PDA

View Full Version : Idea of the game

Logan110
06-12-2010, 02:41 AM
I found this game and have been reading the site as well as forums. It sounds interesting but I had some of questions that don't seem to quite be answered, mostly about PvP. (Questions at end)

Just trying to figure out the affects of PvP on the game. PvP in games like Everquest makes me wish they would have just focused on a pure PvE game because its literally pointless. On the other hand a game like Darkfall focused way too much on PvP and its mostly pointless random killing, like a huge team game of CoD or w/e FPS you want.

The only game that has done PvP right in my eyes has been UO. Its not the main focus of the game nor is it some side aspect thats only in this region with these limitations. (Well before T2A expansion) Anyway, on to the questions, most of which I forgot...

How does PvP between different tribes work? I'm not really worried about alignment hits and all that but rather warring tribes and the conflicts.

Can tribes take over other towns or once its claimed it cant be taken and maybe only transferred?

What happens when areas of influence start to overlap?

Can you loot other players?

JCatano
06-12-2010, 03:54 AM
http://www.xsyon.com/forums/28-features/232-conflict-death-consequences-and-decisions

Virtus
06-12-2010, 09:51 AM
I'm afraid no one can answer those questions right now since we do not know.

Looting is full or partial depending on combat mode.

Jadzia
06-12-2010, 03:12 PM
Virtus wrote:

I'm afraid no one can answer those questions right now since we do not know.

I guess the developers do know. Can we get some information about it, please ?