PDA

View Full Version : Hopi Tribe - Gathering / Crafting

Pages : [1] 2

AlexTaldren
03-04-2010, 05:22 AM
Apply Today (http://hopixsyon.enjin.com/login/do/register) | Visit Our Website (http://hopixsyon.enjin.com/)

Our Focus

Peace - Creating a safe environment for crafters and gatherers.
Prosperity - Ensuring that the tribe and its allies grow and expand.
Community - Providing a place for other tribes and players to have fun and participate in trade.
Force for Good - Hunting down evil players and tribes.

Rules

No racism
Must be 18 or older

PvP Policy

Neutral/Good Players: Only in self defense
Evil Players: Fair game

What We Offer

Ventrilo server
Website and forums
Fun-loving and mature community

Featured Videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0PBQQ9dgzQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4M52Qj69Wzc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2UtqRnsBok

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8Or30Kjq5o

Jadzia
03-04-2010, 10:39 AM
Exactly the tribe i was looking for ! I would go even further and would offer free protection for newcomers in the game after prelude.

r0ss0
03-04-2010, 02:39 PM
Free protection sounds good mate :)

We are open to alliance's to! Due to our Persona and goals , We will accept Anyone that honors our view's. We arnt a warring tribe , But a gathering tribe. That lives off the land and protects our homeland!
If you need a tribe to help with some materials to start our continue your tribal growth , Let me know on here!

darkrounge
03-04-2010, 02:57 PM
Good luck mate.

Toxic
03-04-2010, 03:10 PM
It would be nice to have a crafting tribe as an ally. You could be very valuable to us. Let me know if your interested in alliance, or if your not at least give me a reason why not?

Jadzia
03-04-2010, 03:25 PM
Toxic wrote:

It would be nice to have a crafting tribe as an ally. You could be very valuable to us. Let me know if your interested in alliance, or if your not at least give me a reason why not?

I guess your tribe is the Toxic Brotherhood ?
"We are open to alliance's to! Due to our Persona and goals , We will accept Anyone that honors our view's. We arnt a warring tribe , But a gathering tribe. That lives off the land and protects our homeland!" quoted from Rosso, so I think your offer will be welcomed by him, but i don't want to talk in his name :)

r0ss0
03-04-2010, 04:14 PM
Spot on Jadiza!

But tell me what are your motives, I see you hunger power , But at what cost? Evil? good?

And what can you bring to the table Toxic?

r0ss0
03-04-2010, 04:15 PM
Also i have Requested an Ally from another tribe here!

http://rura-tribe.co.cc/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=5&sid=b9046650b62d011d6884d4fdcad5c5bb

Toxic
03-04-2010, 04:26 PM
I don't wish to do it through evil. No, I seek respect as well. My tribe will be more, combat oriented, although I expect us to be well rounded. As for what I can bring to the table, I can offer protection and trade. If you get into a war, I could help. We could open a trade route between our villages, boosting both our tribes' economy.

r0ss0
03-04-2010, 05:04 PM
Well Hopi Accepts your Request Toxic! Hope to do business in game soon! Alliance With Rura is still in negotiation So im going to close The Alliance requests for now, To many allies will leave us with nothing for our selves!

For now Focusing on bring members to the tribe!

aliksteel
03-04-2010, 07:44 PM
It is way to soon to say, But with my play style and what you say it will be. This sound like a good home.

But I still like to stain my steel blade with blood from time to time, So maybe I will have to play guard for the trade route some times.

Way too early, But yet here I am submitting my application to the Tribe of Hopi.

r0ss0
03-05-2010, 02:08 AM
All good mate - Im sure we can find a reason to oil our blades ;)

r0ss0
03-05-2010, 03:03 AM
Ill sort out a website shortly should we get enough intrest!

Jadzia
03-05-2010, 06:06 AM
r0ss0 wrote:

Ill sort out a website shortly should we get enough intrest!

Great, can't wait !

Thorbrand
03-05-2010, 08:20 AM
I think I might like in this tribe. It seems to fit my character idea pretty well.

r0ss0
03-05-2010, 09:13 AM
Hey Thorbrand - Well once we reach the 10 player mark - Some recruitment may have to be done in game. We will all discuss what our first step should be, Like i said im not the leader but the founder - We are all equal and if an agreement cant be met then votes will be issued , It's a give and take scenario!

We have two alliances already set in place so we can get to know our surrondings in relative safety - The first week or so your immune anyways so that will give us time to fight a suitable home and play with our toons and discover more about the game . once we get the hang perhaps you will feel this isnt the place for you , Or you will shout off the treetops that it is!

But i just want to clarify if it's something that wants or needs attention say it. And of course i cant run the fort alone - So once we see whos here to stay i'll select those intrested in a advisory/officer position :)

Thorbrand
03-05-2010, 09:22 AM
r0ss0 wrote:

Hey Thorbrand - Well once we reach the 10 player mark - Some recruitment may have to be done in game. We will all discuss what our first step should be, Like i said im not the leader but the founder - We are all equal and if an agreement cant be met then votes will be issued , It's a give and take scenario!

We have two alliances already set in place so we can get to know our surrondings in relative safety - The first week or so your immune anyways so that will give us time to fight a suitable home and play with our toons and discover more about the game . once we get the hang perhaps you will feel this isnt the place for you , Or you will shout off the treetops that it is!

But i just want to clarify if it's something that wants or needs attention say it. And of course i cant run the fort alone - So once we see whos here to stay i'll select those intrested in a advisory/officer position :)

That sounds great! I am probably a little out of the box on which direction I want to go with my character compared to others but your ideas fit mine very well.

I will be looking to unlock evolutions in magic and the old ways! But that is just me, kind of like the druids of old. If it is possible of course.

r0ss0
03-05-2010, 09:27 AM
Well i have a druid in WoW eek.. But the tauren way of live seems like it would fit nicely here, plus its a diffrent approach :)

Thorbrand
03-05-2010, 09:33 AM
r0ss0 wrote:

Well i have a druid in WoW eek.. But the tauren way of live seems like it would fit nicely here, plus its a diffrent approach :)

Well that would work also but I was thinking more of the traditional druids of old not even close to what WoW has for druids.

r0ss0
03-05-2010, 09:40 AM
Ah thought you were on about the WoW side , Yes the druidic form is something that sounds a blast , I studied Druids for an assignment .. Intresting indeed :)

r0ss0
03-06-2010, 06:36 AM
Well i dont have the time to make a new forum from scratch as im currently moding 2 , And Helping with a guild in WoW

http://hopi.freeforums.org/index.php Ive created this on the fly - Seems nice enough for now, Signup and post what you want! :)

I'll be posting the Rules Ranks History shortly

r0ss0
03-06-2010, 10:20 AM
Unless of course those that are intrested want to input some suggestions if so do it on the site , And spread the word!

r0ss0
03-06-2010, 05:23 PM
http://hopi.freeforums.org/index.php

Finally updated the site - All done ranks rules a bit of history and our alliances :)

r0ss0
03-06-2010, 05:24 PM
NEED MORE PEOPLE!

Jadzia
03-06-2010, 05:38 PM
Is it needed to register on the new site, or is it enough to join to the tribe here in the forum ?

r0ss0
03-06-2010, 05:40 PM
Well registering on the forum will of course allow you to post , But if it doesnt suit you then you dont have to register ;) , But feel free to introduce yourself at a later date

r0ss0
03-06-2010, 05:41 PM
oh i see what you mean - First 10 members are ok to apply here :) after that Its directed to the board to see what we have to offer suits them ;)

Thorbrand
03-06-2010, 05:41 PM
r0ss0 wrote:

NEED MORE PEOPLE!

Been there nice enough for the forums. Vent let me know the status of that I am sure I can get permission to use my business vent but it depends on our numbers, plus I need to let me partners know before I give out the information.

Jadzia
03-06-2010, 05:43 PM
Ok :) And i think it would help if you modified the title of this thread, and mentioned that this tribe is for crafters and builders...people with the same interest could find it easier

r0ss0
03-06-2010, 05:43 PM
Yea Sure thing Thor, I have a teamspeak server availible also , If it makes it easier for you , But yes , The focus is for more peeps.

Thanks for the offer ... Vent is nicer imo :)

Jadzia
03-06-2010, 05:45 PM
Thorbrand wrote:

r0ss0 wrote:

NEED MORE PEOPLE!

Been there nice enough for the forums. Vent let me know the status of that I am sure I can get permission to use my business vent but it depends on our numbers, plus I need to let me partners know before I give out the information.

Vent would be great, so that i could shock all of you with my accent :P

r0ss0
03-06-2010, 05:46 PM
Jadzia wrote:

Thorbrand wrote:

r0ss0 wrote:

NEED MORE PEOPLE!

Lol! where ya from?!

I cant modify the title sorry , I'll as virtus to do it

Jadzia
03-06-2010, 05:49 PM
r0ss0 wrote:

Jadzia wrote:

Thorbrand wrote:

r0ss0 wrote:

NEED MORE PEOPLE!

Lol! where ya from?!

I cant modify the title sorry , I'll as virtus to do it

Its modified , i don't know if it was you or Virtus :)
And I'm from Hungary, Europe. My english is ok in writing, not so ok when i talk :P

r0ss0
03-06-2010, 05:50 PM
sexy accent is fine, Plus theres the mute button mwahhaha :)

Jadzia
03-06-2010, 05:52 PM
r0ss0 wrote:

sexy accent is fine, Plus theres the mute button mwahhaha :)

I don't know if my accent is sexy, I can assure you about a sexy voice B)

r0ss0
03-06-2010, 05:54 PM
THOR GET THE VENT NOW! :)

Jadzia
03-06-2010, 05:55 PM
lol :woohoo:

Thorbrand
03-06-2010, 05:56 PM
r0ss0 wrote:

THOR GET THE VENT NOW! :)

LOL...Nice! Just got home haven't talked to my partners yet today. Is there a members only section on the forums I could post it?

r0ss0
03-06-2010, 06:06 PM
Well hold off Posting for a Moment Thor - Once we get some more people Ill sort out a members only
section

Thorbrand
03-06-2010, 06:26 PM
Roger! I set up a channel with a PW for the tribe.

r0ss0
03-06-2010, 06:27 PM
Ok no harm to have it all in place ready for when Xyson goes live - Btw you preordered?

Thorbrand
03-06-2010, 06:28 PM
Yes I did!

r0ss0
03-06-2010, 06:28 PM
Sweet stuff - Same here

r0ss0
03-06-2010, 06:36 PM
Private forum set up , Im off - see ya 2moz

Topknot
03-06-2010, 09:44 PM
I hope that some of you may be playing in the PST time zone, this seems like a very good fit for me, though I had to think long and hard if I wanted to buy bannanas for the tribe tribe lol. I have pre ordered and look forward to the game.

Thorbrand
03-06-2010, 11:00 PM
I don't play in the PST zone but I do however play past most PST people going to bed. I am in the CST zone.

r0ss0
03-07-2010, 03:53 AM
We aim to recruit people from all time zones to make sure there is someone online at all times

aliksteel
03-07-2010, 03:55 AM
CST (-6GMT) as well. And How long I play is dependent on how much fun I am having.
Per-order
Off Days are Monday, Tuesday
Short night is Friday night As I work late on Friday and get up at 3am for work on Saturday.

aliksteel
03-07-2010, 10:47 AM
LOL :woohoo: They added Tribal Discussions to the forums, And I didn't noticed it. And when I jumped in I didn't see the Hopi Tribe, I freaked out :ohmy: Thinking that some how it was deleted off the forums.
:woohoo:
Alik Steel 0 vs Xsyon Forums 1

r0ss0
03-07-2010, 10:59 AM
haha, me to :p

r0ss0
03-07-2010, 12:22 PM
Hey guys we are still looking for a few more members , We have a Forum , Vent has been set up by Thorbrand (thank you thank you)

So we have our foundations in place , All we need is sociable players willing to get along and craft like the eqyptians.

We are no way carebears i might add , We are peaceful until provoked, But we aim to get along with others

As a side note we have One alliance - The toxic brotherhood , And currently in Talks with USR

If this is the place for you then ask some questions or head over to the forums , Signup, And post what you wish!

http://hopi.freeforums.org/index.php

aliksteel
03-08-2010, 06:14 AM
6 members and growing.

Still looking for the core group of (pre-order)people for our town.

Don't let this slip away, Be part of the core group of people that created something great. Hopi Tribe

We want peace, But sometimes you have to have violence to achieve peace ~ Alik Steel

Thorbrand
03-08-2010, 09:31 AM
Another day for recruitment. Come and join Hopi and save the planet through knowledge and power.

Ivan Streptovsky
03-08-2010, 09:40 AM
Stealing my lazyfrog, rosso! Bad Rosso. I think you should transfer one of your NA members to me to level it out.

r0ss0
03-08-2010, 09:43 AM
I Haven't Stole no one :) I was approached and have the proof to do so , It remains confidential on the outcome of applicants , And will not be discussed here , I appreciate if you do the same :)

TangerineSky
03-08-2010, 09:44 AM
r0ss0 wrote:

I Haven't Stole no one :) I was approached and have the proof to do so , It remains confidential on the outcome of applicants , And will not be discussed here , I appreciate if you do the same :)Don't worry Rosso, the Chinaman has a thing for poaching members in other guilds threads.

Thorbrand
03-08-2010, 09:50 AM
I don't think we stoled him. I think he changed is mind on his own.

Ivan Streptovsky
03-08-2010, 11:38 AM
I was joking around, lol.

Not exactly happy about Lazyfrog joining you guys as it set us back a member but what am I going to do?

Thorbrand
03-08-2010, 12:07 PM
Ya we all want 10 for early access I think. I am sure we all will but there is always the option to group up for early access if needed, let's hope we don't have too.

lazyfroguk
03-08-2010, 01:26 PM
Sorry dude, but you haven't really lost a member coz the game hasnt started yet =P

also they didnt steal me, I explained my choice in our pm's =)

Ivan Streptovsky
03-08-2010, 02:12 PM
Yeah I know thats why i said I was joking.

What's this at the top of page 6 about TALKS of an alliance with USR rosso? We ARE allied lol

aurickle
03-08-2010, 03:56 PM
This is exactly the sort of group I'm looking for and it fits my mentality well. I'm not one to pick a fight, but I am not afraid to finish it.

I'm sort of like another person who posted on here -- I've always identified with the Tauren in WoW. They're Horde, which means they're not all goody-two-shoes. But they have a very strong sense of honor and believe in living with the land.

If you're still recruiting, I'm interested!

r0ss0
03-08-2010, 03:57 PM
Taurens ftw - Mine was a druid to . Head over to our forums mate for a chin wag , And look around the place :)

Thorbrand
03-08-2010, 06:39 PM
Freedom!

Realus
03-09-2010, 03:20 AM
i red from somwhere you guys are from the uk,be nice to play with some uk peeps,count me in at launch,even before,since ive pre orderd;)

aliksteel
03-09-2010, 03:33 AM
Good to have ya, Follow the link to our forums, Look around and Register.

(The link is part of my sig at the bottom of my comment)

r0ss0
03-09-2010, 09:38 AM
Hey Realus , What Alik Said , Im from uk so no probs another member is to.

On a sidenote , We are still looking for More Gatherers and Crafters , I think we all want to oil our blades should the need arise So protection wise i think we can handle our selves

Chuteboxe39
03-09-2010, 01:47 PM
I'm definitely interested in joining. Is the majority of people in the tribe in the UK though ? I'm in U.S, CST

Thorbrand
03-09-2010, 01:48 PM
I am also US CST.

r0ss0
03-09-2010, 02:00 PM
Im uk another member is uk to , We may have another member above you thats uk , Thats it :)

We plan to have a few members from around the world for people who log in at the same to time to stop the isolation of timezones, Basically a 24 hour tribe

Chuteboxe39
03-09-2010, 02:35 PM
well sign me up, i'm in

Topknot
03-09-2010, 02:49 PM
Welcome aboard, I am in pst myself, so we will be seeing a lot of each other I am sure :woohoo:

Thorbrand
03-09-2010, 03:12 PM
Well met Cuteboxe39!

Chuteboxe39
03-09-2010, 03:14 PM
thank ya, looking forward to seeing you all IG

r0ss0
03-09-2010, 06:32 PM
For those that sign up to the forums in order to express your intrest in joining hopi , Please allow some time for me to get around to Authenticating you , This is in place due to the fact theres been alot discussed on the board , And wish to keep it for Hopi only , PLease also use your Forum or ingame name ,

feel free to drop a pm for a gentle reminder on authenticating you

aliksteel
03-10-2010, 05:08 AM
To all the other Tribes, Corporation, and Religious Cults. We at Hopi wish you the best of luck. In a world that will be full danger and vicious cutthroat people. We all will need a bit of luck to survive.

We at Hopi have the people we need to start our great Tribe. We are still taking in any one who has a desire to work and play beside other like minded people(Read the front page for details (http://www.xsyon.com/forums/29-tribal-recruitment/2002-hopi-tribe-gathering--crafting)).

We will strive to be very strong and Prosperous in Crafting and Gathering. But with that as our base, Does not mean in any way that we will take crap from any force that wishes to take or destroy what we have created. We all ready have several members that will be a part of a scouting and defense network.

Join with us if any of what I have said sounds like something you wish to be apart of.

Thorbrand
03-10-2010, 08:32 AM
Growing strong every day ready to give the new world a try with great people! Join us in the fun of Xsyon.

Thorbrand
03-10-2010, 09:34 AM
Let your voice be heard in Hopi. Fair and fun for all!

r0ss0
03-10-2010, 03:44 PM
We have gone past our goal of 10 members By a healthy margain , So We are ready to get going , We are looking for roughly 5 More , As some slots are saved for Freinds and family and Dont want to Have a big number to start , Only tight knit bunch at First , We are currently Accpepting around 6-7 More members

We are looking for more people with The european timezones in mind , To keep a level playing field for All :)

Toxic
03-10-2010, 06:22 PM
I give you bump

Dratylis
03-11-2010, 02:27 AM
Hey just got done reading this thread and your tribe sounds similar to what I am looking for in Xyson. I'm a pre-order account hoping for the best from the feature list and pretty pumped about the prospects. Long time MMOer here. Have any spots open still?

Kardyn
03-11-2010, 04:41 AM
*ahem*

Don't forget me ya... I'm the only one in the asia/australia timezone. Would be nice if there are a few more from my timezone :)

r0ss0
03-11-2010, 04:58 AM
Dratylis wrote:

Hey just got done reading this thread and your tribe sounds similar to what I am looking for in Xyson. I'm a pre-order account hoping for the best from the feature list and pretty pumped about the prospects. Long time MMOer here. Have any spots open still?

Yes Dratlylis Gead over to the link on my sig , Theres a playboy magazine and a box tissue waiting with your name on it!

r0ss0
03-11-2010, 07:09 AM
Kardyn wrote:

*ahem*

Don't forget me ya... I'm the only one in the asia/australia timezone. Would be nice if there are a few more from my timezone :)

Need more of this :)

Thorbrand
03-11-2010, 08:20 AM
Well all the new members!

"Is it time to play yet?"

r0ss0
03-11-2010, 03:40 PM
More aussies! :)

Chuteboxe39
03-11-2010, 04:30 PM
I like your sig Thor !

warzenkai
03-11-2010, 05:24 PM
I need to make a confession boys

Kush
03-11-2010, 05:47 PM
Is the hopi tribe no more?

Jadzia
03-11-2010, 05:48 PM
Kush wrote:

Is the hopi tribe no more?
How do you mean no more ?

Kush
03-11-2010, 05:54 PM
That's wierd. I just saw this thread in the junk pile just a minute ago. Well, nice to you guys back in tribal recuitment.

Virtus
03-11-2010, 05:55 PM
:blush: My B

Jadzia
03-11-2010, 05:57 PM
No problem, Virtus, thanks for keeping the thread clean :)

Kush
03-11-2010, 06:03 PM
Virtus wrote:

:blush: My B

lol.. Only real men admit their mistakes. Word up brother.

r0ss0
03-12-2010, 04:18 AM
Anyway , there are about 3 Slots left as we have gone over our 10 man limit, So if you want a place in the tribe Please do express your intrest now,

Kuroi
03-12-2010, 10:09 AM
i think i'll join you if i'll play this game and if there will be a slot available :P

Chuteboxe39
03-12-2010, 10:16 AM
I'm sure we'd love to have you, but didn't you just want to join Eternal Nightmare, an evil tribe ? You know where are a 'good' tribe right

Kuroi
03-12-2010, 10:48 AM
Chuteboxe39 wrote:

I'm sure we'd love to have you, but didn't you just want to join Eternal Nightmare, an evil tribe ? You know where are a 'good' tribe rightyeah i wanted but Ikisis lives in US, i would like to play with european time :(

r0ss0
03-12-2010, 11:15 AM
We are mixed here with the EU time and US time , And everything in between :)

tonlar
03-12-2010, 11:46 AM
Well i would like to join your tribe if you stll have room.

r0ss0
03-12-2010, 12:35 PM
Acc activated on forums mate :)

r0ss0
03-12-2010, 01:58 PM
On a Quick note , We are no longer Accepting Alliance's Before the game is released. But we are open to Suggestions and proposals from anyone that wishes To ally with us!. Please Pm To Discuss Alliance's further

And We are no way Affiliated With Tribe Tribe or any other Tribe , We will Ally With other like minded tribes at some Point But thats it!

warzenkai
03-12-2010, 03:22 PM
Nice to know people that work hard to made my weapons.You make a fine job in ere'

TangerineSky
03-12-2010, 09:25 PM
I like hopi even though hopi doesn't like me.

r0ss0
03-13-2010, 04:40 AM
TangerineSky wrote:

We like everyone!

Jadzia
03-13-2010, 04:58 AM
TangerineSky wrote:

You are my favourite Tribe Tribe member ! ( Well perhaps after Lily :) )

namister2010
03-13-2010, 12:32 PM
Sounds like my kettle fish, have requested on your main site.

If not I will create my own tribe, and maybe we could become friends.

Chuteboxe39
03-13-2010, 12:37 PM
Welcome namister! I think you'll like it in the Hopi tribe.

r0ss0
03-13-2010, 03:31 PM
Acc activated :)

Twosock
03-13-2010, 08:22 PM
Well i sure went the wrong way.
I tried to get my application on the hopi site.
Probably should have announced myself here first.

*Hi i want to join Hopi if you still got room to spare.*

spanky708
03-13-2010, 09:25 PM
Is it possible I can also get invited if there is room? This is such a perfect tribe for me!! :P

P.S. already sent in a registration request from your main site.

aliksteel
03-14-2010, 05:07 AM
Hey guy's, I think we still do have a little room, Y'all did right by doing the application/registration on our site for Hopi. rOssO will need to hook y'all up on our site. He is the Leader of our little group.

Look forward to chatting with y'all soon.

r0ss0
03-14-2010, 05:47 AM
Hey guys all activated :)

Isgrim
03-14-2010, 07:02 AM
Will you still accept members after we get in to play?

I dont want to join, if I'm not sure I'll stay with Xsyon, and I wont know until I'm in and playing :P.

r0ss0
03-14-2010, 07:08 AM
Well We have space for one more , Then we have reached 20 members , I dont want to invite everyone and no one knows each other , Once we are in game there will be "stricter" Applications , Not just inviting to make numbers etc , We have a solid group where we all ge along and Very mature . So i dont want to upset that balance, For now we are sitting on 20, Once we get a feel for the game we can get a better understanding for the game we will open the doors When the time is right , So if you want to wait to Experience the game , Which is a fair comment , Then i'll Keep you in mind

But for now , Theres space for one member, Im off for a few hours And will get round to choosing our last pre game member. Thanks for your intrest Isgrim

Kind regards

Ross

Komaf
03-14-2010, 07:57 PM
I went through registration. Looking forward to crafting for Hopi Hopi which will be my main focus for quite some time (will attempt mastery). I really enjoyed the maturity level of the guild description. The praise hail satan garbage I saw elsewhere did little to interest me. Hopi appears to be about peace and productivity.

Now, while I'm no pacifist -I do believe defending what is of value to one's kin and clan stands above all ethical concerns - I still enjoy the overall defense stance this tribe is taking.

My schedule will be evenings central standard United States time. I can play literally every night (I would be quitting DDO for this hehe) and every weekend I don't have my 8 year old son over.

In other words - you have a dedicated player who will be on religiously. I've been itching for a sandbox mmorpg where players truly can shape the world in which they live. This I dare say - if it comes to fruition come April 15th will be the one.

I do realize slots for guild mates are rather limited. I will just have to patiently wait until my turn on the list of promising candidates comes of age.

Hope to see you in game /salute

vazzruss@yahoo.com

r0ss0
03-15-2010, 12:07 AM
Hello Komaf , I'm Liking your attitude already!, Yes we are peaceful and keep ourselves to ourselves. But by no means a 'carebear' Tribe . WE will defend whats ours :)

Acc activated on the forums mate , WElcome aboard :)

r0ss0
03-16-2010, 06:30 AM
Hello guys, As it stands Recruitment is closed, But still open minded!

I have a ton of Activation emails and dont know who you are , So before you make an account on the hopi forums , Which will be locked until activation. Please introduce your self here , Or pm me

Cheers!
Ross

Lily
03-16-2010, 06:40 AM
Out of interest, why are you limiting your membership. You seem to be a steady group so unlikely to get the ermmm wilder members that may be floating around.

Topknot
03-16-2010, 08:08 AM
The way I see it, we want to be a tribe where everyone knows everyone else. Trying for a tribe that feels like a family. We will grow with time, but as we are settling into the game we want to keep it easy to be heard within the tribe.

Of course I suck at trying to type out almost anything so that may all come across completely wrong :woohoo:

Lily
03-16-2010, 08:15 AM
Ah yeah, I do see what you mean. When you're getting to know new people it can be a little overwhelming if there's a lot of people. Hope it goes well for you :)

r0ss0
03-16-2010, 03:20 PM
What Topsnot said, And thanks lily :)

Bumbin
03-16-2010, 04:02 PM
Nice little group we have gathering!

Palo god
03-16-2010, 11:30 PM
I like your sigs.

Jadzia
03-17-2010, 04:35 AM
Palo god wrote:

I like your sigs.
I don't know if you meant it for Bumbin's sig, or Hopi sigs in general, but thank you :)

Vidar
03-18-2010, 03:59 PM
Hello.

Heard You were in UK timezone.

Crafting, Yum Yum. Building yum yum yum.

Kindly count me in.

Regards Vidar

r0ss0
03-18-2010, 08:08 PM
We have decided to Open our Doors For another Five members , Purely Because we have made a few changes to how things are to be run Once the game launches , And would like to give others the chance in being involved. :)

r0ss0
03-18-2010, 08:19 PM
And on a side note , We are looking for a Few australlian And Asian Members to Level the timezone Playing Field . Should you be intrested , Pm Or register your intrest here! :)

China Farmer
03-18-2010, 09:21 PM
CHINA <3 IHOP :) YOU TRIBE VERY GOOD PANCAKE

r0ss0
03-19-2010, 03:30 AM
China Farmer wrote:

CHINA <3 IHOP :) YOU TRIBE VERY GOOD PANCAKE

Chinaman!!!!

r0ss0
03-19-2010, 01:56 PM
Freindly bump

Bumbin
03-19-2010, 02:02 PM
Gotta give it up for Mad Max!

Mines a bit small, But it's George Washinton fighting a tiger in a hurricane!

r0ss0
03-20-2010, 06:45 AM
Two spots left!

Kitsume
03-20-2010, 08:58 PM
I am intersted in the Hopi Tribe, I really like the concept that you have created. I signed up on your forums yesterday but my account hasn't been approved yet.

I'm a explorer, researcher, gatherer and crafter type, though most of the time I can hold my own in a fight. I usually only kill when I need to, for defense, survival or in a retributional raid. Live and let live, fair yet firm are my beliefs.

On another note, I have spent many summers and winters in the Lake Tahoe area, can't say I know all of it well, but I do know the west shore area. I find it interesting that the devs chose a real life area to base their maps on.

If the Hopi Tribe still has openings, please let me know. Thanks.

_Kitsume

aliksteel
03-21-2010, 03:58 AM
I think we do, rOssO is the one that does the site right now, so you will have to wait on him. But you did right by signing up over there on the Hopi site and posting your wish to join here.

Hope to see you on the site soon.

r0ss0
03-21-2010, 06:02 AM
Hello , Yes i got your forum Account waiting to be activated , But had no message from you to say who , Or why you wished to join, Thats why it remained in active,

All done now :)

On a side note could people please pm or post here some info about themselves , So i know who is who :)

r0ss0
03-21-2010, 10:55 AM
Hello potential Tribe members , We Are still intrested in Members from The Australlia And Asian Time zone,

Please Pm Me or Post a little about yourself .

Hope to hear soon!

r0ss0
03-22-2010, 02:32 AM
Recruitment is now closed for the forseeable future, Please stand by for a further update in regards to recruitment!

Many thanks for your intrest!!

:)

r0ss0
03-22-2010, 11:17 AM
Quick update , We Are only selecting People That Have an Application BEFORE Registering on the forums , Please dont Apply on the Forums , As you will not get an answer. or Be accepted.

Thorbrand
03-22-2010, 01:04 PM
Would be nice to test the reputation before launch.

r0ss0
03-22-2010, 01:51 PM
Thorbrand wrote:

Would be nice to test the reputation before launch.

DEFO!

r0ss0
03-23-2010, 09:24 AM
Recruiment is now Closed!.

If you want to still join , Feel free to register your intrest ,Exeptional Apps Will Be considered Before launch

Once we know how the game will pan out , Then those that are on waiting list will Be invited one at a time!

Once again thanks for your intrest, And Hopi to see you all soon

Lily
03-23-2010, 11:07 AM
r0ss0 wrote:

Once again thanks for your intrest, And Hopi to see you all soon

*groans* puntastic!

r0ss0
03-24-2010, 04:23 AM
Main Page updated some what ,

Niteskytest
03-24-2010, 06:35 PM
test

Lily
03-25-2010, 03:36 AM
Niteskytest wrote:

test

Wouldn't the fact that no-one has a preordered tag give you the hint there isn't one?

Nitesky01
03-25-2010, 04:45 AM
move along... nothing for tribe tribies to see here.

And if you must know, I made the account and posted in regards to a vent discussion us Hopi people were having, and not trying to fish for snide comments from other tribes. I also actually took the time to add the tag to the account, so people looking for new recruits wouldn't bother sending messages to it.

now... please move along.

r0ss0
03-27-2010, 01:08 AM
Forums had a lick of paint

Jadzia
03-27-2010, 04:54 PM
I love the new look !

aliksteel
03-28-2010, 08:23 AM
BUMP

r0ss0
03-29-2010, 05:02 AM
aliksteel wrote:

BUMP

Thorbrand
03-30-2010, 08:47 AM
Best tribe in Xsyon!

r0ss0
03-31-2010, 04:52 AM
Thorbrand wrote:

Best tribe in Xsyon!

:huh:

Thorbrand
03-31-2010, 08:36 PM
Well seems to be time for a bump.

natehamm
03-31-2010, 09:28 PM
good concept for a tribe but i dotn like the name. reason i dont like the name is its stealing the name from my fellow native american tribes and dont u think we had enough taken

r0ss0
03-31-2010, 11:03 PM
natehamm wrote:

good concept for a tribe but i dotn like the name. reason i dont like the name is its stealing the name from my fellow native american tribes and dont u think we had enough taken

I fail to See your point?.

the name was chosen to Promote What it means

Civilized
Peaceful Person

one with the earth

I dont see how the name is Offensive towards the original Hopi Tribe

aliksteel
04-01-2010, 12:21 PM
r0ss0 wrote:

natehamm wrote:

I fail to See your point?.

the name was chosen to Promote What it means

Civilized
Peaceful Person

one with the earth

I dont see how the name is Offensive towards the original Hopi Tribe

I am so dang sick of hearing this same ol story. I have had to live my whole life hearing this crap. First thing, We are not twisting the meaning or belief around of the tribe.

But what I hate is someone like you who starts talking about things as if you have been hurt by something we have done.

And if we did flip flop things around in this game, How in hell would that hurt you are any one in that great tribe?

And by the way, Cherokee Nation on my father's side of the family, And if you don't understanding what that means, I am in part a native american indian. And I would have loved for this tribe to have been named after the Cherokee.

So get over yourself, and go hug a tree.

r0ss0
04-01-2010, 08:30 PM
Ok to clarify here , We Dont intend to leech or steal ideas from the original Hopi!

We only wish to use their motto as a guildline and a goal , There is a reason why the name has been chosen , Because of what it stood for . We dont wish to take anything From native americans , Hell i dont live in america anyways , Im from the UK. But that being said we do have a lot of Yanks And others from around the world!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hopi

aliksteel
04-03-2010, 06:02 PM
Bump

pid73
04-04-2010, 07:25 AM
How can I join?

r0ss0
04-04-2010, 07:54 AM
Hey Pid. I got your Pm And email , I'll Let you know via those methods :)

Thorbrand
04-05-2010, 12:02 PM
Peace to Hopi Tribe!

Crunch
04-05-2010, 12:32 PM
Hopi tribe FAILS!

Thorbrand
04-05-2010, 01:40 PM
Why do they continue to allow trolling on the Tribal pages?

Largion
04-05-2010, 01:55 PM
Thorbrand wrote:

just poke him step back and see him rage m8. ;)

Ajax
04-05-2010, 02:02 PM
Thorbrand wrote:

Perhaps it is a test of the tribe! If a Tribe can survive the trolls they are destined for success? lol

Jadzia
04-05-2010, 05:53 PM
Thorbrand wrote:

Come on, Thor, don't be so strict, he did his best :) Its more sad than annoying that thats all he has in his mind :)

aliksteel
04-06-2010, 10:44 AM
BUMP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-J1-kXs2Lw

Crunch
04-06-2010, 10:50 AM
Jadzia wrote:

Thorbrand wrote:

Come on, Thor, don't be so strict, he did his best :) Its more sad than annoying that thats all he has in his mind :)

What else do i have to do when im not smoking weed wid my hombres.

Crunch
04-06-2010, 10:51 AM
aliksteel wrote:

BUMP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-J1-kXs2Lw

+1 Hopi Tribe.

KmK <3

pid73
04-06-2010, 01:21 PM
This is going to be grotesque :laugh:

r0ss0
04-06-2010, 04:31 PM
For All Hopi and future hopi members

We are currently on the lookout for a new home to place our forums , Please Standby . We are working to get a new place up and running ASAP

So check back here or on the Hopi Forums for more info ;)

aliksteel
04-07-2010, 04:58 PM
BUMP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEcY75K2z0U

Thorbrand
04-08-2010, 02:04 PM
Freedom! Hopi Tribe rules.

NearlyDeparted
04-09-2010, 10:02 AM
bump

aliksteel
04-09-2010, 12:11 PM
Nice sig ND/JQP/John

I really like the scorpion

Diarmue
04-09-2010, 12:58 PM
Just dropping by to say hello. Thanks rosso and alik for stopping by our forums.

pid73
04-09-2010, 01:41 PM
aliksteel wrote:

Nice sig ND/JQP/John

I really like the scorpion

Alik, do we already have the in-game flag and colors?

Jadzia
04-09-2010, 03:42 PM
Diarmue wrote:

Just dropping by to say hello. Thanks rosso and alik for stopping by our forums.
Thank you, always nice to see guests here :)

aliksteel
04-09-2010, 05:38 PM
pid73 wrote:

Alik, do we already have the in-game flag and colors?

Right now it's Brown and Green, But I am sure when the game goes live, We will ask every one what they think it should be.

We never picked a flag, But I think the scorpion will have a lot to do with it.

Remember in our Tribe, Every member has a say.

pid73
04-10-2010, 03:02 AM
aliksteel wrote:

... But I think the scorpion will have a lot to do with it.

This! B)

r0ss0
04-10-2010, 07:15 PM
Hello all!

We have moved from Our "old" place to a new site with more gadgets

Please use the following link to Register with us http://www.hopixsyon.com/

Please be aware this site is under construction and the domain is a little new so give it time . But All is working as intented :)

Hope you like the new surrondings!

Ross and the Hopi tribe.

r0ss0
04-11-2010, 05:12 AM
Recruitment is now closed ,

We are only accepting those that are in the Australlia and Asia Time zone!

Thanks

Ross and the team

Thorbrand
04-13-2010, 07:44 AM
Bump Baby!

Lardocrul
04-13-2010, 08:06 AM
Is this an application for joining us?
If not, have a good day and leave to your cave.
http://content.sweetim.com/sim/cpie/emoticons/000203F4.gif

Iron Maiden
04-13-2010, 08:10 AM
Can i give bro hugs out in-game?

Ikisis
04-13-2010, 08:12 AM
Lardocrul wrote:

No was just help bumping but since you had to be a asshole.

Lardocrul
04-13-2010, 08:17 AM
You're so funny...
Bumping a just bumped thread is no help

edit: and deleting your strange bump is even stranger

Thorbrand
04-13-2010, 08:26 AM
Lardocrul wrote:

You do know I am in the Tribe?

Lardocrul
04-13-2010, 08:28 AM
Thorbrand wrote:

Lardocrul wrote:

You do know I am in the Tribe?

Yes, but there was a reply from ikisis claiming our resources as theirs. But he deleted it.

Thorbrand
04-13-2010, 08:31 AM
To bad I missed that. Trying to work out some evil RP with those guys.

Lardocrul
04-13-2010, 08:33 AM
i should have quoted it, but i forgot to do.
http://content.sweetim.com/sim/cpie/emoticons/000203F2.gif

Thorbrand
04-13-2010, 08:43 AM
Such sad eyes!

Don't worry I think we got it worked out.

r0ss0
04-14-2010, 07:38 AM
r0ss0 wrote:

Thanks

Ross and the team

r0ss0
04-14-2010, 05:32 PM
Freindly Bump

aliksteel
04-15-2010, 11:28 AM
Time for the Video BUMP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksCGFJiu-00

r0ss0
04-15-2010, 11:33 AM
lol

aliksteel
04-24-2010, 04:55 AM
WHERE THE HELL DID OUR PAGES GO? We are missing like 3 pages from here. I don't think there was really any thing that important on them, But now I will not know. Please if this is a moderator doing this, Let us know why you are taking pages from us.

Oakstead
04-24-2010, 05:18 AM
aliksteel wrote:

WHERE THE HELL DID OUR PAGES GO? We are missing like 3 pages from here. I don't think there was really any thing that important on them, But now I will not know. Please if this is a moderator doing this, Let us know why you are taking pages from us.

Virtus did a boo-boo while messing with the forum data base and deleted everything. Jordi had a backup from a week ago and that is what see. The post explaining this is Here (http://www.xsyon.com/forums/7-public-support/17681-website-roll-back):

So I guess we will just have to run him through a gauntlet and slap him with wet fish. :)

Sabina
04-24-2010, 05:44 AM
r0ss0 wrote:

r0ss0 wrote:

Thanks

Ross and the team

Are you guys an Aussie/Asian tribe?

kiwibird
04-24-2010, 06:08 AM
Thanks Oak. Yes He's right, unfortunately this happened, but the best thing is that the userbase is unharmed.

Jadzia
04-24-2010, 06:33 AM
Sabina wrote:

r0ss0 wrote:

r0ss0 wrote:

Thanks

Ross and the team

Are you guys an Aussie/Asian tribe?
Hi Sabina :) Our goal is to build a tribe with members from all over the world, and we have a nice amount of players from the USA and Europe. To keep it balanced we would like to get more players from australian and asian time-zones. I'm not sure but I think right now we have 3 members from Australia :)

Jadzia
04-24-2010, 06:37 AM
Oakstead wrote:

Virtus did a boo-boo while messing with the forum data base and deleted everything. Jordi had a backup from a week ago and that is what see. The post explaining this is Here (http://www.xsyon.com/forums/7-public-support/17681-website-roll-back):

So I guess we will just have to run him through a gauntlet and slap him with wet fish. :)
Doesn't gauntlet mean a type of gloves ? I must be missing something, lol, this sounds too cruel :( Poor Virtus, you want to force him to crawl through a glove :( And when he is finally out, a wet fish is waiting for him !

Really, it must be a saying or something, can you enlighten me please :laugh:

aliksteel
04-24-2010, 07:34 AM
:woohoo: Sounds a lot worse the way you said it Jadzia :dry:

Gauntlet also means (at lest to me) a challenge or punishment type of obstacle course, Think Medieval times.

Oakstead
04-24-2010, 08:27 AM
A gauntlet was an eastern Native American tradition. Some prisoners were given the option to run through a double line of tribe members who could swing weapons at them. If the prisoner survived to the end he or she could join the tribe, or at least not be treated as a prisoner any longer. The alternative was often torture and death.

Jadzia
04-24-2010, 08:41 AM

pid73
04-24-2010, 04:19 PM
Oakstead wrote:

A gauntlet was an eastern Native American tradition. Some prisoners were given the option to run through a double line of tribe members who could swing weapons at them. If the prisoner survived to the end he or she could join the tribe, or at least not be treated as a prisoner any longer. The alternative was often torture and death.

This is a kind of initiation ritual which can actually be found in nearly all societies (today, modern american street gangs do the same).

The "gauntlet" here is more a kind of ordeal, which has nothing to do with initiation or granting a privilege.

r0ss0
04-24-2010, 04:42 PM
This is the real gauntlet!! :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEmczjAUDRA

pid73
04-26-2010, 02:02 PM
am i the only one still not in?
it seems all hopis are already testing/exploring :(

Jadzia
04-26-2010, 02:07 PM
pid73 wrote:

am i the only one still not in?
it seems all hopis are already testing/exploring :(
I'm not in either, but I was wondering about this too today, lol. Too bad we preordered late ;)

Kitsume
04-26-2010, 02:17 PM
I'm not in yet either. I'm hopeful to get the magic email this coming weekend.

http://i737.photobucket.com/albums/xx11/rustle32/zorro_msn_zorrillito-20.gif

Jadzia
04-26-2010, 02:35 PM
Kitsume wrote:

I'm not in yet either. I'm hopeful to get the magic email this coming weekend.

http://i737.photobucket.com/albums/xx11/rustle32/zorro_msn_zorrillito-20.gif
When did you preorder, Kit ?

Kitsume
04-26-2010, 02:50 PM
Jadzia wrote:

March 19, one day after I found the game.

niofox
04-26-2010, 05:30 PM
Hi! I pre-ordered the game yesterday and don't have much to do until I get in so I came looking for a place in this world.
I'd like to join the Hopi Tribe as a crafter being the industrious person that I am :)

r0ss0
04-26-2010, 05:36 PM
We are only accepting Certain Timezones , That being Aussie And Asian.

Nitesky01
04-27-2010, 06:13 AM
We still got about maybe half our regulars left to go. I am likely looking at the next wave or two (most likely wave after next), and I pre-ordered on march 22nd.

Moll
04-27-2010, 08:01 AM
r0ss0 wrote:

Ah, so no chance for a european to join your settlement at the moment?

You got a interesting charter.

pid73
04-27-2010, 08:13 AM
Kitsume wrote:

Jadzia wrote:

March 19, one day after I found the game.

Me too, one day after I found the game :D
That would be... 3 april :S

r0ss0
04-27-2010, 10:42 AM
Moll wrote:

r0ss0 wrote:

Intresting as it sounds ,

We are A Us / EU Tribe Trying to fill the remaining spots for the small number of Aussie players we have , To even out the playing field.

Thanks

Moll
04-28-2010, 06:55 AM
r0ss0 wrote:

Moll wrote:

r0ss0 wrote:

Intresting as it sounds ,

We are A Us / EU Tribe Trying to fill the remaining spots for the small number of Aussie players we have , To even out the playing field.

Thanks

Oki doki. Maybe it had changed in the meantime :) Anyways, good luck to Hopi!

Diarmue
04-28-2010, 11:31 AM
Just saying hello to Kit and Jadzia. I always enjoy reading your posts. You have nice constructive posts in all the threads I open. It's always nice to read well thought out posts. ;)

pid73
04-28-2010, 12:20 PM
Diarmue wrote:

Just saying hello to Kit and Jadzia. I always enjoy reading your posts. You have nice constructive posts in all the threads I open. It's always nice to read well thought out posts. ;)

And it's always nice to see a nomad passing by :)

Please bring these flowers to Ashanti

@->----
@->----

Kitsume
04-28-2010, 01:12 PM
Diarmue wrote:

:) Thanks Diarmue, I appreciate the thought.

Jadzia
04-28-2010, 02:45 PM
Diarmue wrote:

That's very kind of you, thanks :)

Diarmue
04-29-2010, 01:12 PM
I delivered the flowers. Ashanti says thank you and that was sweet.

:cheer:

aliksteel
05-01-2010, 06:10 AM
Time for a new video bump, I think you will find this one funny, I know I did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1NK85Z_uiU

pid73
05-01-2010, 03:39 PM
Kit, your sig is still pointing to our old tribe site :dry:

Kitsume
05-01-2010, 07:37 PM
Oops, fixed now.

Majorpickhead
05-02-2010, 05:12 PM
yes, I want in!

I'm the kind of guy who would be playing for hours for days and weeks because my life sucks dick in real life so I'm that wise guy who soon knows everything about the game, makes the coolest of items, and a good representative when the "leaders" are away.

constant prosperity is my goal, elimination of "value" is key.

Thorbrand
05-03-2010, 07:23 AM
Majorpickhead wrote:

yes, I want in!

I'm the kind of guy who would be playing for hours for days and weeks because my life sucks dick in real life so I'm that wise guy who soon knows everything about the game, makes the coolest of items, and a good representative when the "leaders" are away.

constant prosperity is my goal, elimination of "value" is key.

LOL!!! Must think he is wise or something.

Rosso get this crap removed for our tripe topic it is in very bad taste.

Jalisar
05-03-2010, 07:57 AM
Just reading the thread it looked to me that he was admitting his life sucked much ass and that made him play way to much giving him knowledge about the game that people who actually have lives dont have time to gather. Didnt read in bad taste at all.

r0ss0
05-03-2010, 08:56 AM
Its not really much of an application at best.

We are only looking for Aussie players now. All other timezones are full and at a nice healthy level, We are not looking to zerg , but keeping a small numbers within regions makes sense.

No doubt our doors will open up near the time. So for now stay tuned.

Thanks

Ross

aliksteel
05-05-2010, 12:27 PM
BumpBumpBump

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgiX53hjAPc

Thorbrand
05-10-2010, 07:59 AM
One tribe to rule them all!

ChildOfXsyon
05-10-2010, 08:13 AM
Hey, if I sign up with the Hopi, can I get one of those nifty sigs with the cannabis leaves?

Jadzia
05-10-2010, 09:00 AM
ChildOfXsyon wrote:

Hey, if I sign up with the Hopi, can I get one of those nifty sigs with the cannabis leaves?
Welcome in the game, and nice avatar :)

I have no idea what cannabis leaves you're talking about. We are currently accepting members from Asia and Australia, to have an approximately even amount of players from every part of the world. The tribe will probably open up after the game launches, so if you can't join now but still interested in it later on, search for us in the game or on our forum :)

r0ss0
05-10-2010, 03:59 PM
Jadzia Is now our Dedicated Recruitment officer , Any applications must go through to her, And we amongst ourselves will discuss potential applicants.

Many thanks!

aliksteel
05-10-2010, 05:41 PM
YEA, For Jad :cheer:

Jadzia
05-10-2010, 05:44 PM
Hi Alik, missed you !

kiwibird
05-10-2010, 05:56 PM
r0ss0 wrote:

Jadzia Is now our Dedicated Recruitment officer , Any applications must go through to her, And we amongst ourselves will discuss potential applicants.

Many thanks!Congrats on the promotion Jadzia. How you guys going in the way of members if that information is being made public?

r0ss0
05-11-2010, 02:58 AM
Hey kiwi!,

Yea we are steady right now , 30 members on the dot. But after reading the new addons with tribe features it seems we need to boost the number a tad bit!

lazyfroguk
05-11-2010, 03:04 AM
ChildOfXsyon wrote:

oops. lol.

pid73
05-11-2010, 03:28 AM
will we grow some? or will we totally concentrate on peyote?

lazyfroguk
05-11-2010, 03:36 AM
guess we'll just have to see what pops up in the games resources window.

Okie
05-11-2010, 04:02 AM
r0ss0 wrote:

Hey kiwi!,

Yea we are steady right now , 30 members on the dot. But after reading the new addons with tribe features it seems we need to boost the number a tad bit!

Zeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerg rpers

RING RING RING

Hey Glut what up I need a favor.................

Jadzia
05-11-2010, 05:19 AM
kiwibird wrote:

r0ss0 wrote:

Many thanks!Congrats on the promotion Jadzia. How you guys going in the way of members if that information is being made public?

Thanks kiwi :) And as Rosso said we are around 30 members right now, looking for players from asian/australian timezones ( NZ is great too ;) )

pid73
05-11-2010, 12:36 PM
why not hire some chinese goldfarmers?

EmyLightsaber
05-14-2010, 01:48 PM
Hello, I am a new player to Xyson.

I applied on your website as well using this same account name.

I mostly enjoy crafting/gathering when I do play a game, and as such I prefer to try to become a master crafter in that game. I feel like my play-style starts with finding a good spot to settle down, then using that spot to forage near and far, and also to craft.

I have used Vent/ TS2/3 in the past for previous games.

In World of Warcraft, I had (before uninstalling WoW) a 41/42 Night Elf Druid on The Scryers server.

I also used to play EQ2 on Mistmoore. Can't remember off hand those characters though.

In Pirates of the Burning Sea, I have a 50 Freetrader on Roberts (EU server).

Jadzia
05-14-2010, 04:47 PM
EmyLightsaber wrote:

Hello, I am a new player to Xyson.

I applied on your website as well using this same account name.

I mostly enjoy crafting/gathering when I do play a game, and as such I prefer to try to become a master crafter in that game. I feel like my play-style starts with finding a good spot to settle down, then using that spot to forage near and far, and also to craft.

I have used Vent/ TS2/3 in the past for previous games.

In World of Warcraft, I had (before uninstalling WoW) a 41/42 Night Elf Druid on The Scryers server.

I also used to play EQ2 on Mistmoore. Can't remember off hand those characters though.

In Pirates of the Burning Sea, I have a 50 Freetrader on Roberts (EU server).
Hi there :)
Thanks for your application, I'd like to ask that what timezone are you in. The tribe is currently open only for Asian/Australian players, since we got a nice number of members from other timezones.

We are considering to open up the tribe again to all timezones, but this isn't decided yet...as soon as I know the decision I will let you now, from your description I'm sure you could find your home in our tribe :)

EmyLightsaber
05-14-2010, 05:05 PM
Currently, I'm in GMT -6, so Central Time.