PDA

View Full Version : The Audacian Republic

Kinslayer
10-13-2010, 09:24 PM
RECRUITMENT IS NOW CLOSED FOR
THE AUDACIAN REPUBLIC.
Due to the lack of direction and forward movement in the development of Xsyon,
we have decided to stop all recruitment. Our leadership is now no longer actively
taking part in the game. We will continue to hope that Xsyon will become the game
we hoped it to be, but until that time, our search for the ultimate "sandbox MMO" continues.
http://theaudacianrepublic.com/xsyonpost2.png

OVERVIEW

GUILD NAME : THE AUDACIAN REPUBLIC
GUILD FOCUS : EXPANSION/CONQUEST/PvP & CONSTRUCTION
ALIGNMENT : NEUTRAL
ROLEPLAY : HIGHLY ENCOURAGED AND INTEGRAL PART OF OUR GUILD
SITE :http://TheAudacianRepublic.com/xsyon/index.html
FORUMS :http://TheAudacianRepublic.com/forum/

http://theaudacianrepublic.com/xsyon/mopost2.png

INTRODUCTION

THE AUDACIAN REPUBLIC IS A STAND-ALONE GUILD FORMED FROM THE MERGING OF 3 ROMAN-ESQUE GUILDS (LEGIO ADIUTRIX, LEGIO PRIMIGENIA, AND ULTIMA RATIO REGUM)IN MORTAL ONLINE. OUR RP AND COMMAND STRUCTURE IS VERY CLOSELY LINKED TO THE ANCIENT ROMAN REPUBLIC. AS MOSTLY PvPERS WE GREATLY UNDERSTAND THE VALUE OF GOOD CRAFTSMEN TO SUPPLY THE REPUBLICAN LEGION AND ITS CITIZENS. WE ARE A TYPE OF GUILD THAT ABSOLUTELY STRIVES TO BE THE BEST AT WHAT WE DO, ESPECIALLY COMBAT. TO ACHIEVE THIS GOAL WE BELIEVE IN HELPING EACH OTHER OUT AND WORKING TOGETHER, BEING A TEAM PLAYER IS AN IMPORTANT ASSET IN THE REPUBLIC.

WE VALUE SERIOUS AND MATURE APPLICANTS, WE ACCEPT ALL AGES BUT WE ASK THAT EVERYONE ACTS LIKE AN ADULT. WE ABSOLUTELY DO NOT TOLERATE INFIGHTING AND DRAMA.

THE AUDACIAN REPUBLIC WILL BUILD ITS CAPITAL CITY, AUDACIA, AND WILL FORTIFY AND EXPAND ITS TERRITORY AT THE WILL OF THE SENATE. THE ARMY OF THE AUDACIAN REPUBLIC IS KNOWN AS LEGIO I INVICTA (THE LEGION), LED BY THE CONSULS AND LEGIONARY OFFICERS. WE BELIEVE IN DISCIPLINE, TRAINING, AND THE USE OF QUALITY WEAPONS AND TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANCEMENTS TO ACHIEVE DOMINATION OF THE BATTLEFIELD. WE ALSO BELIEVE IN GIVING ALL CITIZENS EQUAL CHANCE AT COMMAND, SHOULD THEY HAVE THE SKILL, SUPPORT, AND DETERMINATION. NO MATTER IF YOU START AT THE BOTTOM OF THE COMMAND STRUCTURE, YOU CAN AND SHOULD ALWAYS STRIVE TO BE MORE.

COMMAND AND CHARTER

http://theaudacianrepublic.com/xsyonpost.png

HISTORY

http://theaudacianrepublic.com/xsyon/history.html

If you have any questions please feel free to ask here or PM me.

Good health to you.

http://theaudacianrepublic.com/xsyon/audrepsig2.png

dezgard
10-13-2010, 09:49 PM
wow nice post i almost want to join :P.....almost

Kinslayer
10-13-2010, 09:51 PM
Thank you :)

Ferakpsi
10-13-2010, 10:30 PM
Very interesting! Seeing as you came from MO...do you plan on transitioning over, or simply having a "branch" for Xsyon?

Kinslayer
10-13-2010, 11:26 PM
Currently we have about 2 people playing MO, so I guess since we have more than that here, we could call ourselves transitioned over to Xsyon already. Our MO branch is still there, however non-existant it is, but we will only ever use it again if the devs there pull a rabbit out of their ass and our members actually gain a speck of interest there again.

For now, all our concentration is going into Xsyon.

Kinslayer
10-24-2010, 12:52 AM
From book 2 of the Sibylline books...

"The new age Son, call forth four shall he,
In great destruction, White, Black, Red and Pale,
Shall bring his own demise, for giants shall walk once more,
The new age forgotten, the ancient prevail."

Kinslayer
11-03-2010, 09:16 PM
"And it shall come to pass, that what man made shall be buried in the war torn soil, and the shadow shall shroud the land. Though one shall be born, born once more as it was before, to bring forth the light. At great cost shall Utopia thrive. The shadow shall wane and the world shall weep for its salvation."

Firebat
11-04-2010, 08:43 PM
Hi there, its firebat from AI in mortal online. Shoot me a message.

Kinslayer
11-13-2010, 01:38 PM
Ghosts guard memories in our great city.
Hollow whispers from what is lost still reach those who listen.
A great city in rust still finds heart.
Great men will feel the warmth.

Kinslayer
01-08-2011, 12:25 PM
For fifteen hundred years and thirty-six they shall protect them.
Through death thou will abound.
Redemption awaits at journeys end.
The pious pages hale true.

Tehralph
02-10-2011, 03:13 AM
Hey Kin, Ralph from AI. I dont have your mumble info and your sites registration isnt working for me so I thought I'd post here. If youd like to hop in the old TA or shoot me a PM I have a proposition for you and feel we should discuss some things together.

Kinslayer
02-15-2011, 01:29 AM
Now that release is upon us, AR is actively recruiting. If a PvP/city building focused guild, with Roman influence is something that interests you, check out our webpage by clicking on my sig.

sh0wt1m3
02-16-2011, 03:52 PM
Looking for more to fill our ranks!

sh0wt1m3
02-17-2011, 05:29 PM
Still looking for more! Friendly and mature tribe!

blackice
02-18-2011, 09:51 PM
bump

boomer0901
02-19-2011, 09:25 AM
Highly recommened group, very friendly, don't have to worry about what you say guild, but in a mature way.

zeph
02-19-2011, 11:40 AM
Are you looking to Join AR??? Do You desire a friendly, mature structured guild with pvp/city building style play??? Hit us up and Join AR, and be a part of the team....

boomer0901
02-19-2011, 07:42 PM
bump

Kinslayer
02-20-2011, 11:55 PM
Changing our alignment to neutral, to better allow for our future conquest goals.

boomer0901
02-23-2011, 07:59 PM
Still looking for great members for this tribe, great group of guys, we have a lot of ppl over 30yr old+ so if you're sick of the 18yr pwn, leet speak you might want to give us a shot.

We do just about everything, crafting, pvp, city building, expansion and even some RP.

boomer0901
02-24-2011, 10:20 AM
All recruiting is open atm, great guild, nice group of guys. Global community

Kinslayer
02-25-2011, 01:15 AM
Our first city's plans are almost final, and we are currently looking for more people with good insight to city planning and fortifications. If this is you, feel free to check out our guild, as we are always looking for smart and skilled builders.

boomer0901
02-26-2011, 06:23 AM
bump

Priscus
02-26-2011, 06:40 PM
Congratulations to Bryan for his promotion to the rank of Prefect! With this new role, Bryan will oversee the construction of our tribal home.

- Co-Consul Priscus

boomer0901
02-27-2011, 09:02 AM
We are currently recruiting all opening spots, also really looking for ppl who enjoy PvP, we are going to be seeing a lot of PvP early on in game so if you're looking for a fight we got ya covered

boomer0901
02-28-2011, 04:36 PM
Looking for recruits, must be mature, no drama queens, like pvp, crafting, city building, expansion. Apply within, to game with a great group of guys.

Kinslayer
02-28-2011, 07:58 PM
1 week and counting?

boomer0901
03-01-2011, 04:05 PM
Global tribe still recruiting, pvp, crafting, empire building, honest mature group of gamers looking for like minded individuals

boomer0901
03-02-2011, 08:58 PM
Still open recruiting, mature group, laid back, serious when we need to be to get stuff done, organized. Mostly older group of guys with some younger guys thrown in. We work great together as a tribe, we will focus on city building, crafting, pvp(defense and offense) If you think you might be right for us feel free to click my signature to enter into our website.

Oh and drama free, it's not tolerated at all, speaking your mind is encouraged and opinions are actually valued.

Spartacus
03-02-2011, 11:20 PM
Hello friends. I met Grizz online and I think your guild is right up my alley. What do I need to do to join?

boomer0901
03-03-2011, 09:18 PM
Just click on my signature and sign up for the forum and you'll see the spot for the application

boomer0901
03-04-2011, 08:32 AM
Still open recruiting, pvpers, crafters, explorers what ever you want to be we're good with. Older more mature guild avg age probably above 30. Come join the team have some fun, 100% drama free guild.

boomer0901
03-04-2011, 07:42 PM
Open recruiting atm, neutral, drama free guild, we will probably start on peace (may be subject to change) And questions feel free to PM me or Kinslayer.

boomer0901
03-05-2011, 06:27 AM
Open recruiting atm, neutral, drama free guild, we will probably start on peace (still in debate atm) And questions feel free to PM me or Kinslayer.

Older group of guys who just relaxing having some fun

boomer0901
03-05-2011, 02:45 PM
Open recruiting atm, neutral, 100% drama free guild. Older group of guys who just relaxing having some fun, but gets things done, we will focus on every aspect of the game, crafting, pvp, city building, expansion. Feel free to PM questions to myself or Kinslayer

Global community everyone is welcome.

Thanks.

Kinslayer
03-05-2011, 03:08 PM
Older? Bryan, we have guys in their early 20's and late teens. And yeh, we have us older guys too, but I wouldnt call us an older group. :p

boomer0901
03-05-2011, 03:53 PM
Well I personally don't think we are older kins, but to a 18 yr and us being at least twice his age, they believe we are older :) it's sad really

boomer0901
03-05-2011, 08:36 PM
AR is still recruiting, laid back fun guild, as I would say a slighty older crowd by kiddy standards, great group of guys we'll be focusing on pvp, crafting, city building and expansion when the mechanics become available. All the info you need is below the sig. Take a browse around our forums and you might find a decent home here at AR

NorCalGooey
03-06-2011, 12:32 AM
Just learned about this game. Here's a link to my intro thread http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthread.php/4728-Greetings-from-NorCal!

Anyways, I am interested in applying, but the verification link that was sent to me ( as well as the alternative verification method with the code ) both do not work.

I will sign up under another email and see if that works

boomer0901
03-06-2011, 07:37 AM
send a PM to kinslayer he's the original poster on this thread and admin of the site if you still have a problem, first time I've ever heard of anyone having a problem, could be a glitch on the maintnance side of things

boomer0901
03-06-2011, 03:13 PM
Open spots still available, fill out an app if you're interested. Mature, laid back fun group of guys. Pvp, crafting, city building. Global community all are welcome. 100% drama free guild, no in-guild drama is tolerated here.

Kinslayer
03-07-2011, 01:15 AM
Sorry about that NorCalgooey, but I think its the auto bots that get banned that interfere with certain ip's on our forums. I guess you're just lucky, but Ive activated your account for you now and sent the generic email. Hopefully no more problems for you.

boomer0901
03-07-2011, 03:40 PM
Open spots still available, fill out an app if you're interested. Mature, laid back fun group of guys. Pvp, crafting, city building. Global community all are welcome. 100% drama free guild zero tolerance for in tribe drama.

Hopefully when we have our city built we'll have some folks over and visit the Flavian Amphitheatre, aka coloseum

Priscus
03-07-2011, 07:09 PM
A late congratulations to Koal for his promotion to Chief Architect. Koal will answer to the Prefect and help him with the planning of our tribal town.

Priscus

boomer0901
03-08-2011, 08:17 AM
Congrats to Koal as well, he's a great asset

boomer0901
03-08-2011, 12:35 PM
A huge welcome to all our new guild members, we're growing and hoping to find more ppl to move in with us and enjoy some laid back fun while accomplishing in game goals.

boomer0901
03-08-2011, 07:29 PM
2 more days, we are very excited to get moving, construction ideas are coming along beautifully. If you want to be a part of great group of guys and have some fun, and get stuff done in game, send us a message and feel free to ask any questions you'd like.

Kinslayer
03-08-2011, 08:51 PM
This just in... BIG news... Ben 10 will be joining us on release day. We are very excited and will now be a force to be reckoned with.

boomer0901
03-08-2011, 10:18 PM
Come on we're suppose to be manly, how about the wiggles instead????

Kinslayer
03-09-2011, 01:16 AM
I could get my wife to pick me up a yellow skivvy.

boomer0901
03-09-2011, 06:29 PM
1 more day, we are very excited to get moving, construction ideas are coming along beautifully. If you want to be a part of great group of guys and have some fun, and get stuff done in game, send us a message and feel free to ask any questions you'd like.

Kinslayer
03-10-2011, 05:03 PM
Welcome to all our new members. If you wish to ask any questions in regards to our tribe, please dont hesitate to PM me or boomer0901.

Ryskim
03-11-2011, 08:23 AM
Congratulations to Zeph on his promotion to Primus Pilus! Zeph has been a member for some time, and has been a staple of the organized and military minded side of Audacia.

The Audacian Republic is always looking for level headed individuals to be a part of our growing Tribe! We recognize solid players and Tribe members, and base our promotions off of their contributions to the rest of the Tribe and their own play style and specialization. Teamwork, communication, coordination, and enjoyable company are the key elements that make us tick.

Questions? PM myself, Kinslayer or boomer0901
Interested? http://www.TheAudacianRepublic.com/xsyon/index.html

boomer0901
03-12-2011, 09:20 AM
Congrats Zeph, and welcome to our newest members, totem is placed and we are ready to build.

We've got a great group of guys going here, could always use more to fight the barbarians.

We've got a huge building project that not only is going to be fun but it's going to be challenging as well. PM myself, Kinslayer, Ryskim or Priscus for more info.

Deatu
03-12-2011, 10:52 AM
We have a great crew and got our spot that we were hoping for. Be prepared to be blown away with our architectural might.

boomer0901
03-12-2011, 06:46 PM
We've got warriors, we've got crafters, we've got fighter/crafters, hell we just do all kinds of stuff :) We've got a great group of guys already, we don't give out or numbers but we've got a tribe 20+ and we haven't even got our full force into the tribe yet. So we're growing and we'd like to have more fighter and crafters. So feel free to PM me or Kinslayer to find out more.

boojiboy
03-13-2011, 12:07 PM
I've been with the Audacian Republic for a couple weeks now and it has proven to be a great choice for a tribe. I highly recommend The Audacian Republic for mature players looking for a well organized tribe that is serious about being a force in Xsyon.

Priscus
03-13-2011, 12:20 PM
Congratulations to Vorr and Vitruvius. They are now Cives Audacis having gained full citizenship of Audacia.

In a short amount of time, these former Freeman have proven their commitment to the Audacian way. They have thus earned the rights that come with being a Citizen of Audacia. They may now join the military wing of Audacia, the crafters wing or pursue political authority in the position of Senator.

- Consul Priscus of Audacia.

boomer0901
03-13-2011, 06:50 PM
Congrats to our new Citizens, still open recruitment, you like to fight, you like to craft, maybe you like to do both? Give us a shout and let us know.

Do you like a drama free environment, do you enjoy long nights of fun, laughter and teamwork, our lines are open for a limited time only so CALL NOW!!!

1-800-Audacia-com

RIP Billy mays, no idea why I said that.

Deatu
03-14-2011, 05:26 PM
You have alot to look forward to with us. We are not a fly by the seat tribe looking for bodies, we are looking for competant, free-thinking mature players that enjoy the company of others and share their commraderie willingly.

sh0wt1m3
03-15-2011, 10:35 PM
If you are having problems getting yourself authorized on our website plz contact kinslayer asap and he can authorize you. Recruitment is still open apply today, it's gonna be wild ride

boomer0901
03-16-2011, 06:29 AM
Open spots still available, fill out an app if you're interested. Mature, laid back fun group of guys. Pvp, crafting, city building. Global community all are welcome. 100% drama free guild, no in-guild drama is tolerated here.

Priscus
03-16-2011, 09:47 AM
Two announcements for you today.

Congratulations to Intent, Resolute and Brad. These former Freeman have proven their commitment to tribe Audacia. They are granted full citizenship and thereby obtain the right to join the military, join the crafters wing or apply for senatorship.

Furthermore, Bryan has stepped down from the role of Prefect of the Audacians. The Consuls thank him for his numerous contributions to tribe Audacia and we are looking eagerly forward to more input from his side. Chief Architect Koal will assume the mantle of Prefect.

boomer0901
03-17-2011, 11:33 PM
Open spots still available, fill out an app if you're interested. Mature, laid back fun group of guys. Pvp, crafting, city building. Global community all are welcome. 100% drama free guild zero tolerance for in tribe drama.

Hopefully when we have our city built we'll have some folks over and visit the Flavian Amphitheatre, aka coloseum

Kinslayer
03-18-2011, 09:50 PM
City building is progressing nicely, its quite the project, so if you are interested in large scale construction projects, take a look at Audacia.

Some minor grief by stray woodcutters was encountered and dealt with by force. If protecting Audacia and her assets is something that appeals to you, we can always use an extra sword or axeman.

boomer0901
03-20-2011, 08:47 PM
What Kins said, a couple more dual wielding berserkers isn't always a bad thing

NorCalGooey
03-21-2011, 04:15 AM
Finished most of the main terrace and outer walls of our glorious city. Next is to work on the sunken Colosseum! Great group of people over in this tribe who are very dedicated to our fun and success in this game.

boomer0901
03-24-2011, 06:21 AM
Our tribe is growing stronger and our foothold grows bigger. We are in an excellent spot for expansion once the green mist starts to disappear. Still looking for more fighters, crafters, builders, be what you want to be in the Republic. Join today and lets have some fun.

I'm currently making runs to other tribes, if you'd like to have a visit plz PM with your location. Or PM me in game: bryan

Ty.

Also if you're into terraforming and building something great, you would love our place, we're going to try and get some screenshots going.

Also if you're a trader or crafter we are on the outskirts of carson city, when the green mist starts going we'll be in prime territory.

Kinslayer
03-25-2011, 12:00 AM
We've got some awesome new members, and we would like to welcome them all. The latest promotion was that of Appollo to Chief Architect. Congratulations to Appollo, he has put a lot of work into the foundation of our Capital city, and this promotion is recognition of that.

Also, congratulations to those that gained Citizenship most recently, I hope your life as an Audacian will be full of fortune, strength and prosperity.

For those looking for a new tribe, a place to settle, we are always looking for new craftsmen and Legionary's, as well as those with a talent reading Auspices or gaining favor from the Gods on behalf of all of Audacia. We also of course have the Sibyl of Cumae's prophecies which could always use some attention by those with that kind of ability.

Deatu
03-26-2011, 09:21 AM
As stated above, we are looking for quality and mature players. Good humored a must and a drive to make something great and to be an active member in being something great. Be prepared to see some upcoming photos of our tribal area on the forums!

boomer0901
04-02-2011, 07:32 PM
If you're a crafter or trader Audacia is set up for the perfect spot, just outside Carson City, when the mist drops we'll be there with salvage as far as the eye can see.

We will continue to grow, we may not grow by 15 member a week, but the ppl that are here and stay are the good ones a lot of the other guilds wish they could keep. We value Quality over quantity. So if you think you could fit in with us, good chance you'll also stay with us. So if you're getting lost in your guilds huge numbers and are looking for a change, you might just find a home to stay in with us.

All are welcome.

On a side not if you wish to trade with the Audacian republic we've made a Forum (trading spot) on our forums where trading can list their goods if interested just register on our site and send an admin a PM that you wish to become a merchant and you can then post your goods with us, and your prefered method of contact (in game, pm on forums ect..).

NorCalGooey
04-03-2011, 07:20 AM
Truly fantastic tribe with great organization and friendly tribe members. Our city is really coming along nicely but there is still PLENTY of room left for more terraforming.

about 40 members, spread all across the world, typically not more than 8-10 of us on at one time. but it's nice because you can log in any time of the day and have someone to chat with.

afterclap
04-03-2011, 09:09 AM
Most certainly if you're looking for a group that welcoming and a blast to play with you should form up with us. We're a group of serious and dedicated players and got players the most end of the spectrum.

I play to experience fun entertainment and also for that bit of e-achievement feeling, and that is what I get out from joining the ranks of the Audacian Republic.

We got stuff to do in-game like mentioned by NorCalGooey, and Xsyon is only in the beginning so there's no need to rush things, we rather do things in a proper fashion so we all build something nice together.

Maybe I'm being a little over the top but i'm just in a really good mood today.

Check us out

The Audacian Republic (http://theaudacianrepublic.com/)

boomer0901
04-05-2011, 09:44 PM
We are still in the market for some quality members and small tribes or homesteads, must be of good/neutral aligned non-griefer crowd. Please send bryan a PM in game if you have questions.

Most looking for is active members despite the set-backs of the game, mature, laid back, loyal, drama-free ppl. Check out our website for more info

http://theaudacianrepublic.com

thanks

NorCalGooey
04-07-2011, 09:47 AM
Come one come all to AR!

Kinslayer
04-07-2011, 02:29 PM
I would like to congratulate Koal on his recent promotion to Consul. I am sure he will continue to do an excellent job in the Triumvirate of Audacia.

Also congratulations to Appollo, who has been promoted from Chief Architect to Prefect, to replace Koal after his promotion.

These guys have both done exceptional jobs in the tribe, and have really gone the extra mile. Audacia grows stronger with men like these in our ranks, and I look forward to seeing her continue to grow.

Long live the Republic!

boomer0901
04-09-2011, 09:44 AM
We are looking for active players atm, be it single homesteaders or smaller guilds 2-15 man operations for make a new home with us. Like the rest of everybody in Xyson play has been extremely slow. We are looking for mature group oriented people, drama free is a big plus.

Some things to help make your decision easier is this, if you need the code words "we're cool" or "we're uber leet" or "we're the badest pvp'er in the game" or "we've got the most numbers in the game" We don't need to mention any of those things because if that's the type of place you're looking for you probably don't have the mindset we're looking for.

If you don't care for that kiddie mentality crap than you might find a great home with us, if you have any questions please feel free to PM anytime.

p.s. if you need your ego stroked look somewhere else

Kinslayer
04-09-2011, 01:18 PM
But we are cool and uber leet!!

NorCalGooey
04-09-2011, 11:28 PM
If you're a crafter or trader Audacia is set up for the perfect spot, just outside Carson City, when the mist drops we'll be there with salvage as far as the eye can see.

We will continue to grow, we may not grow by 15 member a week, but the ppl that are here and stay are the good ones a lot of the other guilds wish they could keep. We value Quality over quantity. So if you think you could fit in with us, good chance you'll also stay with us. So if you're getting lost in your guilds huge numbers and are looking for a change, you might just find a home to stay in with us.

All are welcome.

On a side not if you wish to trade with the Audacian republic we've made a Forum (trading spot) on our forums where trading can list their goods if interested just register on our site and send an admin a PM that you wish to become a merchant and you can then post your goods with us, and your prefered method of contact (in game, pm on forums ect..).

boomer0901
04-11-2011, 12:06 AM
We made our first limestone overhead bridge not water bridge, our castle is coming alonging nicely who wants to help build it??? Bueller, Bueller???

boomer0901
04-12-2011, 08:59 PM
Still looking too garner some good quality man power, if you actually understand what that means put in your app. Pvp, crafter, builder all welcome, mature, real life comes first, drama free.

NorCalGooey
04-14-2011, 02:21 PM
Still looking too garner some good quality man power, if you actually understand what that means put in your app. Pvp, crafter, builder all welcome, mature, real life comes first, drama free.

This couldn't be more true! Join AR today!!

boomer0901
04-16-2011, 11:12 PM
One of the few guilds still looking to be fully active in the game, come join us have some fun. Pvp, what little of it there is, crafting, city building, exploration. 100% drama free, mature group. Real life comes first, vent, forums.

NorCalGooey
04-19-2011, 04:54 AM
^^^ join us if you see the potential in this game and don't want a group of people who are going to abandon it right away.

give Xsyon a chance! AR is!

dezgard
04-19-2011, 05:18 AM
Sign me up!....(what was that jordi?...really...aww thats not fair....plz plz no more whip)....sorry i can't

NorCalGooey
04-19-2011, 05:35 AM
You can be here in spirit Dez. There's a spot for you if your get fired though! I mean if Jordi sets you free

boomer0901
04-20-2011, 05:51 AM
We are still here and cooking

boomer0901
04-21-2011, 12:55 PM
We help new ppl as well, this is not a charity guild though, ppl still need to pull their weight, but we are very helpful and friendly even to ppl outside of the guilds, already helped more than a half dozen homesteaders with free tools and such, advice is always free.

NorCalGooey
04-24-2011, 01:11 AM
Our tribe is growing stronger and our foothold grows bigger. We are in an excellent spot for expansion once the green mist starts to disappear. Still looking for more fighters, crafters, builders, be what you want to be in the Republic. Join today and lets have some fun.

I'm currently making runs to other tribes, if you'd like to have a visit plz PM with your location. Or PM me in game: Appollo

Ty.

Also if you're into terraforming and building something great, you would love our place, we're going to try and get some screenshots going.

Also if you're a trader or crafter we are on the outskirts of carson city, when the green mist starts going we'll be in prime territory.

netherdeath
04-24-2011, 04:31 PM
Just ordered, downloaded and installed the game. Been browsing the forum while its been downloading and found information telling me that it is a good idea to know what starter area a tribe is near, before making your choice, so I am wondering where you are based near..

boomer0901
04-24-2011, 04:36 PM
Glendale is the best starting location to get to us

netherdeath
04-25-2011, 12:49 AM
I have picked Glendale as my location and have been moving a bit around. Already filled my pack and back with a lot of stuff hehe. I will fill in an application shortly.

boomer0901
04-26-2011, 09:37 PM
Got a bunch of great new recruits in this week, welcome all, still looking for more fighter types, please apply within.

NorCalGooey
04-28-2011, 02:07 AM

NorCalGooey
05-10-2011, 02:19 AM
looking too garner some good quality man power, if you actually understand what that means put in your app. Pvp, crafter, builder all welcome, mature, real life comes first, drama fr

boomer0901
05-11-2011, 04:39 PM
Still looking for more fighter types for later on, granted crafters are welcome as well, or traders. We really want to get our legion moving, granted there isn't a whole lot to do combat wise, but we just want to get it started, nothing will probably happen with it until some real combat starts evolving.

Things are pretty quiet all around atm, we're still here, but many are waiting for some fixes and some content.

NorCalGooey
05-13-2011, 12:50 PM
We're in it for the long haul! If you are too, were the tribe for you!

(i mean, we will be waiting for the game to get good and then most of us will start playing again. We currently have about 10 total active players, 45 members)

NorCalGooey
05-16-2011, 02:02 PM

NorCalGooey
05-18-2011, 03:41 PM
AR is too sexy for shirts

Added after 17 Hours 2 minutes:

glory to the AR!

NorCalGooey
05-19-2011, 06:08 PM
glory to the AR!

genlutz
05-20-2011, 11:15 AM
Hail! Men of Audacian!

I have an idea. Perhaps you could host a tournament of arms at your Famed home. Perfect for your legion to sharpen their skills. Perhaps prizes for individual combat and group tactics could be established? Hosting events is a great way to recruit. While i may not be inclined to make long-term affiliations as of now i do look forward to stiring up some community events.

NorCalGooey
05-23-2011, 11:42 PM
glory to the AR!

genluntz that sounds like a great idea. hopefully our team arena and duel arena are done by the time the combat revision is out. we will host an event then.

NorCalGooey
05-27-2011, 12:45 PM
glory to the AR!

NorCalGooey
05-29-2011, 01:16 AM
glory to the ar!

afterclap
05-29-2011, 03:07 AM
Behold our great republic!

NorCalGooey
05-31-2011, 08:42 PM
Glory to the AR!

Still heavily recruiting active players and casuals!

The city is really coming along! But we still have plenty to do. Do your part to make a legendary city or join or legion! Want to just craft? That's fine too, we have plenty of junk!

Apply today!

NorCalGooey
06-04-2011, 12:56 AM
glory to the AR!

NorCalGooey
06-04-2011, 04:08 PM
glory to the AR!

NorCalGooey
06-05-2011, 10:50 PM
glory to the ar!

Vandal
06-06-2011, 03:14 AM
Srsly though, if you are to bump your tribe like that, find something interesting to say.
It's just looking ridiculous right now.

NorCalGooey
06-06-2011, 05:10 AM
Better than not bumping it at all.

Thanks for the bump btw :)

Do you seriously think I am going to come up with a new paragraph every single day or every other day when I bump? Especially when only a handful of tribes are bumping

afterclap
06-06-2011, 05:27 AM
Come on boys. Play nice. Hehe.

Appollo lets get to work in game! Things are comin along nicely although i want your expertise on some things.
Sweet kisses.

NorCalGooey
06-07-2011, 12:51 AM
Come on boys. Play nice. Hehe.

Appollo lets get to work in game! Things are comin along nicely although i want your expertise on some things.
Sweet kisses.

1000+++ hours of work left to put into Audacia, plenty of room left for anyone who wants to help and join our great republic!

afterclap
06-07-2011, 12:55 PM
I just noticed what that black tiny little thing was that i spotted a glance of running around our city. I was leveling and it came up to me, a darn cute little rottweiler puppy! I think it's my new best friend, keeps me company when im doing all that leveling. Now he just needs a name...

NorCalGooey
06-16-2011, 02:25 AM
glory to the AR! we are still playing, just taking a little break over winter.

NorCalGooey
06-20-2011, 12:14 PM
glory to the AR! we got a couple new members lately, as always looking for more

NorCalGooey
06-23-2011, 07:20 AM
glory to the AR!

Looking for world builders, crafters and combat characters! Our legion needs more soldiers and our city cannot be built by a few hands alone!

NorCalGooey
06-24-2011, 09:41 AM
glory to the AR!

everyone welcome! city is getting very large but still not even close to halfway done! join us now and help design a grand city !

plenty of tools and resources for new players, playing in a tribe is definitely an advantage! 45 members, 9 active. Not a lot, but you will NEVER run out of things to do at Audacia :)

NorCalGooey
06-25-2011, 07:43 PM
glory to the AR!

NorCalGooey
06-28-2011, 07:47 PM
glory to the AR

NorCalGooey
06-30-2011, 12:12 AM
glory to the AR!

NorCalGooey
07-03-2011, 01:13 PM
glory to the AR!

ALL passionate architects and construction workers HIGHLY encouraged to apply. Of course others encouraged to apply as well, as we are starting to pick up in activity (10 active members, 5 on at a time during peak hours, two seperate peak hours, because we are half from NA half from EU,)

NorCalGooey
07-11-2011, 07:32 PM
still active by this games standards.

8 EU

4 NA

open to all non griefer types!

glory to the AR!

boomer0901
07-26-2011, 12:45 PM
After much deliberation and grief it is with sad news that AR is going inactive for the time being no new recruiting and we are just waiting it out to see if this game has the potential it claimed. Right now we are not happy with the state of the game and hope that in time it will improve and then we will come back to restart the great capital known as audacia.