PDA

View Full Version : Order of the Dark Lords ( Evil )

jjjggg50
12-27-2010, 08:15 AM
The Order of the Dark Lords
====================

Welcome to a cult of evil, we practise the ways of dark magic and unreasoned execution , we are The Order of the Dark Lords. Nothing stands in are way, we will clear the path of those who protest are way of life. People within are tribe will be given roles that they must take part in, some may choose to provide our tribe with the resources we need to expand our teritory, others may live the life of a warrior, the bloodthursty kind. Our rival tribes may choose to wield advance combat tactics to defeat us in battle, but the only way of fighting that secures victory, is brute force and numbers. Axes and blades will be stabbed into all that choose to be exile from us, we need you.

Join the fight to bring order to this world once again, join the fight, before the fight comes to you.

Our Tribal Town: Is near Glendale

Zone: 820

POS: 840:872:501

We hope to see you soon....

Lostpox
12-30-2010, 11:59 AM
I have stopped by twice looking to join. I have not been able to find anyone. I am interested in joining :)

jjjggg50
12-31-2010, 03:02 AM
I have stopped by twice looking to join. I have not been able to find anyone. I am interested in joining :)

Hi. I am sorry for the inconvienience we have caused you, I have not been that active in the past week, because of domestic situations. We would gladly,except you into our community, I will now be at our camp for most of the time. We are currently a very small tribe at the moment, and we are gathering materials to expand our teritory. Thankyou.