PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone

Skade
01-03-2011, 08:09 PM
Hello people, I have been searching for a new mmo that is something a bit different from the usual faction vs faction based games that are currently out there. I am pretty open minded about gaming and I am hoping that this will be a fun game to experience and have some fun with. I look foreward to seeing people in game and learning how to create some cool things.

Vadio
01-03-2011, 08:18 PM
I say in another topic Welcome and Enjoy this game any question ask i think are online 24/7 on "chat"

GuideMihr
01-07-2011, 01:15 PM
Hello Skade!

We at Notorious Games would like to welcome you to Xsyon. You can get started by downloading the Xsyon Installer under Downloads on your My Account page. The link to your My Account page can be found on the top navigation bar, it is also linked here for your connivence. While you are installing your game client, take the time to read through the Xsyon Manual found under Downloads on the My Account page.

Xsyon is a community building game, join the community on the forums and introduce yourself. Check out the different tribes that share the game world, and see if your interesting in joining any of them. It is highly recommended that you find a community of players to team up with, to increase your chances in the harsh environment. It will also add to your enjoyment of the game.

Enjoy your time in Xsyon,
The Xsyon Team