PDA

View Full Version : Questions for the week of 12/19 through 12/26

Virtus
12-19-2010, 12:09 PM
because I don't think anyone will be around on xmas :)

aliksteel
12-19-2010, 07:04 PM
Home Page of Xsyon said:

Creatures of mutation and mythology now populate the landWhat type of mythical creatures are we talking about for the game?

Bigfoot
Jersey Devil
Loch Ness Monster
Undead
Kraken
Dragons
Orcs
Trolls
Cyclopes
Unicorns
Hybrids - human and animal hybrids
Pegasus - Magnificent winged horse
Phoenix - Multi-colored fire bird
Thunderbird - Extremely large bird that could shoot lightening
Bunyip - Large water monster, huge mouth, crocodile tail
Chupacabra - Small bear-like, hairless beast with spikes
Mongolian Death Worm - Enormous, slimy red worm with long fangs
Nandi Bear - Overgrown hyena-like beast

Will we have chat tabs?

Will we get slider bars for UI windows?

When added, Are puppies going to be as fun and cute in game as they are in real life?

mrcalhou
12-20-2010, 07:28 PM
Will we get the option to change our options before the first login or, alternatively, have the game auto-detect our resolution?

Xx1327
12-21-2010, 12:33 AM
Will there be celestial events, like a lunar eclipse, which can maybe boost certain things or cause certain enemies to rise?

Pandamin
12-21-2010, 01:55 AM
Are there plans to allow tents etc, to be set up by single players outside of tribes territory?

Are flowing streams (current taking logs down the river) on the table?

Deacon
12-21-2010, 06:27 PM
will built defenses ever protect agains NPC's ? Will creatures alway climb straight up cliff faces, and run thru barricades etc like they're not even there? Will HIDE ever work against creatures as well?

treyu
12-23-2010, 01:19 PM
Regarding the totem quest system, I guess the way it is build means that the quest system depends on the players actually loging and playing the game, so what happens if for some reason there is a low population in the server that is not enough to generate a big number of quests?

Is taming going to be included soon? How many creatures can we control at a time? What grade of control will we have with our tamed creatures? How will this affect the PvP and alligment system (being attacked or attack another player's creature, etc)?

afterclap
12-26-2010, 06:53 AM
I was wondering about the ping times, i haven't read up on server location but i get serious ping spikes up to 900ms and usually keep a steady average of 300ms here in sweden, 200ms on good days.

Is this ping to be expected on release from my location or is this gonna be adressed somehow? (i mean is there anything you can do about it? or plan to do? im not well versed in network technology so please excuse me if dumb question)