PDA

View Full Version : New Player

Croag
11-21-2010, 12:13 PM
I just found out about this game, read up on it, and couldn't resist getting it.

I love MMO's with open world and PvP. Fallen Earth was fun but too restrictive, Mortal Online was also fun but a PKing fest. I'm hoping this game is a nice mix of the two.

KeithStone
11-21-2010, 12:19 PM
welcome!

Vadio
11-21-2010, 12:20 PM
I wish like this game and remember its in closed beta

Coming Feature

:) and looking recruitment section because play alone , never fun

Croag
11-21-2010, 01:05 PM
Yeah I've been in a fair share of CB, so I know what to expect lol

Xx1327
11-21-2010, 05:40 PM
welcome aboard man, have any questions bout the game feel free to ask me i can help ya out.

yea i'm hoping this game becomes the holy grail xD

GuideMihr
11-21-2010, 11:55 PM
Welcome to Xsyon :)

GuideGabriel
11-22-2010, 03:09 AM
Welcome, if you have any questions please dont hesitate to contact one of us Guides via Forums PM or in game message or even approach one of the other helpful forum memebers!

Trekkan
11-22-2010, 09:01 AM
Croag wrote:

I just found out about this game, read up on it, and couldn't resist getting it.

I love MMO's with open world and PvP. Fallen Earth was fun but too restrictive, Mortal Online was also fun but a PKing fest. I'm hoping this game is a nice mix of the two.

It's a good game, as mentioned already just remember it is still in beta and there are bugs (but they get fixed) and whatnot. Also as mentioned, it's MUCH easier if you join a tribe as most everything in the game requires something you need from someone else, so working together is fairly necessary (and MUCH more fun). =)

ravenslodge
11-22-2010, 01:46 PM
Hello fellow waste landers I just arrived in this world yesterday and so far I love the way this is going I know the keymashers (developers) have alot of work to do but I realy like the formula of open world sandbox world sim.

Yes there are a few things I would like to see but that might come with time.

I wanted to say thanks for the help I was giving last night when I logged in and was really lost on how to do anything in here.

Hope I see ya all some time.

Nexdor