PDA

View Full Version : Pattern List

Risk
07-21-2010, 01:25 AM
Since the Xsyon Wiki, aint a wiki, (ie, I cant edit it) I'll post this here..

Pattern Skill Req's

Basketry:

27 - Doagwa Gather's Armbands
28 - Doagwa Gather's Pants
30 - Doagwa Gather's Boots

50 - Doagwa Assault

Tailor Craft:

20 - Rubicon

25 - Ringmaster
- Truckee

35 - Freel

40 - Yuba

50 - Mugawlu

Leather Craft:

20 - Homewood
- Tahoe

25 - Cedarrat
- Jacks
- LakeRidge
- Lo-Om
- Spooner

30 - Minden
- Squaw

35 - Edgewood

40 - Desolation

45 - Glendale

50 - Genoa
- Glendale
- Malka
- Suina

60 - Aloha
- Angora
- Dawgot
- Hoga

70 - Castle Rock
- Celecel
- Magoyota
- South Camp

Bone Craft:

15 - Ponderosa Bearbone

20 - Zephyr Deerbone

25 - Hellhole Deathbone

30 - Tallac Bearbone

35 - Crag Deathbone
- Hogaleti Bear Bone
- Washoe Deerbone

40 - Carson Deerbone

45 - Welmeti Deerbone

50 - Pauwalu Bearbone

55 - Washoe Deerbone

Weapon Craft and Tool Craft are all skill 25..atm

If you find more, as there are many, post here and I'll update..

*grin*

treyu
07-21-2010, 01:35 AM
What do you mean by patterns? Like different armor sets?

Risk
07-21-2010, 01:45 AM
Basicly the same thing,

You can scav new pattern sets for new armour..

Atm, its the only way to learn a new set when you out skill (max) your starting sets..

Bossman
07-21-2010, 01:46 AM
Nice list :)

Risk
07-21-2010, 01:51 AM
Thx Boss,

If Shin can help out, it'd be a huge plus...

Also I'd love to trade many of these patterns for human bones if yer crew has em..heh. Still can't harvest he-who-cant-be-named..lol

Also have like 15 blades and handles if any of Shin is trying out weapon.

Mijost
07-21-2010, 02:09 PM
Few more:

Tailor Craft:
25 Truckee
35 Freel
40 Yuba

Leathercraft:
20 Tahoe
30 Squaw
50 Genoa
60 Hoga
60 Angora

Bonecraft:
30 Tallac Bearbone
35 Crag Deathbone
35 Hugaleti Bearbone (might be Hogaleti)
40 Carson Deerbone

Bossman
07-21-2010, 02:29 PM
Also have like 15 blades and handles if any of Shin is trying out weapon.

Of course... you know where we are... just announce in local when you reach our zone...

Ravenstorm
07-21-2010, 06:04 PM
Hiya. I have some patterns, will list them as soon as I log in and find out what each are. One i know is, Jacks Thigh Pads, leathercraft. Got it in secret cove area.

Virtus
07-21-2010, 06:52 PM
just so you know, finding random objects has nothing to do with location :)

Risk
07-22-2010, 12:16 AM
Blackmere thanks a ton,

Boss, heh ya just wanted to toss it out first..Kinda rude to just go stompin around anothers area.

Atm fighting the uphill battle that is bonecraft...I took the fun one...human bones..lol cod piece is a skull.. Xsyon said he'd be changin bone scav to be like feathers at least till hunting is implemented..
btw, i wont hunt any Shin when that's introduced hehe.
I have no need for these blades or handles so will send em on over tonight.

edit:
heh forgot its a half hour over and then back..good thing I got hells kitchen to watch. :laugh:

edit:
Ok droped off,
10 knife blades
9 cleaver blades
7 small handles
6 large handles
there in the baskets in the corner by the huge mass of baskets hehe.

Oddly I didnt see any bones in any of the baskets, if theres a specific basket feel free to pm me the exact loc for it.

btw, The fort is AMAZING, great job on it!

edaw22
07-22-2010, 01:58 AM
I think you guys will find there are very large changes to how the player learns new recipes and what schemes the player starts off with. As such maybe trying to a make a wiki on a very unfinished system is, whilst temporarily helpful, possibly a waste of time.

Perhaps wait until the system for leaning Crafting schemes and Groups is fully done before developing a proper list.

Alternately if you are enjoying doing it, far be it of me to stifle you fun. Just letting you know.

Bossman
07-22-2010, 06:42 AM
edit:
Ok droped off,
10 knife blades
9 cleaver blades
7 small handles
6 large handles
there in the baskets in the corner by the huge mass of baskets hehe

Sadly we have a thief in the area... and this is only in Beta! Best not to drop things in containers until secure containers are in place. But thanks anyway...

Troll... you know who you are :(

Ravenstorm
07-23-2010, 02:13 AM
Hello everyone. Heres some patterns/scheme (aka recipe) i found so far since yesterday:

Pattern: Sqaw Elbow Bands 30 Leathercraft
Pattern: Mindin Shoes 30 Leathercraft
Pattern: Desolotion Shin Guards 40 Leathercraft
Pattern: Jacks Thigh Pads 25 Leathcraft
Pattern: Lo-om Shoulder Pads 25 Leathercraft
Pattern: Genoa Helmet 50 :eathercraft
Pattern: Doagwa Gather's Armbands 27 Basketry
Pattern: Glendale Vest 50 Leathercraft
Pattern: Malka Bear Vest 50 Leathercraft
Pattern: Aloha Hat 60 Leathercraft

Ok now for Schemes:
Scheme: Scrappers Planner 25 Toolcraft
Scheme: Shovel Scraper 25 Toolcraft
Scheme: Painter's Brush 25 Toolcraft
Scheme: Double Edge Shank 25 Weaponcraft

So far those are what I have at the moment and will try to collect more for the forum. Some of the patterns i forgot to check what skill level you need to use it.

I got all this from my tailoring guy scavenging, of course NONE, and i mean NONE are freaking tailoring stuff :( sniff....

I will repost this on the general thread in case folks dont ahve access (members) of the forum.

Hi again, ok i edit and added the info with skill level now. Hope that helps alittle.

Risk
07-23-2010, 02:22 AM
Raven, thanks a million, but like you had listed for Malka and Glendale we need the the skill lvl req for each.. Still hunting for the elusive lvl 70 bear pattern.
Also testing if when we open a pattern group, do we random learn that group... so far..
you have to make that group for a bit..
more eta...

Ravenstorm
07-23-2010, 02:42 AM
Hi, sorry about that. I dont know how to find out without having to learn the recipe. If I click on it, will I end up learning it? Its on my leathercrafter. Sort of the mule/storage for now. Also wanted to know if anyone to see what each armor (tailoring( looks like, can only make three different sets. Not sure if we want to start a fashion thread, that is showing what each type of armor looks like, ie, basketry (grass armor full set), leathercraft and tailoring. This way folks more or less have an idea of what kind of armor they might like. Let me know, since I dont know how to link screenshots. Just figured out how to take screenshots lol.
I can try to find out on those patterns if i give them to back to my tailor, this way I wont accidently learn them since none of them are tailoring stuff. Its just a pain in neck to log on, drop stuff on ground/bag relog etc and worry about "blackhole" bug happening on containers. Going to log on for a few here.
Oh i have a lot of items if anyone can use to work on crafting. Since none of them are for tailoring :(
Around 8-10 (50) slot containers of resources if you need some. Think most of it is still there.

Ravenstorm
07-23-2010, 06:55 AM
Hello, ok i edit and added the info should be able to tell now.

Ravenstorm
07-24-2010, 06:15 PM
Hey folks. Got more patterns i found. Dindt get much, working on a new crafter, toolcraft this time. Deleted my basketry at 65 since i was getting any new patterns from skiling up. Thats the 3rd time deleted my basketry lol.
THe patterns from yesterday find:
Pattern: Genoa Boots 50 leathercraft
Pattern Aloha Vest 60 Leathercraft
Pattern: Washoe Deerbone Rerebrace 35 bonecraft
Pattern: Yuba Bracers 40 tailoring

I could not believe it, i got a tailoring pattern while scavenging with my tailor, wow. First one ever compared to all the other patterns i found lol.

Didnt get much pattern this time, spent most of the day working on getting two freaknig skill points from 97 to 99. And then rerolled a new character for toolcrafting. So far toolcrafting has lots of schemes/recipe to offer as you skill up, not sure what the cap is for not getting any free ones, will find out. Unless someone else knows what the cap is. At 72 in tailoring I didnt get anymore recipe.

Risk
07-26-2010, 12:42 AM
Thanks again Raven,

No need to say what part of the set they come from...atm the whole set is one skill lvl...hopefully this will change and with it difficulties in making armor..
Atm i can max leathercraft in a day with just straps and a thread/strap combo like spooner knees heh

And aye, It seems atm leather craft was the main testing ground...trust me Tailor and the other crafts will gain big on sets sometime soon...

Mijost
07-28-2010, 07:41 PM
Basketry:
Daogwa Assault is level 50
Daogwa Gatherer's Boots is level 30 (different levels for same type)?

Bone Craft:
Zephyr Deerbone is level 20
Its Ponderosa Bearbone

Tailor:
Rubicon is level 20

Risk
07-29-2010, 04:55 PM
Thanks Black,

Basketry was the latest patterns to put in, so it's patterns might be an updated version.
Maybe at some point each of the other patterns will have different skill reqs for different parts.

Lets keep an eye on this, if anyone finds Basketry patterns post the skill req. :cheer:

Mijost
07-29-2010, 05:10 PM
Well so far:
Daogwa Assault Elbow Pads is level 50
Daogwa Assault Bracers is level 50
Daogwa Assault Vest is level 50

Daogwa Gatherer's Boots is level 30
Daogwa Gatherer's Pants is level 28

(I know, but I got the same recipe 3 times :) )

Risk
07-30-2010, 01:14 AM
heh dang you with yer 28 pants...

We should have some fun in the next month or so as Jordi's crew updates the patterns lol

Anyone wanna place a bet on Live? I call March 1st 2011...I bet 20 Raccoon leather pelts...