PDA

View Full Version : Tribe support

r0ss0
06-19-2010, 11:34 AM
Hello , Liking the new patch and the work thats been done,

One thing that concerns me is that there is no tribe support/functions in game yet and that is a worry for tribes that are set up and ready to rock,

When are we to see tribe functions turned on? I feel this is a function that needs addressing purely because the game is based around tribes.

We/tribes Need to be able to get to try this feature and test a few options that are availible to us. All we tribes have right now is our own forums and our own rules as such. I beg of you to get this feature up and running to stop the tribal intrest dwindling and pull the community a bit closer. Let us see how it works so we can plan more accurately for the release and allow us to get a feel ahead of time.

Thanks

Ross

cbowsin
06-19-2010, 11:59 AM
I agree but tribes are pointless if the basics of crafting and survival are not implemented either.

Xsyon wrote:

The plan is:

More basic skills (fishing, firebuilding, cooking, more complete crafting etc.).

Creatures

Totems and Tribes

Construction

Animal taming, mounts and pets

The order might change depending on how things progress. For example, mounts and pets might go in earlier depending on how quickly some additional animations are finished.

It is in the works. Can't rush a masterpiece. :)

r0ss0
06-19-2010, 12:07 PM
Aye i know its in the works , Like everything else.

A Invite , promote . demote . Privellages section of tribe management would be nice to play with in order to work out plans etc.

REVKhA
06-19-2010, 01:12 PM
Last thing to be implemented is tribes

Xsyon
06-19-2010, 01:42 PM
I will probably bump up at least part of the tribe system so everyone can plan ahead as Ross mentions.

r0ss0
06-19-2010, 03:44 PM
Xsyon wrote:

I will probably bump up at least part of the tribe system so everyone can plan ahead as Ross mentions.

Ta Very much, All in good time :)

Wizlock23
06-19-2010, 08:31 PM
Xsyon wrote:

yeah even simply features would be cool

Dark515
06-20-2010, 08:03 AM
Wizlock23 wrote:

...like the Rest button? :unsure:

Relandi
06-20-2010, 03:41 PM
Dark515 wrote:

Wizlock23 wrote:

...like the Rest button? :unsure: