PDA

View Full Version : Creatures?

Whorlok
06-18-2010, 04:05 AM
There are very good News Jordi...:)
I kiss you instead of my wife if this weekend creatures will appear!... :kiss:
one Question..please tell us any Creatures--->Deers?...and?

Greetings Whorlok (Leader A BETTER TOMORROW)

Xsyon
06-18-2010, 06:31 AM
First just bears, deer, raccoons and coyotes.

There are many more creatures but those will show up after we make the basic ones (these are the ones with specific armor recipes) are checked.

cbowsin
06-18-2010, 08:07 AM
I highly doubt creatures will appear this weekend. With new stuff added, new bugs appeared. Would be better to resolve the new bugs first before adding more new stuff which will only produce more new bugs to be fixed.

Virtus
06-18-2010, 11:53 AM
Xsyon wrote:

First just bears, deer, raccoons and coyotes.

There are many more creatures but those will show up after we make the basic ones (these are the ones with specific armor recipes) are checked.

I note no objection to being kissed :unsure:

pid73
06-18-2010, 12:40 PM
In Jordi's place I'd prefer to be kissed by the wife :D

Can your wife, by any circumstance, kiss me instead?

Derek
06-18-2010, 01:11 PM
Quick question about creatures:

Will the AI be your typical aggro radius, run straight to player, stand in front and auto attack until dead OR
will they have more advanced AI like in Darkfall (i.e. group tactics, using cover, fleeing, healing, kiting etc..)

cbowsin
06-18-2010, 01:13 PM
I'm a little hesitant commenting on OPP in a thread titled, "Creatures", lol.

zoxdon
06-18-2010, 11:18 PM
as soon as he gets bk with the pizza and beer server will go up
:)

zoxdon
06-18-2010, 11:20 PM
as long as were play'n spin the bottle here ill get one of those to :laugh:

zoxdon
06-18-2010, 11:23 PM
i just want to know ,we got to run up and kill these thing with axe, and knifes, is their going to be spears,slings,bows... :ohmy:

Virtus
06-18-2010, 11:50 PM
Derek wrote:

Will the AI be your typical aggro radius, run straight to player, stand in front and auto attack until dead OR
will they have more advanced AI like in Darkfall (i.e. group tactics, using cover, fleeing, healing, kiting etc..)

creatures are designed to work as they would in real life wolves will be in packs bears will be solo. If you come across 1 wolf it will run away, come across a pack you run away. Weather and time will affect them (bears slumber in winter and owls only out at night kinda thing

Cunk
06-18-2010, 11:58 PM
Virtus wrote:

Derek wrote:

creatures are designed to work as they would in real life wolves will be in packs bears will be solo. If you come across 1 wolf it will run away, come across a pack you run away. Weather and time will affect them (bears slumber in winter and owls only out at night kinda thing
Woah.

Relandi
06-19-2010, 12:54 AM
Virtus wrote:

Derek wrote:

I look forward to seeing this once it's actually in-game.

Tad bit annoying seeing the carrot always dangled infront of us but with no proof. :woohoo:

pid73
06-19-2010, 02:01 AM
If you come across 1 wolf it will run away, come across a pack you run away.

LOL

Homo homini Lupus.

pid73
06-19-2010, 02:06 AM
Virtus wrote:

Derek wrote:

OMG OMG OMG

once nature comes to life and the bug infestation is sanitized I think it will start to really rock! sometimes I forget how much I drooled over the feature list... it was so many months ago, this game seemed to be reduced to a post-on-the-forum thing :D

It's now 80 days since I'm waiting!

Virtus
06-19-2010, 07:09 AM
pid73 wrote:

If you come across 1 wolf it will run away, come across a pack you run away.

LOL

Homo homini Lupus.

ITS NEVER LUPUS!