PDA

View Full Version : The Light

Ashtar
09-10-2010, 09:18 AM
Hi, I'm Danny, 26 years old, from the Netherlands. For anyone that cares :) I subscribed to Xsyon September 9th 2010.

At the moment I don't really see a tribe that gets my attention, so I would like to see if you are interested in making one that centers around peace, freedom, aiding those that cant defend. Being a universal constant.

I'm NOT seeking to be a leader or building a command structure. In my opinion its a game, and it should stay that way. Fun for everyone, on an equal plane, being social. If this is what you wish for in the game, drop me a pm, so we can gather.

I would like to call the tribe 'The Light', because it stands for equality (you're still unique, just worth as much as your neighbor), and it stands for freedom and a peaceful influence.

Hope to hear from you soon..

gremrod
09-10-2010, 10:07 AM
Oh boy!

Jadzia
09-10-2010, 10:34 AM
Welcome to Xsyon !

You might want to check out Hopi, we have very similar goals to yours. But if you want to start a new tribe I wish good luck with it, we really can't have enough peaceful tribes :)

Largion
09-11-2010, 08:58 AM
I would like to call the tribe 'The Light', because it stands for equality (you're still unique, just worth as much as your neighbor), and it stands for freedom and a peaceful influence.

Tribe Tribe members are worth atleast 1,6 times any outher tribe members out there.

Welcome btw.