PDA

View Full Version : The Scrub Initiative Encore

Xx1327
03-07-2010, 09:04 AM
Recently Quite a few tribes have been organizing: Hopi, USR, and Encore to name a few. Now how any of these will do is based a lot on how active their members are,thats not it of course, and where do you usually get members? New players is the answer I'm looking for.

So I purpose an Idea for any tribes who wish to begin a rough plan, or treaty if you will, to help all the new players who will be coming in. Mind you we will still be new players ourselves so all this would probably happen when we ourselves get situated.

I'm suggesting that we work together to build a road network connecting the different tribes and allow players into our little havens set up in the wild, once or if we get established to that point. Creating reserves and/or "parks" of trees and other resources for new players to help get situated. and make beginning quest. more ideas could be added.

now if anyones interested lets beginning discussions.

TL;DR wanna help scrubs.

Ivan Streptovsky
03-07-2010, 10:11 AM
The USR will help the memebers of our allies and our own members. We do not want road networks from everyone else connecting to us.

Xx1327
03-07-2010, 11:00 AM
isolation is almost never a good tactic :P

aliksteel
03-07-2010, 11:28 AM
@Xx1327 Your avatar makes me nervous :dry:

Xx1327
03-07-2010, 11:37 AM
neutrality can never be fully trusted ;)

Ivan Streptovsky
03-07-2010, 11:55 AM
Xx1327 wrote:

We're only isolated from people we want to be isolated from. We have allies.

Xx1327
03-07-2010, 11:59 AM
Tan Tzu-Fei wrote:

Xx1327 wrote:

We're only isolated from people we want to be isolated from. We have allies.

heh ok tzu

so lets get this thread back on topic. does anyone want to take an active role in the development of the game(not programming wise lol)

Ivan Streptovsky
03-07-2010, 12:28 PM
The United Survivor Republic is going to take an active role in developing (our area) of the game world.

Xx1327
03-07-2010, 12:33 PM
Tan Tzu-Fei wrote:

The United Survivor Republic is going to take an active role in developing (our area) of the game world.

what about the world in whole
Encore has big ambitions

Ivan Streptovsky
03-07-2010, 12:41 PM
Yes. We plan on rebuilding the world as a whole.

For us.

r0ss0
03-07-2010, 01:27 PM
Like it or not , There needs to be communication between all tribes , Where you will establish etc , if you choose not to thats up to you , But i dont fancy settling down near any tribe :) . Because we are the first ones in , We dont own the world in any way shape or form, Protect our work yes,. There needs to be a level playing field . Or this game will not progress
Please keep in mind this is early stages , What you do makes a a diffrence.. But either way im sure the mods will act upon any thing thats not suited

TangerineSky
03-07-2010, 01:54 PM
Craigslist and adultfriendfinder.com are our primary sources of recruitment. However, we have undertaken initiatives in other areas such as /b/ and certain anime forums.

We have recently dealt with an issue of member poaching but our fundamental values have ensured that solid prospective members will subliminally gravitate toward The Tribe Tribe.

As for your proclamation for new member assistance, The Tribe Tribe must decline as our initiative is for total domination.

Xx1327
03-07-2010, 01:57 PM
TangerineSky wrote:

Craigslist and adultfriendfinder.com are our primary sources of recruitment. However, we have undertaken initiatives in other areas such as /b/ and certain anime forums.

We have recently dealt with an issue of member poaching but our fundamental values have ensured that solid prospective members will subliminally gravitate toward The Tribe Tribe.

As for your proclamation for new member assistance, The Tribe Tribe must decline as our initiative is for total domination.

lol oh and by the way you lost the game

an infrastructure would benefit all in this game

TangerineSky
03-07-2010, 02:01 PM
Xx1327 wrote:

TangerineSky wrote:

an infrastructure would benefit all in this game Virtual Infrastructure does not require harmony, it requires need.

Xx1327
03-08-2010, 07:17 PM
TangerineSky wrote:

Xx1327 wrote:

TangerineSky wrote:

an infrastructure would benefit all in this game Virtual Infrastructure does not require harmony, it requires need.

i think i described that in my opening post

Xx1327
03-28-2010, 11:40 PM
Ping*