PDA

View Full Version : Some questions

Gamefreak
06-20-2010, 03:32 PM
The reason I'm posting this here is because many people are probably wondering the same things.

1) Does armed combat effect the damage you do with axes, clubs, picks and blades?

2) Does your skill in each of those categories effect the damage you do?

3) What does unarmed effect other than how much damage you punch for?

4) Will unarmed be underpowered in comparison to armed combat?

5) How does hiding work? We know that it makes you invisible but can it be used in the future to steal from containers etc?

Virtus
06-20-2010, 04:32 PM
i'm kinda hoping these stay unanswered so as to give you guys something to figure out instead of just wikiing.

Relandi
06-20-2010, 05:20 PM
Virtus wrote:

i'm kinda hoping these stay unanswered so as to give you guys something to figure out instead of just wikiing.

You do realize that is futile?

It will inevitably be put on a wiki, and with some of the people I've seen currently playing, and the amount of notes and information they keep stored, I'd bet it'll be up sooner after release than you speculate.

Unless, of course, Jooky starts changing things up prior to release just to fuck with us! >>

kiwibird
06-20-2010, 08:23 PM
Unless, of course, Jooky starts changing things up prior to release just to fuck with us! >>Actually I wouldn't put this past him :laugh:

Virtus
06-20-2010, 08:59 PM
Relandi wrote:

Virtus wrote:

You do realize that is futile?

It will inevitably be put on a wiki, and with some of the people I've seen currently playing, and the amount of notes and information they keep stored, I'd bet it'll be up sooner after release than you speculate.

Unless, of course, Jooky starts changing things up prior to release just to fuck with us! >>

no, i just meant not answered right now, make someone figure it out.

Relandi
06-20-2010, 09:40 PM
Virtus wrote:

no, i just meant not answered right now, make someone figure it out.

Gotcha.

Bossman
06-21-2010, 02:57 AM
Good questions.... I am assuming there will be stats at some point in the game so that's when they will be easier to answer... right now my grass armor appears to have no effect other than give me a rash :laugh: