PDA

View Full Version : Looking to join or start a new tribe, Sugar Pine

Tokist
10-09-2010, 04:41 PM
Nestled on the hillside among waterfalls I'm tucked away making baskets by myself :P I'd really like to join a tribe if one is in the area or even start a new one because I found a really awesome spot for a camp.

I'm not far from the Sugar Pine start point, if someone is just starting a new character I can help you and make baskets. Just send me a message here or in-game. I've also made a bunch of extra baskets public and set them by the road for all to take.

JesusTheAstronaut
10-09-2010, 07:52 PM
Hey man if youre ever around Crystal send me a message :D I wanna Xsyon buddy

Xx1327
10-10-2010, 09:39 AM
hey I'm down, i'll make a toon and i'll come find ya.

my character will be Alexander Fox

Jaygo
10-10-2010, 02:48 PM
Me too, my in game name is Jaygo, add me if interested?

How suggestive ;)

Tokist
10-10-2010, 04:29 PM
Well I met up with Jaygo. There was some very bad lag in the round hill zone so we decided to move shop, we started over at sugar pine and are now hidden in some deep canyon with waterfalls close by the start point. I got your name down Alexander Fox, I'll try and contact you in game. I don't think we're by Crystal but I'll keep trying to contact you anyway JesusAstronaught.

So if new players are reading and are interested start in sugar pine and we'll go from there.

Jaygo
10-11-2010, 11:35 PM
Sugar Pine guys, you know you want to ;)

Jaygo
10-12-2010, 11:09 AM
Since the char whipe i've had a look around Glendale i think it was called, could be a good place to set up shop.

Helith
10-20-2010, 10:47 AM
you all ever find a place to setup your new tribe? if so i may come looking for ya. Its kinda boring just solo doing everything getting to the point of making and deleteing chars every day and a half lol

KeithStone
11-01-2010, 01:03 PM
Did you guys get anything going? If you are interested we can band together I'm getting a tribe started, you can see my thread under The Assassins. I have a ventrillo server, so you can also send me a pm and I'll give you all the vent info. We are in the SugarPine area as well, so it shouldn't be hard to meet up.

Our goal is to build up a major influence in the game, create a city network and grow our tribe, let me know if any of you are interested- we can merge your tribe into ours.