PDA

View Full Version : The Brotherhood of Change

edaw22
03-06-2010, 07:00 PM
The Brotherhood of Change - (BoC)

Quick Note: To make a recruitment application to the Brotherhood of Change please scroll to the bottom of the post. Once you make the application we will organize a time to get together on the tribe's Ventrilo server and have a casual chat.
http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/1480/insigniajpeg.jpg (http://img69.imageshack.us/i/insigniajpeg.jpg/)

Recruitment Status: OPEN

Time Zone: The Brotherhood of Change will be an International Tribe and applicants from all over the world are welcome. We currently have members from Australia, Europe and The United States.

Birth of the Brotherhood

During the time of the Apocalypse war ravaged the land. A world built on the foundations of technology had collapsed upon itself and the greed and carelessness of Humanity had brought about its demise.

From the embers and ashes of a scorched and ruined planet emerged the Brotherhood of Change. Having survived the chaos of the Apocalypse, the Brotherhood was formed in the belief that Humanities downfall was the catastrophic result of our own ignorance and defiance of the natural order. The Apocalypse like all things happened for a reason and it is now our task to rebuild our shattered world, change as a species and through evolution, succeed.

The Council of Brothers

The governing body within the Brotherhood of Change is called the Council of Brothers. It is formed by five Enclaves, each consisting of two Lectors and charged with governing certain aspects of the Tribe. The five Enclaves and their responsibilities within the tribe are;

Internal Affairs: The Internal Affairs Enclave governs guidance of new players. They also govern tribe laws and the rights of tribe members; as such the Internal Affairs Enclave also deal with disputes and grievances within the tribe.

Military: The Military Enclave governs military defence and offence. They command the tribe’s fighters and are in charge of organising Internal and External military operations.

Resource Management: The Resource Management Enclave governs the accumulation and distribution of tribe resources. They handle tribe contributions and oversee the utilization of tribe resources.

Expansion: The Expansion Enclave governs building construction, inter-tribe diplomacy and oversees the management of land. They work closely with Resource Management to moderate resource distribution for building and expanding.

Economic: The Economic Enclave is responsible for Internal and External trade relations as well as assigning Crafting positions and works closely with Resource Management to moderate resource distribution to Crafters.

In addition to these five Enclaves there is a Grand Lector. Elected from the ten Council members, the Grand Lector is the Tribe Leader and plays a vital role in all important issues and decisions within the Tribe. If at any time another Lector or tribe member does not agree with how something is done, he can call for the council to vote among the Lectors on the matter.

Every month there will be an election in which the Lector may vote to keep or change the Grand Lector and any tribe members who has gained sufficient rank may nominate themselves as a candidate to become one of the ten Lectors. This allows the players within the tribe to truly progress within it and rewards players for hard work and dedication.

The Democratic, Council structure within the Brotherhood of Change allows for the delegation of duties between tribe members. Not only does this reduces the individual responsibilities of the Tribe Leader but also involves other members in the decision making process and allows the Brotherhood a more unified structure.

The ideals of the Brotherhood of Change

The core ideals of the Brotherhood are Unity and Expansion. We will succeed in all endeavors we undertake and any field that our members wish to pursue is accepted and encouraged. The Brotherhood prides itself on loyalty, honestly and respect between tribe members.

Tribe members are free to decide how they wish to progress their characters and are free to pursue any and all aspects of the game they wish to.

It is, however encouraged, that there be at least one member within the tribe who is skilled in each different Crafting area. This allows the tribe a certain level of self sufficiency and allows the Brotherhood to flourish.

Alignment of the Brotherhood of Change

The Brotherhood of Change as a whole will be Lawful Neutral. We will have enemies just as we will have allies, we will wage war when necessary and fight to the death, likewise we make peace when appropriate to our ends and honor our agreements. We have our own laws that are followed within the tribe and our lands.

The Cult of Change

Within the Brotherhood of Change there also exists a subgroup known as the Cult of Change. The Cult of Change is a radical group who take the beliefs of the Brotherhood a step further. They believe that the Apocalypse was the wrath of the gods who saw Humanity as weak and attempted to wipe them from the Earth. But Humanity like cockroaches, survived.

The Cult believe that through finishing the work of the gods, and ridding the world of those they deemed unworthy they will be blessed and ascend, or evolve, to a state of physical enlightenment.

Please visit the following link to download the Book of Change and read more about the Cult of Change, their Story and their Ethos; http://www.mediafire.com/?5tyjwody2zq

Disclaimer: Joining the Cult of Change is an entirely optional part of the Brotherhood of Change. Those who join the Cult of Change are still regular members of the Brotherhood; they will simply have access to certain privileges within the Cult but will also be expected to maintain a mild level of character in regards to their actions in game as applicable to the Cults ethos. Role-playing is also greatly encouraged within the Cult of Change and allows for an interesting game play experience for those who wish to pursue it.

Rules of the Brotherhood of Change

There are certain rules that any member of the Brotherhood is expected to follow these rules are as follows.

1. You must not kill another tribe member
2. You must follow the orders of your superiors when possible
3. Racism and what is deemed as excessive derogatory language will not be tolerated
4. You must respect the property of the tribe and fellow tribesmen
5. You must be honest and loyal to the Brotherhood of Change and your fellow tribesmen
6. Tribe members must have access to a Microphone and Ventrilo and are expected to be on Vent when in game, even if that means being in a private channel
7. Cheating or Hacking will not be tolerated

Joining the Brotherhood

The Brotherhood of Change is currently accepting membership applications through our tribe forums. We will be looking for members to fill the Lector positions as well as players who just wish to be regular tribesmen. The position of Grand Lector and Tribe leader will be voted on upon the official release of Xsyon and once all the Lector positions have been filled. This will ensure that members have a chance to get to know one and another before a Tribe Leader is elected.

Applications can be made by visiting the following link: http://brotherhood-of-change.org/showthread.php?4-Recruitment-Forums-and-Application-process.
We currently have a tribe Ventrilo server and forums the tribes home page is currently being developed. The Ventrilo sever will be open to any members who joins the Brotherhood of Change from now on, so you may use it to meet the other tribe members and get to know each other before the game goes live!

------------------------------------------------------------------

Current Tribe Positions

Grand Lector- To be elected at a later date

Internal Affairs Lectors-
Minuvas

Military Lectors- (Currently Full)
Paradox
Horendos

Expansion Lectors- (Currently Full)
PsykieKILLA
Teotwauki

Resource Management Lectors-
edaw22
Deadklown

Economic Lectors-
Blister

Regular tribesmen-

Grand Cult Maledictor-
PsykieKILLA

Cult Justicar-
Horendos

Cult Chaplain-

Regular Cultist-

------------------------------------------------------------------

Through Change we conquer!

PsykieKILLA
03-06-2010, 07:09 PM
Ahoy there Edaw, I shall be spear heading the Cult of Change in all our fanatical and rightous glory!

Out with the old, in with the new and all that...

Grand Maledictor Kane Sharae reporting for duty.

Do note that the "Kane" in my name is not the same Kane as in the "Prophet of Kane". I just named myself after my god... You know, as you do when you are an egotistical insane priest.

edaw22
03-06-2010, 07:20 PM
PsykieKILLA wrote:

Ahoy there Edaw, I shall be spear heading the Cult of Change in all our fanatical and rightous glory!

Out with the old, in with the new and all that...

Grand Maledictor Kane Sharae reporting for duty.

Glad to have you on board PsykieKILLA.

Toxic
03-06-2010, 08:24 PM
Change your name and its a good tribe.

edaw22
03-06-2010, 08:26 PM
You dont like the name?

I think it fits perfectly.

Or is it because you tribe is called the Toxic Brotherhood? lol

Toxic
03-06-2010, 08:28 PM
Spot on! I like to be the only one in things... Although I guess this is inevitable. My tribe was made first though, so I'm the original one! lol

edaw22
03-06-2010, 08:35 PM
Lol the fact we have Bortherhood in common doesnt matter, most tribes will have a collective word in there somewhere so it is inevitable.

Im sure it wont matter at all.

Hatesong
03-06-2010, 08:36 PM
The only original you are is the original troll Toxic -_-

ya douche

Hatesong
03-06-2010, 08:39 PM
No one cares for your opinions, stay in your own thread, i beg you.

edaw22
03-06-2010, 08:40 PM
No offence to you guys but id like to keep this thread clear of spam. So could a moderator please remove the last two posts and this one as they are completely off the topic.

EDIT: nvm dont worry about it, this is just keeping the thread bumped and giving it more replies people need only read the OP anyway.

Paradox
03-06-2010, 09:05 PM
Greetings edaw22,

I am very impressed with your post and hope you will consider my application :)

edaw22
03-07-2010, 12:34 PM
Bump

edaw22
03-08-2010, 12:40 AM
Changes and additions made to OP. We now have a Ventrilo server and our web site is in development. To apply to the tribe PM me with a completed recruitment application that can be copied from the bottom of the OP.

Dominus
03-08-2010, 01:03 AM
Psst...hey buddy, spare some change? :cheer:

j/k, very nice introduction, altough name could use some tweaking :)

edaw22
03-08-2010, 01:21 AM
Dominus wrote:

Psst...hey buddy, spare some change? :cheer:

j/k, very nice introduction, altough name could use some tweaking :)

Any suggestions on tweaks to the name? We are fairly adamant about that part of the tribe but are always willing to take suggestions for improvement. By the way are you interested in joining at all?

If so, dont hesitate to contact me!

Ivan Streptovsky
03-08-2010, 04:47 AM
The Brotherhood of Nod.

Hail Kane.

aliksteel
03-08-2010, 06:01 AM
LOL :woohoo:

Yes, Yes, The Brotherhood of Nod.

C & C reference FTW!!!

edaw22
03-09-2010, 01:33 AM
The brotherhood is expanding! we have had several new applications. If you are interested in joining dont hesitate to make an application!

Palo god
03-09-2010, 02:05 AM
The Brotherhood of quarters, dimes, nickels, and pennies?

edaw22
03-09-2010, 02:35 AM
Or the brotherhood of one thing becoming another, Evolution, a modification of ways, to be made different, to pass from one state or phase into another or to be altered in some fashion.

:P

edaw22
03-09-2010, 08:25 PM
Yay, another successful vent interview. We are growing!

We now have tribe forums also.

edaw22
03-10-2010, 02:26 PM
bump.

r0ss0
03-10-2010, 02:36 PM
Good luck Edaw22 , Have a bump :)

PsykieKILLA
03-11-2010, 02:42 AM
Thank you emissary of the Hopi Tribe.

I, too, shall bump ye oh Brotherhood of Change!

PsykieKILLA
03-11-2010, 03:21 PM
I am attempting to get Jordan involved.

PsykieKILLA
03-11-2010, 04:43 PM
The Blood Eagles are willing to make a Non-Agression Pact (NAP) with us for now, and are waiting to get to know us in game before making an alliance.

Furthermore, the CoC Manifesto is here: http://www.mediafire.com/?5tyjwody2zq

warzenkai
03-11-2010, 05:10 PM
PsykieKILLA wrote:

The Blood Eagles are willing to make a Non-Agression Pact (NAP) with us for now, and are waiting to get to know us in game before making an alliance.

and your boys scout team realy think is a force clan in the game huh .your jokes are really like fairy tales and none trust them

edaw22
03-12-2010, 12:05 AM
warzenkai wrote:

PsykieKILLA wrote:

and your boys scout team realy think is a force clan in the game huh .your jokes are really like fairy tales and none trust them

Alright, enough is enough, at least learn to form a grammatically correct sentence before you come trolling in out recruitment thread.

Honestly, thanks for the bump but we don't need people like you roaming around degenerating the decency within this community.

edaw22
03-12-2010, 12:10 AM
Damn good job on the CoC Manifesto SpykieKILLA I will have to add that to the Tribe forums.

PsykieKILLA
03-12-2010, 12:23 AM
warzenkai wrote:

PsykieKILLA wrote:

I know this douche is a troll, but honestly, what was this supposed to mean? It confuses the fuck out of me.

edaw22
03-12-2010, 12:25 AM
Yeah, i'd just ignore him. He's not even a good troll, maybe I should report him?

I read they aren't allowing trolls on this forum any more.

PsykieKILLA
03-12-2010, 12:29 AM
Well he has literally trolled every single thread I have read today, so, I would...

PsykieKILLA
03-12-2010, 01:37 AM
I attempted to recruit another member, but failed :(

warzenkai
03-12-2010, 03:45 AM
PsykieKILLA wrote:

I attempted to recruit another member, but failed :(

Maybe he join TTT then :D BUAHAHAH

Lardocrul
03-12-2010, 03:47 AM
No one with a clear mind will join TTT voluntarily.

warzenkai
03-12-2010, 03:49 AM
Lardocrul wrote:

No one with a clear mind will join TTT voluntarily.

But we look for people with a very clear mind not just clear.

Cradlejoe
03-12-2010, 03:55 AM
Are we recruiting in other peoples threads now?

Lily
03-12-2010, 03:58 AM
Cradlejoe wrote:

No we're not.

*sternly looks over top of glasses*

warzenkai
03-12-2010, 04:00 AM
Cradlejoe wrote:

who say that? if people wana join a clan they can from every where

Cradlejoe
03-12-2010, 04:03 AM
Lily wrote:

Cradlejoe wrote:

No we're not.

*sternly looks over top of glasses*

Okay okay, so we're not.
Anyone who got the idea to join from seeing these posts, don't join.
It's horrible and they won't let me leave... :(

edaw22
03-12-2010, 04:06 AM
warzenkai wrote:

Cradlejoe wrote:

who say that? if people wana join a clan they can from every where

This is true, but please refrain from actively recruiting in our thread it has already been desecrated enough with your nonsense.

To be clear I have no qualms with the Tribe tribe, I simply dislike your recruitment methods and to a certain extent disagree with your tribes ideals.

However as i said I would appreciate it if the Tribe tribes leaders would keep a closer eye on their members.

warzenkai
03-12-2010, 04:11 AM
edaw22 wrote:

To be clear I have no qualms with the Tribe tribe, I simply dislike your recruitment methods and to a certain extent disagree with your tribes ideals.

You better be happy that we talk in your thread ,altho your clan/members are of no interest to us.

Teotwauki
03-12-2010, 05:06 AM
Whats your planned character name warzenkai,presuming you spell it correctly when you create your account, I would very much like to grief you.

Largion
03-12-2010, 05:22 AM
Teotwauki wrote:

Whats your planned character name warzenkai,presuming you spell it correctly when you create your account, I would very much like to grief you.

The game will be an open sandbox, but it is not designed as a playground for those whose sole enjoyment is to ruin other people's fun.

So there you are. :P

warzenkai
03-12-2010, 05:24 AM
Teotwauki wrote:

ho ho... ,im impressed that a young one like you want to die so soon.Warzenkai my name will be.It is good to see at last, these people from brotherfood of change got balls

Lily
03-12-2010, 05:32 AM
That's enough - leave this thread alone now boys. We don't want to be antagonising the community.

Teotwauki
03-12-2010, 05:50 AM
I'm not a griefer by nature, but at times one must do what one must do. Is griefing the griefers really griefing ;)

Largion
03-12-2010, 06:00 AM
Teotwauki wrote:

I'm not a griefer by nature, but at times one must do what one must do. Is griefing the griefers really griefing ;)

Is griefing the griefers thats griefing the griefers really griefing or is it just self defence?

Lily wrote:

That's enough - leave this thread alone now boys. We don't want to be antagonising the community.

Thats my last in this thread.

Teotwauki
03-12-2010, 06:36 AM
Stop griefing my brain, I'm about to go to sleep :(

PsykieKILLA
03-12-2010, 07:38 PM
Ok, we target HIM first, then the previous first target is now the second target.

Agreed?

edaw22
03-13-2010, 01:20 AM
Agreed

Blister
03-13-2010, 05:17 AM
Sent APP..thank you..Look forward to meeting with ya.

edaw22
03-13-2010, 03:20 PM
Thankyou, I will review the application now, and then we can set up a time where we can get together in vent ask a few questions, have a chat, and you can meet a few of the other tribe members.

PsykieKILLA
03-13-2010, 08:32 PM
Greetings Blister, I look forward to talking with you on the vent server.

edaw22
03-14-2010, 03:01 AM
Thanks for making an application to the BoC Minuvas!

I will review your application and we can set up a chat on vent;)

PsykieKILLA
03-14-2010, 11:23 PM
Ok, how many new apps have we gotten that we are yet to interview?

edaw22
03-15-2010, 01:57 AM
We have to pending applications at the moment. One is trying to secure a working mic and the other I have yet to get a hold of.

Ill let you know Psykie as soon as I have secured a time.

Paradox
03-15-2010, 11:47 AM
I would like a heads up so I can attend as well,

Would be nice to have a get together on vent with everyone, just to see where we are

edaw22
03-15-2010, 01:57 PM
Yeah for sure Paradox. I just PMed Blister again we will be doing his vent interview on Friday (due to timezone differences and work), but I told him he is welcome to jump on vent and have a chat to anyone who is online.

Minuvas Is working on a new mic and Ill inform you when we have a time for his interview.

PsykieKILLA
03-15-2010, 07:28 PM
Awesome.

edaw22
03-17-2010, 01:14 AM
This is pretty much just a Shameless bump :laugh:

edaw22
03-18-2010, 06:08 PM
Two new Tribe members today.

Welcome to Minuvas and Blister.

Paradox
03-20-2010, 08:54 AM
Welcome guys :)

Kardyn
03-21-2010, 10:17 AM
I suppose this would be a bump from your neighbourhood friendly Kardyn.

Paradox
03-21-2010, 10:43 AM
Thanks for the bump Kardyn,

looking for a tribe by chance?

Kardyn
03-21-2010, 10:46 AM
Already in one but thanks for the offer :)

Paradox
03-23-2010, 09:37 AM
Time for a bump.

edaw22
03-24-2010, 05:24 PM
Bump.

Paradox
03-25-2010, 05:07 PM
edaw22 wrote:

Bump.

Ditto

PsykieKILLA
03-25-2010, 09:59 PM
Paradox wrote:

edaw22 wrote:

Bump.

Ditto

Ditto... Again.

edaw22
03-27-2010, 02:58 AM
There have been minor changes made the council of Change section, detailing the election process.

Kardyn
03-29-2010, 07:25 AM
free bump for ya

Paradox
03-29-2010, 09:45 AM
Kardyn wrote:

free bump for ya

Thanks again Kardyn :)

Paradox
03-30-2010, 06:30 AM
to the top you go

edaw22
03-31-2010, 02:28 AM
Just got a new membership application from Deadklown.

Paradox
04-02-2010, 04:53 AM
bump

Paradox
04-03-2010, 05:40 AM
to the top bump

Paradox
04-05-2010, 02:17 PM
bump

zzro
04-05-2010, 02:40 PM
http://thehoopdoctors.com/online2/wp-content/uploads/2009/obama.jpg

edaw22
04-08-2010, 02:06 AM
Thanks for the bump. Are you at all interested in joining the BoC?

Paradox
04-09-2010, 03:32 PM
We are excepting soldier, crafters, explorers.. Everyone is welcome :)

Paradox
04-10-2010, 02:45 PM
Bump

Paradox
04-12-2010, 04:24 PM
:silly:

Paradox
04-24-2010, 05:41 AM
Bump

PsykieKILLA
04-26-2010, 03:33 AM
Bump