PDA

View Full Version : Character Customization

myeadon
09-28-2010, 02:47 PM
Are there any plans to add more options to the character creation? Like diffrent races, or more faces to choose from?

Cavious
09-28-2010, 03:24 PM
Hello Myeadon,

I am sure you really do not want hear this but, keep in mind this game is still in Beta. The reason I say that is anything is possible when in Beta. For example I have seen whole combat systems redone in games, and even a graphical overhaul in other games.

WIth that being said, the way I see it is sure there will be more options for "Personalizing" Characters. I also feel as of current, there are too few options to really make my character(s) stand out. I would also have to say that it is a good thing you bring up something like this. They can use this information to benefit the game as a whole.

Like I said, I do not see it being an issue, and would say there will be more options very soon or at least soon enough.

Virtus
09-28-2010, 04:16 PM
there will be more faces at some point, its just not a priority right now.

As for personalization you will eventually be able to do tattoos and at some point maybe different hair cut styles...but that won't be for a long time.

kiwibird
09-28-2010, 05:09 PM
Oh don't tell them that! I was liking me being the first .... oh can't say that that's to much information!

Argh to open up a shop and have everyone love my work! Customisation will be possible, and something in which I've never heard in any other type of game.

Sweet the leet