PDA

View Full Version : Football (aka soccer)

Gandhi
11-30-2010, 04:39 PM
Good evening,

Are there any people here, who are interested in football (the real one, not the American version). Well, Real got slaughtered by Barca the day before yesterday. Although i dont like Real (nor i like Barca), as a fan of the FC Bayern i know how it is. Barca won against us 4:0 in 2009. I hope, that Barca will not win the CL, because i have the fear, that their team is so good, that it is able to win the CL in the next few years, and that would be very boring. That means that every year Barca is not winning the CL is a good year.
But well, next year the final game is in Munich, so i really hope and pray, that the FC Bayern will win the cup in 2012, though i cant really believe in that.

But who knows? Perhaps we will then see Louis van Gaal at the Müncher Rathausbalkon happy again, like in the end of the last season:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKNxgjj5T8Q (:D)

Gandhi
02-16-2011, 03:33 AM
Well....did someone see Milan vs. Tottenham? A very brutal game and of course Gattuso was one of the chief characters. Not only during the game, but after the game he attacked a man of tottenham (i think this man is a carer).

But there were also good news (for us German footballfans^^) with Schalke reaching a 1:1 in Valencia.
And today we will see Arsenal slaughtered by Barca.

Sakho
02-16-2011, 03:47 AM
Good news?Im so sad :(
Damn, We( Valencia CF) had the game in our side until Raul appeared :(

Gandhi
02-16-2011, 04:09 AM
Good news?Im so sad :(
Damn, We( Valencia CF) had the game in our side until Raul appeared :(

Yes, the remis for Schalke was a bit lucky, because Valencia played better. But Schalke fought till the end, so i think Schalke deserved the 1:1. And im surprised that Raul is still such a good player. Before he came to Schalke I thought he is an old player with his best days a long way behind, and I thought I was right, when he didnt play well at first few matches (but to be fair, the complete team of Schalke played very bad at the beginning of the season). But after a few matches he became better and better and yesterday he proved, that he still can play very good even in the CL against good opponents. :)

Edit: Arsenal won against Barca! Im still shocked. But i think that Barca will win against Arsenal at home with at least 2 goals difference.

Gandhi
02-23-2011, 03:00 PM
HURRAY! 1:0 in Milan! Its a bit lucky, because both teams hac chances to score at least 4 goals, but well...I dont want to complain about that.^^

Watson
02-26-2011, 08:30 PM
Arsenal fan here, looking forward to the 2nd leg against Barca, we have enough quality to see them off, especially as Pique is suspended, not sure Puyol is back from injury yet either.

Gandhi
02-27-2011, 05:54 PM
Arsenal fan here, looking forward to the 2nd leg against Barca, we have enough quality to see them off, especially as Pique is suspended, not sure Puyol is back from injury yet either.

Well, the game yesterday showed again, that you dont have any winner mentality. Moreover you also have injury-problems. Because of these reasons I dont think, that you will beat Barca, though i would be very happy about a victory of Arsenal in this duel.

Gandhi
05-30-2011, 06:06 AM
So Barca won the CL at the weekend. Though I dont like them, I have to admit, that they have an exzellent team.

MrDDT
06-25-2011, 08:48 AM
I love footie

China
06-25-2011, 05:30 PM
I love footie

ROFLMFAO

You found a thread you hadn't posted in. Heh