PDA

View Full Version : The Sangha

Saorlan
07-18-2010, 05:01 AM
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:8N_4eElRw3KDhM:http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_J_tXp_FXKGw/RxReTm8vdZI/AAAAAAAAAK8/K_mJtKuT0ns/s320/naqshbandiSufiOrder.jpg

The Sangha

Salute Tribes-peoples!

I am introducing The Sangha to you all. We are a a new community that is interested in establishing a presence in Xyson.

In game

The Sangha is run by the enigmatic James Tyler a surviver from the apocalypse with a memory of what it was like before and who looks forward to a second chance for Mankind. A second chance to make things right. The Sangha take a lot of Buddhist and Sufic (Sufism) teachings and hope to create a community with these priciples. The Sangha hopes to establish a settlement and get involved in trade and protecting the free people from the ravaging evil hordes.

Out of game

We are mostly older guys average age 30 who met from 2003 onwards in the game PlanetSide in a European Outfit called Fight Club. Having experienced Roma Victor, Darkfall and lastly Mortal Online we have low expectations for Xyson. However from what we have seen so far these hopes are getting higher all the time!

I am currently living in India so will be online at strange times but others are based in the UK, Europe and the US.

Please drop us a line at:

www.thesangha.org

Thanks,

James Tyler

REVKhA
07-18-2010, 06:14 AM
GLHF

antman
07-18-2010, 07:46 AM
welcome to xsyon. The Shinra wish you all the best

Saorlan
11-13-2010, 12:52 AM
The Sangha was born today as a test tribe.

Leader is Tyler

Forum is www.thesangha.org

Saorlan
02-16-2011, 07:26 AM
We are looking for players in India in particular at the moment but all time zones are welcome.

otomotopia
02-16-2011, 07:51 AM
"and who embarrasses a second chance for Mankind" is miss-worded, i believe. Also, how psyched are you guys for planetside next?

TweFoju
02-16-2011, 11:21 AM
Cool, it's interesting that you guys use Sangha as a Tribe name, i am Buddhist too, so the name of your Tribe really catch my eye

well good luck, and hope you guys will have a success in Xsyon!

Saorlan
02-17-2011, 09:49 AM
Otomotopia - very very excited indeed !!!

Thanks for your message TweFoyu :)

Looking for players in the Esatern Half of the world ie Middle East - Australia for time zones.

We have lots of US and Euro players - looking for Asia time zone as well now really.

Thanks.

Saorlan
02-20-2011, 09:27 AM
Looking for more matured type players that are looking to start a community.

Pre-release settlement coming along nicely, we have a friendly bunch in game. Main leader is in US West Coast time zone but we have a good amount of player on Asian time zones as well.

We now have a teamspeak server and improved forums - www.thesangha.org