all up and running with an item database with 431 items that we have found so far.

even though the website and forums are tagged with .co.uk, we have a good mix of players from the UK as well as the USA, its easy to find someone in our tribe on at any time.

CrazyJ
07-27-2010, 02:27 PM
Don't forget us Canadians! B)

inferno3387
07-28-2010, 07:26 PM
What is good about this kin/clan/guild/tribe?

Paradox
07-28-2010, 07:41 PM
inferno3387 wrote:

Just to name a few things…

Active tribe
Mature members
Solid plans already being developed
Nice looking city
Committed and experienced leaders
Fun friendly atmosphere

Are you looking for a tribe inferno?

inferno3387
07-28-2010, 08:32 PM
Paradox wrote:

inferno3387 wrote:

Just to name a few things…

Active tribe
Mature members
Solid plans already being developed
Nice looking city
Committed and experienced leaders
Fun friendly atmosphere

Are you looking for a tribe inferno?

Yep, I am looking for one when the game launches. Just checking out different ones. I have looked at a few and only have found a few "professional" ones.

Guilds like Bad As Can are full of kids and I am definitely not looking for one like that.

Nails
07-29-2010, 04:59 AM
Currently most of our members seem to be 30+ we are a pretty mature guild. We're not against younger players as long as they are interested in helping make this tribe the best one in Xsyon and not messing around doing their own thing and annoying other players.

CrazyJ
07-29-2010, 05:16 AM
But then again, they did let me into the tribe B)

Paradox
07-31-2010, 10:27 AM
bump

antman
08-01-2010, 02:14 PM
The SHINRA - Good

www.xsyon-shinra.co.uk
Guild Recruitment Page

Guild Ventrilo is up and running and The Shinra settlement ('Nitesh') has been developed.

The 'SHINRA' is a newly formed tribe preparing for the release of Xsyon (Prelude). The 'SHINRA' is planning to become a founder Xsyon tribe built on integrity, trust and loyalty. We will be focused prodominently on establishing ourselves as Xsyon's most respected tribe with a view to developing a thriving civilisation encompassing all disciplines of the Xsyon world.

SHINRA will appeal to the more 'grown up' gamer who enjoys the full game experience and is comfortable working in a structured and organised fashion. We will be a multi time-zone tribe with strict recruitment, behaviour and political regulations governed by a selected core team. The game style will largely be role-play in order to enjoy the Xsyon theme and establish the Shinra culture.

antman
08-03-2010, 02:09 PM
A Shinra Tribe Update.

Our item database is growing nicely with 440 different items so far!!!

The City is almost fully rebuilt from the last wipe.

We have a ventrilo server up and running with members actively using.

The member count is going up at a nice rate although we are in need of some more european players.

So if you think The SHINRA is the tribe for you head to www.xsyon-shinra.co.uk

Bossman
08-04-2010, 01:19 AM
The new SHINRA society map has been published on our forums..... it looks like this ( a little larger and easier to read :P )

http://www.xsyon-shinra.co.uk/images/society_map600x600.gif

The structure is designed to not only provide some framework but also to create an environment where all player styles and preferrences can be adopted. For example, the P'Shwari is for those nomadic types that would choose to live outside the community but can still bring value to the tribe. We are keen to encourage small team developments within the SHINRA society to allow folks to create their own crafting, trading or other funtional communities within the bigger community.

Anyway, I hope it's fairly self-explanatory but feel free to drop in to the SHINRA forums or even onto our vent if you want to know more - or you just fancy a chat

Just to give folks an idea how organised and advanced we are right now - last few evenings we've had around 10 members logged in from a full active compilment of 24... and that's just in Beta.

Right now we could do with some more European members to balance out the numbers.

Please contact Anthunter in game or jump to the SHINRA forums for more info. :cheer:

Bossman
08-05-2010, 04:15 PM
3 new recruits today... welcome to SHINRA

Paradox
08-08-2010, 07:59 PM
Bump

inferno3387
08-09-2010, 07:20 PM
bump

Paradox
08-09-2010, 07:39 PM
inferno3387 wrote:

bump

inferno3387
08-10-2010, 03:58 PM
Paradox wrote:

inferno3387 wrote:

bump

your welcome

Paradox
08-11-2010, 04:22 PM
Bump

Paradox
08-13-2010, 05:20 AM
bump

inferno3387
08-13-2010, 06:17 PM
bump

Bossman
08-15-2010, 04:53 AM
We recently altered the front of Nitesh to now have a central entrance... looks like this...

http://www.xsyon-shinra.co.uk/images/front_view.gif

The full frontal looks like this...
http://www.xsyon-shinra.co.uk/images/north_east_view.gif
http://www.xsyon-shinra.co.uk/images/north_west_view.gif

Pop around some time :)

Snake
08-15-2010, 04:56 AM
very impressive :)
I now know why I have to cough if beeing around ;)
Maybe we should have some more dry wood for the fires :P

Jadzia
08-15-2010, 05:12 AM
Really beautiful, well done guys !

WillBingham
08-15-2010, 06:50 AM
I will have to come over and see it. :woohoo:

inferno3387
08-15-2010, 03:49 PM
bump

inferno3387
08-16-2010, 04:23 PM
bump

kiwibird
08-16-2010, 04:34 PM
Nitesh in the dark: Cos the pic is to big (http://www.atitd-pre.com/imghost/Nitesh.jpg)

Nitesh entrance (in the dark): Cos its still too big (http://www.atitd-pre.com/imghost/NiteshEntrance.jpg)

bainey
08-16-2010, 11:16 PM
Bump, and thanks again for the invite to the tribe.

Bossman
08-18-2010, 04:50 AM
Bump

Paradox
08-20-2010, 06:30 PM
Bump

Paradox
08-22-2010, 07:12 AM
Bump

Paradox
08-25-2010, 04:46 AM
Bump

antman
08-26-2010, 12:45 AM
The SHINRA - Good

www.xsyon-shinra.co.uk
Guild Recruitment Page

Please note: although no board code and smiley buttons are shown, they are still usable.

Paradox
08-28-2010, 11:24 AM
Bump

Paradox
08-31-2010, 09:38 AM
Tribes are almost here!

antman
09-05-2010, 01:34 AM
bump

Paradox
09-10-2010, 08:06 AM
bump

Paradox
09-18-2010, 01:07 PM
Just waiting on the update.

Would be nice if it happens while I have lots of free time this weekend :)

Paradox
09-18-2010, 06:57 PM
prokop15 wrote:

Paradox wrote:

Just waiting on the update.

Would be nice if it happens while I have lots of free time this weekend :)

lol, you ALWAYS have a lot of free time.

What makes you think that?

Actually I don’t like free time and try to stay fairly active.

Paradox
09-19-2010, 07:19 AM
Not sure about having a big life, it more like THIS (http://tiny.cc/fe41d)

Snake
09-19-2010, 07:52 AM
Paradox wrote:

lmao, one of the best rapvids I've ever seen, and sooo true, thanks :D, "lord of the grill", rofl.

Paradox
09-26-2010, 02:19 PM
@Snake Yeah I don’t care how many times I watch that one, it always cracks me up. Never expected anyone to rap about my life :)

We’re hanging in there, hope to see every as soon as we get this patch

antman
09-30-2010, 02:48 PM
About 'THE SHINRA'
SHINRA is a newly created tribe preparing for the release of Xsyon (Prelude) aiming to become a founder Xsyon tribe built on maturity, integrity and respect. The SHINRA are a 'good' tribe with a resilent infrastructure, strong leadership and focused strategy.

SHINRA will appeal to the more mature gamer that enjoys the full game experience. We are a multi time-zone tribe with rigourous recruitment, behaviour and political regulations governed by a selected core team and tribe leadership. The game style will be partly role-play in order to enjoy the Xsyon theme and establish the Shinra culture.

The Society Infrastructure

The structure is designed to not only provide some framework but also to create an environment where all player styles and preferrences can be adopted. For example, the P'Shwari is for those nomadic types that would choose to live outside the community but can still bring value to the tribe. We are keen to encourage small team developments within the SHINRA society to allow folks to create their own crafting, trading or other funtional communities within the bigger community.

Community Charter
SHINRA members are expected to adhere to and help promote our code-of-conduct... our Charter...

High Level Strategy

We will remain GOOD to all like-minded tribes and will foster alliance and trade relations as core aspects of our strategy.

Nitesh
'Nitesh' is our City name - it stands for 'Hearbeat of the Earth'. The City perimeter is complete with a menacing entrance, towers and merlons all around. We even have a dock

Paradox
10-05-2010, 04:10 PM
Ok breaks over :)

Looks like the patch is incoming

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Paradox
10-08-2010, 12:03 PM
Let’s get started :woohoo:

joexxxz
10-08-2010, 12:58 PM
Im still downloading,.. slow, slow, slow.

forbin
10-08-2010, 02:17 PM
Your tribe seems interesting. I'm updating right now, will be my first time logging on.

Where are you guys setting up shop?

Hope to see you folks in game

:laugh:

Bossman
10-08-2010, 03:13 PM
Head to the Shinra vent server or web... you'll find us :P

antman
10-13-2010, 01:04 PM
bump

Jaygo
10-13-2010, 01:46 PM
I'm looking for a group to play with if you are still looking?

Paradox
10-13-2010, 02:01 PM
Sure,

Jump on vent with us

Ferakpsi
10-13-2010, 10:01 PM
I think I'll pop in and see what's up soon. Looking for a good group...I'll go ahead and register on the forum and read up a bit more too.

I understand that vent seems to be 'encouraged', but is a mic necessary at all times? The PC isn't exactly in a 'quiet' place and can make talking interesting...although I usually have my headset on to drown out the tv :-)

antman
10-14-2010, 05:47 AM
if you just wanna listen in and type back in game thats ok.

Bossman
10-14-2010, 03:11 PM
So we did a little male bonding and swapped clothes :ohmy:

http://www.xsyon-shinra.co.uk/images/shinra_tribe.gif

REVKhA
10-14-2010, 03:21 PM
Make sure not to post your position and zone, some people would enjoy raiding already since it needs to be tested as well. Glad to see that there's at least one group of people playing. 11 players who paid for this at least are having fun and learning while others are not due to game limitations. Hopefully the rest of the people can start playing soon.

Canadian
10-14-2010, 08:18 PM
there's alot of doubles in that picture alot of people know where it is already

Nails
10-15-2010, 04:27 AM
We're not trying to keep our location a secret, otherwise how will friendly tribes trade with us? (once there is a point to trading)

Paradox
10-15-2010, 06:29 AM
Canadian wrote:

there's alot of doubles in that picture alot of people know where it is already

I only see 2 alts, but what does that matter? It’s still a cool picture.

And surely no one knows we are in 739. We dont even know were we are.

Saorlan
10-15-2010, 07:21 AM
To be honest we should all be at one location to test this game. Some clans have found secret hide outs way away. Good luck to them and the intense boredom that will ensue if we all do that.

Why not build your shit in Round Hill so we can all interact with out running miles.

Paradox
10-15-2010, 07:31 AM
That’s an interesting opinion. Normally though I don’t go in other’s recruitment thread and tell them where they should build, but that’s just me :)

If you want to hang out with lots of people Saorlan, here is how to apply for Shinra:

http://www.xsyon-shinra.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?8-Path-to-Greatness

tredo
10-15-2010, 08:02 AM
Saorlan wrote:

To be honest we should all be at one location to test this game. Some clans have found secret hide outs way away. Good luck to them and the intense boredom that will ensue if we all do that.

Why not build your shit in Round Hill so we can all interact with out running miles.

There are several ways to play / test the game. Raiding and griefing is the choice method of some, while others are more interested in the mechanics of the game. There is lots of testing that can be done each zone is different. What might be working in one zone wouldn't work in another. One resource is found in one zone, while it’s not in another.

If the dev team wanted to bunch everyone up and test the game that way, they would have only turned on a few zones and left it at that.

There are many things going on in the game that few people are aware of or thinking about. High level crafting, gathering resources for trade, establishing trade routes, building a tribal area to meet the needs of the tribe as well as welcome others, but stay defendable. Manage resources at a tribal level. Govern tribal peoples, establish, develop, and test tribe function. Terrain functions and how it affects tribal development.

In short, if the dev team wanted everyone to log in, throw a few sticks in the ground and gather around them and fight they would have created a different game.

I'm not sure about the tribes you have talked to that are tucked away from everyone else, but I can tell you, even though we are not right in round hill, we have very few if any moments of boredom.

I think it’s all about what you want the game to do for you. Test it how you want to test it, if you want to bunch up some people and fight, find those that want to test like you and do it, while others will test it their way. Tribes are forming; establishing a good foundation for when year 0 gets here. You can be a solo player, you can be a tribal leader, member, or whatever you want to do. Explore the game; I can tell you however, the game is a social monster. You will eventually have to work with, for, or beside someone at some point.

The Shinra is a well organized tribe with members coming to the tribe almost every day. We offer help to others in any way they need to make the game more enjoyable. We offer insight to the game to players logging in for the first time to those that have been playing for a while and want to know more and become part of a group. The group is a well rounded, mature, friendly group of players from the USA, Canada, UK, and Europe. We have established communication with other like minded tribes already.

Our structure is designed to not only provide some framework but also to create an environment where all player styles and preferences can be adopted. For example, the P'Shwari is for those nomadic types that would choose to live outside the community but can still bring value to the tribe. We are keen to encourage small team developments within the SHINRA society to allow folks to create their own crafting, trading or other functional communities within the bigger community.

Snake
10-16-2010, 03:15 AM
great post tredo, compliments :)

Paradox
10-17-2010, 04:59 PM
:ohmy:

Found it

/bump

Bossman
10-18-2010, 01:48 AM
Nitesh re-built :cheer:

Come check us out

Bossman
10-20-2010, 11:02 AM
Bumpity Bump:

Quick update:
City walls built
Crafters have tons of goodies
Towers in place
22 in-game members
Vent busy most evenings

Come check us out

REVKhA
10-20-2010, 02:38 PM
Bossman wrote:

Bumpity Bump:

Quick update:
City walls built
Towers in place
22 in-game members
Vent busy most evenings

Come check us out

Have fun monopolizing the game, it's a dead game anyways since you killed it with your exploiting carebear tribe.

Paradox
10-20-2010, 02:45 PM
REVKhA wrote:

Bossman wrote:

Bumpity Bump:

Quick update:
City walls built
Towers in place
22 in-game members
Vent busy most evenings

Come check us out

Have fun monopolizing the game, it's a dead game anyways since you killed it with your exploiting carebear tribe.

We are one of the top reporters of bugs and exploits
We are not a carebear tribe. Not sure why this rumor is still going around.
The game seems to be coming along nicely.

Man you sure not how to pack a sentence with falsehoods, but thanks for the comment :)

Bossman
10-22-2010, 05:01 AM
Monopolisation in progress... you will be ascimilated... resistence is futile....

Why not jump on vent and actually find out for yourselves rather than listen to the drivel by a couple of individuals on the forums...

Bossman
10-25-2010, 02:19 AM
Gentle bump... page 3!!!

Bossman
10-26-2010, 05:17 AM
The SHINRA are currently looking for more EURO time-zone members. The total active in-game member count is impressive and rising with good numbers on most evenings - and we are still only in Beta ;)

With the impending character and object wipe this would be a good time to join any tribe...building structures on your own will be tough. Why not check us out and visit our vent server as a guest so you can get a feel for what we are doing -

Alternativery, visit our web site to find out more about the SHINRA. There is a lot of information there but key to your decision would be 'About the SHINRA (http://www.xsyon-shinra.co.uk/content.php?3-about)'

antman
10-29-2010, 04:39 PM
bump

Bossman
10-31-2010, 04:09 PM
Leading post updated...

Paradox
10-31-2010, 05:29 PM
Looking good

tredo
10-31-2010, 05:49 PM
Paradox wrote:

This is by far the VERY best thing I have seen on these forums yet!!!

Shinra got the dad life down pat!!

Bossman
11-05-2010, 04:04 PM
Hey... we now have our own swimming pool together with a diving board!

Paradox
11-05-2010, 04:24 PM
Bossman wrote:

Hey... we now have our own swimming pool together with a diving board!

But the wipes always start us in the winter

Ferakpsi
11-05-2010, 06:22 PM
Best group of guys around!

New to the game? Want some friendly company? You've found the place! B)

aliksteel
11-07-2010, 07:03 AM
Hey guys, Jadza and I from the Hopi tribe would like to swing by your vent tonight, If thats cool with you.

Bossman
11-07-2010, 09:03 AM
No poblem... I hope to be logged in around 20:00 UK time.... if I miss you please contact Paradox...

Talk later

joeboy4196
11-07-2010, 11:34 AM
I am very interested in your tribe and would like to be a part of it. My in game name is Fubar, and I have been practicing the tailoring profession. I look forward to your reply. My email is [email removed]

Thank you
Joe A (Fubar)

Deacon
11-07-2010, 12:25 PM
you should probably post this in their tribe section, or name them here...

Bossman
11-07-2010, 12:52 PM
Joe... you need to register on the SHINRA forums ... not here... follow the link on my sig below...

kiwibird
11-07-2010, 10:08 PM
Moving joeboy4196 application to the Shinra Recruitment thread.

Bossman
11-12-2010, 02:25 AM
Quick Update

Totem placed (again)
City Perimeter mapped out (180mtr base)
All available pre-made structures can now be built
Active vent
All basic mats now in place

Requirements:
Currently recruiting for

Woodcrafters, masons and tailors
EURO time-zone members

antman
11-13-2010, 03:42 AM
Bump

Bossman
11-14-2010, 04:55 AM
Update

Walls now built
Entrance under construction
Moat in place
Multi-tier home zone under development
In-game member count pushed zone to 220Mtrs across

dezgard
11-14-2010, 02:07 PM
sign me guys

HamsterofDoom
11-14-2010, 09:29 PM
Very cool of you to update the general populace on the progress of your guild. As an outsider who has not ordered yet, it's good to see some activity.

Bossman
11-14-2010, 11:25 PM
@HamsterofDoom

Thank you

We have an ambitious project to complete a City using the newly released materials... it's going well rigth now and we are absolutely delighted with the new game contents. If you are thinking of ordering I hope you will be a pleased as we are :)

Kitsume
11-16-2010, 06:18 PM
Just visited the area around your settlement, it's looking interesting. Good job.

Paradox
11-16-2010, 06:27 PM
Thanks Kitsume :)

Bossman
11-17-2010, 03:55 PM
Bump

Zone size now at 260mtrs!

Digby Caesar
11-17-2010, 04:13 PM
Bossman wrote:

Bump

Damn it! You beat me to it.

BAMP

Great tribe to be in
Active Vent
Mature Players
Members who are willing to show you the Ropes
Well Structured

NOTE:
We dont Exploit Bugs
We dont Cheat
We're not Carebears (far from it)

Definetly looking for more fresh faces :D

Shaggy
11-17-2010, 09:37 PM
Digby Caesar wrote:

Bossman wrote:

Bump

Damn it! You beat me to it.

BAMP

Great tribe to be in
Active Vent
Mature Players
Members who are willing to show you the Ropes
Well Structured

NOTE:
We dont Exploit Bugs
We dont Cheat
We're not Carebears (far from it)

Definetly looking for more fresh faces :D

QFT

Great bunch of guys to play with :)

Bossman
11-19-2010, 03:53 AM
With the impending wipe comes the next stage of SHINRA evolution...

There is a tribe meeting scheduled on Sat 20th where details will be revealed. A good time to sign up if you want to be part of it.

tredo
11-21-2010, 03:52 AM
NiTesh is once again underway. With the introduction of architecture we have a new design, come join the fun.

kdalts
11-21-2010, 04:31 PM
Leading post edited to reflect current status

Bossman
11-24-2010, 02:07 AM
The SHINRA alignment has been adjusted to 'NEUTRAL'.

Bossman
11-24-2010, 04:26 PM
10 folks to a tent can get a little cramped and smelly... lucky we have these neat gas masks :laugh:

http://xsyon-shinra.net/images/shinra_folks.gif

Nails
11-25-2010, 04:18 AM
Love the checkered shirts, stick 1 in the warehouse for me to pick up later would u. Green if possible

Bossman
11-26-2010, 02:32 PM
Bump...

@ Nails.... the whole tribe is now kitted out with the gear in the piccy.... and we all now have a full set of bone armor each too

Bossman
11-27-2010, 01:39 AM
SHINRA are arranging regular group operations right now in preparation for the next steps in our development.

These scheduled events are designed to-

Develop ventrilo protocols
Help members to get orientation and sense of unity
Flush out influential leaders
Develop battle plans and tactics
Establish a 'working together' tribe culture

Ops are aligned to SHINRA resource requirements, PvP engagement and general activity to move groups of people from A to B in an orderly fashion.

These OPS are posted on our web-site together with outcomes, lessons-learned etc...

If you are still looking for a tribe with organisation and structure, come check us out.

Paradox
11-29-2010, 04:12 PM
Do i have a sig?

aliksteel
12-01-2010, 04:33 AM
When it comes to gaming and tribes ...

Do you like hunting?

Do you like PvP?

Do you like crafting?

Do you like building?

Do you like organization and structure?

Do you like team work?

Do you like having a voice?

Do you like using ventrilo?

Do you like to have fun?

If you like any of these, Then you would like SHINRA.

Hello, My name is Alik Steel and I'm the new SHINRA recruiter. If your interested, Check out our site. All the info is there and we have members playing every day for your entertainment ;-)

aliksteel
12-03-2010, 12:36 PM
A Shinra man/woman is someone who does his duty and doesn’t shun the hard work that is necessary in providing for all the needs of his/her tribe. Sometimes a Shinra man/woman has to do what is unpleasant. That is the demarcation line. The little boys that run around the forums talking trash will stop and look for sympathy and understanding, while the Shinra men/women will keep going into territory where it gets hard, painful, and more than that, boring—sickeningly and painfully boring. But they go resolutely on and do it because it has to be done. Shinra men/women don’t put it off until tomorrow, that nebulous time where it is certain to never get done; they knuckle down and do their duty today. That is what it means to be a Shinra man or woman.

Shinra men and women are Strong minded, Strength of will, And have the power to create order in this chaotic world.

And above all other Shinra ways, We have fun!

Want to play with the best? Head over to our website (http://www.xsyon-shinra.net/?) and start your way down the path to Shinra.

aliksteel
12-05-2010, 06:55 AM
Ever wonder why some people want to talk trash about Shinra? Well its simple, They are scared of us. We at Shinra don't do just one or two parts of the game, We do it all, And we do them well. Shinra does not look at PvP in the way so many others do, Its (at this point) just click, click, click. So we are hard at work learning how to hunt and fight as a team. So you may hear some people say we a scared to fight one on one, But what they are really saying is that they don't play well with others and no one will play with them. But with Shinra there is room to grow, With many positions to pick from. So if your looking for more than just a tribe, Check Shinra out.

If you think of yourself as a pvp player, Are really any other type of player, Check out our website (http://www.xsyon-shinra.net/?), and start your way down the path to Shinra.

antman
12-13-2010, 05:25 AM
bump

Jake_SiN
01-03-2011, 09:29 PM
is shinra still up and running i see that bossman and paradox havnt posted in like a month? whats the dealio yall?

Shaggy
03-16-2011, 12:56 AM
Ex-Shinra member here, leader of a large tribe called Divided Allegiance. Back when I was in Shinra, I used to be called Shadarr. Since Shinra has since abandoned the game, I will open my doors to any other ex-Shinra members willing to go along with the way we do things and maintain a certain level of maturity. Our recruitment post is in my sig and you can also PM me if you have any questions. If Shinra would like me to delete this post I will immediately, just PM me or have a mod delete it.

Shaggy