PDA

View Full Version : Where do people play?

EternusNox
09-16-2010, 12:33 PM
So I started new character at a couple of places but have yet to see anyone. I know most people are still waiting for the next patch/server move but for those of you who are active at the moment, where are you?

EDIT : Settled at round hill if anyone wants to pay a visit :)

gremrod
09-16-2010, 01:38 PM
Tends to be ppl at the north of the lake near Crystal and Secret Cove. Zones 978 and 979

EternusNox
09-16-2010, 01:49 PM
Thanks I'll try find my way over there using the maps on here

Kinslayer
09-16-2010, 09:56 PM
Yeh, we've been playing around on 978, as have the couple of Myrm guys that have been around. Been having a bit of fun ;) We're not playing alot right now, but we might see you around there.

EternusNox
09-17-2010, 06:20 AM
Ok that didnt go too well, the only maps I saw listed zones in the 100s/200s, anyone have a map or coordinates of the other zones so I have a general idea of a direction to go in?

Jadzia
09-17-2010, 06:35 AM
Here is a map with the zones : http://xsyon.com/forums/30-prelude-talk/23513-xyson-tutorials-or-guides?limit=10&start=10#28858

gremrod
09-17-2010, 08:53 AM
Kinslayer wrote:

Yeh, we've been playing around on 978, as have the couple of Myrm guys that have been around. Been having a bit of fun ;) We're not playing alot right now, but we might see you around there.

That would be me. :) Agent Orange :) But yeah have not been on much. Waiting for the server move and patch.

EternusNox
09-17-2010, 10:59 AM
Jadzia wrote:

Here is a map with the zones : http://xsyon.com/forums/30-prelude-talk/23513-xyson-tutorials-or-guides?limit=10&start=10#28858

Thanks I saw that a few days ago but couldn't find it again

Kinslayer
09-17-2010, 03:26 PM
gremrod wrote:

Kinslayer wrote:

That would be me. :) Agent Orange :) But yeah have not been on much. Waiting for the server move and patch.Ahh, well there ya go, I didnt know you were Agent Orange :) So any more Myrm's coming over?

Bossman
09-18-2010, 12:50 AM
Like most players, the SHINRA are waiting for the new server and upgrades. Once 'tribes' is activated we will be setting up camp at a new location (we used to be in Crystal but it suddenly got over-crowded).

Not really a great deal to do until the wipe that's why peeps are waiting.

Snake
09-18-2010, 01:22 AM
yep, we are all a bit standby at the moment.
if on I personally am more in the sw-region near the lake.
btw nice to recognize you're still on board Nik, :)
funny history of the north area, once it was top secret, then it was published, now it's overcrowded. though beeing in early stage of the game there is a kind of past yet, I like this :)

gremrod
09-18-2010, 10:50 AM
Kinslayer wrote:

gremrod wrote:

Kinslayer wrote:

That would be me. :) Agent Orange :) But yeah have not been on much. Waiting for the server move and patch.Ahh, well there ya go, I didnt know you were Agent Orange :) So any more Myrm's coming over?

I know of 2 to 3 others so far.... Only time will tell :)

zeph
09-21-2010, 03:08 AM
gremrod wrote:

Kinslayer wrote:

gremrod wrote:

Kinslayer wrote:

I know of 2 to 3 others so far.... Only time will tell :)

Interesting....