PDA

View Full Version : NICE!

zephar123
06-14-2010, 05:30 PM
Really, nice to see a development team that works through weekend get it done. I appreciate guys hardwork. Seeing progress made here tell me there is a decent chance this game being really ironed out at release and with all goals added. Let me know next time your working late ill have my brother drive you out some coffee and then some beer when next build done since your like 15 miles from where he lives :cheer: .

pid73
06-15-2010, 03:09 AM
zephar123 wrote:

Really, nice to see a development team that works through weekend get it done. I appreciate guys hardwork. Seeing progress made here tell me there is a decent chance this game being really ironed out at release and with all goals added. Let me know next time your working late ill have my brother drive you out some coffee and then some beer when next build done since your like 15 miles from where he lives :cheer: .

coffee is ok, avoid the beer or the codebase might resent from it! like animations being sloppy and falling when running and stuff...

tZmDWltBziM

celestial_fury
06-15-2010, 04:32 AM
Hahahaa...so funny!!Omg crazy ppl!!

zephar123
06-15-2010, 12:52 PM
pid73 wrote:

zephar123 wrote:

coffee is ok, avoid the beer or the codebase might resent from it! like animations being sloppy and falling when running and stuff...

tZmDWltBziM

Most programmers, I have met figure out the odd bugs best with a few beers in em. :cheer:
Helps them relax so they can think straight with all the pressure.

Issue is beer is like chips to most programmers. After half a 6 pack then it goes the other way =(,code never seen before starts to come forth :S

So maybe your right coffee and no beer. :P

pid73
06-15-2010, 01:31 PM
strange, my solution is a good night's sleep and silence.