PDA

View Full Version : I would like to request a recount! :laugh:

kiwibird
07-03-2010, 03:05 AM
Is it possible to get a recount of members post counts? Tongue in check here but we have to be certain Virtus has really gotten 1k posts!

:laugh:

But seriously do we have the ability to recount membership posts? I'm sure we delete few posts, however it would be good to make sure that those few posts are removed from the member.

Largion
07-03-2010, 04:45 AM
kiwibird wrote:

Is it possible to get a recount of members post counts? Tongue in check here but we have to be certain Virtus has really gotten 1k posts!

But seriously do we have the ability to recount membership posts? I'm sure we delete few posts, however it would be good to make sure that those few posts are removed from the member.

If deleted posts was taken out of the postcount I would have like 50. :(

Virtus
07-03-2010, 08:51 AM
they are taken off automatically when a post is deleted.

Zealot
07-12-2010, 08:25 AM
I am puzzled by this actually. Why aren't there any discussions going? Back on the Mortal Online boards I had close to 200 posts in a single thread discussing single character servers/multiple character servers and close to 200 more posts spread out between other threads discussing the same topic.

Nails
07-12-2010, 08:31 AM
Am guessing you cant see the beta testers area

Zealot
07-12-2010, 09:58 AM
That would explain it. Thanks for the heads up. I have been contemplating on preordering, but if the forums were as dead as they looked, I didn't think it would be a good idea.

So why are the beta forums invisible to the public? I was under the impression that this game didn't have an NDA.

Jadzia
07-12-2010, 11:42 AM
Zealot wrote:

That would explain it. Thanks for the heads up. I have been contemplating on preordering, but if the forums were as dead as they looked, I didn't think it would be a good idea.

So why are the beta forums invisible to the public? I was under the impression that this game didn't have an NDA.
You are right, no NDA here, and its not a beta tester forum, its a forum for people who preordered the game. I think the developers goal with the separate forum was to get suggestions from players who will actually play the game.

Zealot
07-12-2010, 11:45 AM
Jadzia wrote:

Zealot wrote:

You are right, no NDA here, and its not a beta tester forum, its a forum for people who preordered the game. I think the developers goal with the separate forum was to get suggestions from players who will actually play the game.

I still don't quite understand. They could still acomplish this without making the forums look dead by making it so only people who preorder can post in the section.

Jadzia
07-12-2010, 11:50 AM
Zealot wrote:

Jadzia wrote:

Zealot wrote:

I still don't quite understand. They could still acomplish this without making the forums look dead by making it so only people who preorder can post in the section.
I agree with you, it would be a better solution to make the preorder forum readable for everyone.

Diocletian
07-12-2010, 11:59 AM
Its a limitation of the forum software. There is not separate read write permission for sections.

Virtus
07-12-2010, 01:25 PM
Diocletian wrote:

Its a limitation of the forum software. There is not separate read write permission for sections.

^this

also, i think most games hide the bugs section

Largion
07-12-2010, 04:14 PM
Virtus wrote:

Diocletian wrote:

^this

Then let us post there so we can ask questions and stuff. I promise Ill be good. :unsure:

Diocletian
07-12-2010, 04:45 PM
You can ask questions and stuff anywhere on the forums, as long as it is in a civil manner, it will be answered.

Largion
07-12-2010, 04:57 PM
Diocletian wrote:

You can ask questions and stuff anywhere on the forums, as long as it is in a civil manner, it will be answered.

So your for discrimination and against free speach?!

Paradox
07-12-2010, 05:08 PM
Largion wrote:

Diocletian wrote:

Charging admittance is not discrimination. You have no right to free speech here.

Jadzia
07-12-2010, 05:18 PM
Largion wrote:

Virtus wrote:

Diocletian wrote:

^this

Then let us post there so we can ask questions and stuff. I promise Ill be good. :unsure:

You still haven't preordered? That's kinda shocking :(

Diocletian
07-13-2010, 07:46 AM
Largion wrote:

In Practice, free speech is never without limits. You can't cause defamation, incite to riot, threaten imminent harm. On that note, the forums do not tolerate hate speech, as such will be removed. Knowing the bounds, can help you become a more effective speaker.

Largion
07-13-2010, 11:15 AM
Jadzia wrote:

Largion wrote:

Virtus wrote:

Diocletian wrote:

^this

You still haven't preordered? That's kinda shocking :(

Ill never preorder a game after DF and MO. :blush: