PDA

View Full Version : Default Avatar Animation

Snake
06-06-2010, 09:04 PM
Hey there,
just a question about the default 'idle' action the characters are doing, those 'head left', 'head straightforward', 'head right', etc pp:
Will it be possible to change this in future to a more even-tempered or more randomly behaviour ;) ??
I've tried this shaking in RL in my city and well - the passengers seemed to have a slightly pathological impression from me ^^
But seriously, if you are standing a while ingame and just looking at the nature or whatever is there, that's a bit strange. Even if there are perhaps 10 people standing around and all doing this hehe.
Just a question as I told,
Cheers, Snake.

Cunk
06-06-2010, 10:06 PM
Well that combined with the bugged out eyes I guess we can assume everyone that survived this apocalypse is insane. Plus my guy never wears any pants.

Jadzia
06-07-2010, 04:37 AM
Cunk wrote:

Well that combined with the bugged out eyes I guess we can assume everyone that survived this apocalypse is insane. Plus my guy never wears any pants.
Rofl :silly:

Snake
06-07-2010, 08:58 AM
Cunk wrote:

lmao cunk, quite sure you're right ^^

Snake
07-31-2010, 11:41 AM
heyyyy, great, toon has learned some different actions if idle.
thank you very much dev-team :)
maybe we should have a skill 'cleaning' so that it don't scratches itself so much :laugh:

Snake
08-21-2010, 07:16 AM
And again with the last patch great changes.
I like the looking over the shoulders very much, and that it now a longer time looks straight-forward. Very much more realistic, thx, devs. :cheer: Cheers.