PDA

View Full Version : Toolcraft Recipes?

Ferigad
06-15-2010, 02:29 PM
Hey ho, i just thought...try toolcraft!

Well the patch notes say with skill and scavangeing you can get new tools, but mhm..i scavange now for 4 hours and i raised the skill to 50 and still no other tool recipes. Like the measure or the Pliers...

i found now...5 patterns. All for Bonecraft, Tailoring and Leathercraft. Are there really any toolcraft patterns out there, anybody found some of them or what kind of skill i need to raise in toolcraft to get other patterns? Or how excatly you get the other patterns at raising skill...a byproduct at crafting or simply raise the skill at crafting? Many Questions, i know.

Thanks! :D

Cunk
06-15-2010, 05:28 PM
Don't feel bad. None of those bonecraft recipes are useful since bonecrafters really can't make anything. They need a tool that none of the crafts come with (measure). Plus all of our recipes require scavenged materials that are pretty scarce.

pid73
06-16-2010, 01:31 AM
Cunk wrote:

Don't feel bad. None of those bonecraft recipes are useful since bonecrafters really can't make anything. They need a tool that none of the crafts come with (measure). Plus all of our recipes require scavenged materials that are pretty scarce.

untrue, again. There are some recipes (at least one I can remember, I'm at work now, can't check it up right now) that does not require a measure, and I have all ingredients but the bones don't fit into the recipes' slots.

Actually you can't craft anything, but for completely different reasons.