PDA

View Full Version : VexX Gaming ( Multi-Gaming Community)

Hellrazor1981
01-10-2011, 12:55 PM
http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/oo181/Hellrazor1981/VexXRecruitmentLogo.png

Recruitment Status: Selective recruitment
Voice: TeamSpeak3
bServer: Unknown

Membership Checklist:

Skilled Gamer[/*]
Thick Skin[/*]
Dedicated[/*]
Team Speak 3[/*]

http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/oo181/Hellrazor1981/threadAboutUs.png

Message from the Founder:
Have you ever wanted to be a part of the gaming community that not only owns face but does it with friends? Have you ever wanted to be a part of something bigger then just a "Clan" or a "Guild"? VexX could be what you are looking for. We are a multi-gaming community with a goal to just have fun and to do so with friends.

Mission Statement
Our goal is and always with be the focus of PvP and player progression. Will strive to be and remain at the top of the food chain in a fun and professional manner.
If you are looking to have a great time with people that do not care about the unwritten rules of the community, then we are the ones. If you are looking for a community full of hardcore players that max out their characters and surpass the average players, then this is the place for you.
If you are looking to not only HOLD territory in this game, but PWN it, then this is the place for you. If you are looking for the BEST, then look no further;VexX is the place for you.

About Us:
VexX Gaming is a gaming community that works to find like-minded players to build team of professional-level (and in some cases, actual professional) gamers.
Over the course of a few years our outlook has changed and we have evolved , but our core members and concepts never changed (though our name did).We've had experience in almost every MMO out on the market and know what it takes to reach our goals and be a top competitor wherever we go.
We currently have divisions 3 divisions under our MMO branch ( EvE Online , Darkfall Online and DCU Online) and 2 divisions in our FPS branch ( CoD Black Ops and Battlefeild BC2 ), we also have an RTS division ( League of Legends) and have a very strong member base in all of them.
We own holdings in Darkfall and we live in "NULL" space in EvE , as we progress it will become more clear that when it comes to PvP VexX will be there.

Structure:
Our structure is pretty simple and direct , but here is a run down or the ranks.

CEO
Head and founder of VexX Gaming. He is the overall leader most everything goes to for the final OK. He is also responsible for the focus and direction that each 'Division Leader' has for the game they are currently in.

Co-Leader
Helps maintain overall balance and keeps things up to date both in game and on the forums. More directly focused on game events and progression in both our MMO and FPS divisions.

MMO Director
Has direct control of operations in all MMO games VexX takes part in, making sure that all division leaders have all the tools to maintain a successful environment. Also responsible for helping with recruitment and overall progression.

FPS Director
Has direct control of operations in all FPS games VexX takes part in, making sure that all division leaders have all the tools to maintain a successful environment. Also responsible for helping with recruitment and overall progression.

Division Leader
Divisions leaders are responsible for the overall 'command' of their game. They will make sure that the path is laid out, and the tools are available, for any member under their leadership. He will maintain events and keeps records if needed of the progression of players to make sure everyone is keeping up and on target (and to assist those who are not).

Community Member
This is a 'full member' of Vex gaming and has proven them self to be of value and fit to our community. They has the full right to come into any game we play and a full vote when things come down to voting, which includes admission to the community.

Division Membership
Division members are players who choose not to be a part of the overarching community, but play with VexX as members of a clan/guild/team/league within a single game. They do not get a vote, and have restricted access to community assets (TS3, forums, servers). Typically division membership is the starting place for any new recruit with the option to apply to the community at any time.

Recruit
This is a member who is in the process of becoming a community member. This member will have to prove to everyone that he will bring pride to the name VexX.

http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/oo181/Hellrazor1981/threadTheProcess.png

Recruitment

What we look for[i]

1.Honor & Loyalty : We hold this above all. We are a community of gamers that have become friends and will not tolerate disrespect or people who choose to leave , once your in your in and once your out you stay out.
2.Skill : Must show a certain level of skill and the know-how to use it .Anyone can pew-pew but we want to look good doing it.
3.Trainable : We want people who can adept pretty quickly and who learn at a fast , were a helpful community but we don't hold hands. You must be able to mesh with our group functionality , not the other way around.
4.Activity : We want people to be active not only in game but on our forums and in our teamspeak3 server.
5.Maturity : We expect a certain level of maturity in VexX , not that we don't like to poke fun or have a good laugh just don't be 'that guy' if you know what I mean.

[i]The process

1. Head to http://www.vexxgaming.com

2. Register a forums account. Various circumstances can cause registration to be locked or restricted. If that is the case post in this thread to let us know you are interested and we will manually start an account for you.

3. Apply. There will be instructions in the application forum for you to follow. Please follow them.

4. Keep up your app. We have a 30 day application process. During which time your application will be voted upon by the overarching community. You will be expected to participate with the VexX in game, ts and forums during this time as we are determining your overall fit with the group.

5. Community Decides. If you are not accepted into the community you will (potentially) still be allowed to play with us as a division member or guest.

Other requirements
1. Must use Teamspeak3 and have a working microphone.
2. The ability to fill out proper application ( not just , "because i'm uber" )
3. Don't be a douche.

Vadio
01-10-2011, 01:18 PM
Welcome to xsyon

Hellrazor1981
01-10-2011, 09:54 PM
Thanks ,Vadio we look foward to the launch of this game and hope to bring fun to the world as we do in other games.BTW I know the leader the DHOV in DF , me and him have has some ....interaction.

Vadio
01-10-2011, 09:57 PM
maybe if your wish know but in df i have on same alliance you see me on vent :)

Hellrazor1981
01-28-2011, 06:49 PM
We still selectively recruiting people,everyone is welcome to apply just fallow the instructions on the forums.So far we have 10 for launch and were looking to have a max of 20.

@ Vadio , you say your in my alliance in DF?Who are you?

Hellrazor1981
02-06-2011, 11:13 AM
Just checking in letting people know were stil here.Just waiting on the server wipe to get started on building our grounds again.If your looking for a solid gaming community to join that has top level players then check out our link and fill out an app.Recruitment will close as soon as we have our set roster of 20-25 solid members , currently we have 11.

otomotopia
02-13-2011, 06:15 PM
Hey guys and gals, I'm otomotopia and I'm the new leader for our Xsyon division. We will be hitting post-wipe hard and will be very active in Xsyon. I look forward to getting in contact with various tribes and strengthening ties we have with others from games we've played together. We are actively recruiting for Xsyon, and do allow players to join our Xsyon tribe before applying to our community. As long as you fit in and meet our expectations as a player, you're more then welcome to play with us.

dfend
02-14-2011, 11:51 AM
Allignment: Neutral

Our goal is and always with be the focus of PvP and player progression. Will strive to be and remain at the top of the food chain and to this in a fun and professional manner.

If you are looking to not only HOLD territory in this game, but PWN it, then this is the place for you. If you are looking for the BEST, then look no further;VexX is the place for you.

Allignment: Neutral
I don't get it.

otomotopia
02-14-2011, 11:57 AM
Think chaotic neutral. We don't grief, we're usually helpful, but we're prone to fits of raiding and PvP.

Opportunistic, some may say ^_^

Furyk
02-15-2011, 01:27 AM
Dont sweat it Oto, the guys running the Somalia Flag are griefers of questionable success. Amusing to listen to in chat, but not really a threat to competant players.

I will contact you after the 18th for possible friendly/alliance status. My Clan is also going neutral, but we are not actively recruiting.

otomotopia
02-16-2011, 05:17 AM
With all the press we've been getting, I should put "We didn't start the fire" somewhere in our sig.

Blaspheme
02-16-2011, 01:19 PM
Im ready to have some fun.

otomotopia
02-16-2011, 01:30 PM
Im ready to have some fun.

Yaaay!! ^_^ glad you could join us, Blaspheme, even if the conditions were not the best. Still, glad to have you on the team all the same.

Hellrazor1981
02-16-2011, 08:36 PM
While most people know me as the newest and most successful troll in all of Xsyon, I'm going to take a minute to speak seriously about our group of folks.

We have all kinds in our community. People of all ages (18-45+) and walks of life. What brings us together is our desire to be part of a successful group, while keeping the 2 most important things in the forefront: Having fun and real life.

We have had drama, and we stuck together and came through it when we very easily could have gone our separate ways. Even if our community isn't perfect, it is the idea and desire to strive towards that perfection that unites us.

We've experienced success and failure in games. Our DC Universe division is considered one of the best in the game. Our Global Agenda division...eh. We just never seemed to be able to put it together like our competitors. It doesn't matter though. We had fun, learned lessons, & grew relationships. Our division leader for Xsyon, Oto, is someone who we met first as an adversary, then as an ally, and now as a brother/leader. We've also lost some folks who I really liked, just like any gaming community does.

I'm rambling...but the long and short of it is that VexX is a community where being competitive is encouraged, but not at any cost. Where someone like Oto, a former enemy, can come and prove himself worthy of a leadership role. It's a place where we sometimes buy games for each other, or swap recipes like little blue-haired old ladies.

Hell, it's home.

Well said goodbuddy!

Blaspheme
02-18-2011, 10:34 AM
Checking in, and ready to go tonight!!

DementedDSL
02-18-2011, 11:27 AM
Can't wait till servers are up.

otomotopia
02-19-2011, 08:38 PM
Good to see that the issue was found and there will be a wipe. It took us three hours to place our totem and I don't really care, the wipe is a good decision IMO.

We're still recruiting, of course. We're looking for players who embrace both PvP and crafting and who will not grief randoms. Killing and taking their pants is fair game though ^_^

dreampod
02-20-2011, 11:12 AM
Been having a lot of fun messing around when the lag subsides enough to let there be a bit of playing.

Looking forward to the problem getting fixed and being able to start building up VexX for real.

Hellrazor1981
02-21-2011, 02:21 PM
Looks as if we have some hostile neighbors , let the games begin!!

PS. We've got 10 on our roster atm and are currently looking to maybe add another 10 more, if you like a community that works together ,shares goals and always looks to make it fun check us out.

otomotopia
02-23-2011, 05:47 PM
We've clocked our neighbors a few times already and have been making some political moves that will be revealed in the near future. We're still recruiting PvP players who embrace their crafting side. We don't condone random greifing but we embrace random PvP.

We look forward to having some fun with the community and our new members.

Hellrazor1981
03-01-2011, 12:30 AM
/bump to greatness

If your looking for a great gaming community that enjoys PvP and supports the casual to hardcore playstyle then VexX is for you.

otomotopia
03-03-2011, 12:43 PM
Our new logo is up. We've got a sig template too-working on getting mine our so you all can see how darn cool they look lol!

We're still recruiting and will be going into overdrive on (re?) final wipe day. If you're looking for a great group of guys who love to be competitive, but remember that it's still a game, look no further then VexX.

Hellrazor1981
03-05-2011, 08:58 AM
It looks as if there wont be a split in population (thank god) and plans to make PvP our focus have been layed.Were still looking for a few good players to join our ranks so check us out.

Hellrazor1981
03-08-2011, 08:48 PM
Full steam ahead on thrusday! looking forward to interacting with the community and saying HI to our new neighbors.If your looking for a solid gaming community to enjoy the game with and that has a PvP mindset then check us out , were still looking for a few more.

MrCarrier
03-15-2011, 02:07 PM
bumping for greatness! come join a great gaming community and be a part of the adventure in xsyon.

Added after 21 Hours 43 minutes:

VexX is still looking for more tribe members. we have lots of neighbors, so there will be lots of pvp and looting. and crafting, or course :)

kleetus
03-15-2011, 10:36 PM
new base is being built up.. still need more people to get our borders as big as possible

MrCarrier
03-16-2011, 06:34 PM
despite all the lag in game, we are still looking for some new tribe members to expand our boarders and wage war against our enemies! check out vexxgaming.com for info on how to apply. great bunch of people and a great gaming community!

Hellrazor1981
03-19-2011, 08:44 AM
With the recent fixes in game the lag has been a lot better and withn this we have been able to work at a much faster pace then before.Were still looking to add a few more people to our roster but we are close to our member goal and will close recruitment at that point.If you are looking for a great gaming community or even just a in-game guild , give VexX a try.

Hellrazor1981
03-20-2011, 11:52 AM
Welcome Nausea and Santos to the division!

We still got a few more spots open for quailty people.Check us out!

Hellrazor1981
03-22-2011, 09:36 PM
Bump for greatness.Our fortress is comming together nicely and we making changes everyday to it ,were still looking to add a few more players to our division or community .Check us out in zone 740!

MrCarrier
03-23-2011, 08:18 AM
If the game is ever fixed and people are actually able to log in, VexX would love to add some good people to the ranks! check out the link in the OP. Great group of people. And like HellRazor said, check out our works in progress. They are coming along nicely and looking pretty darn good! Come be a part of something great!

Hellrazor1981
03-24-2011, 09:16 PM
Seems things our running better then ever now and there also seems to be wildlife around now , great time to join an active community and have some fun.Check us out on our site our come to zone 740 cords 750|850 to check out our grounds.

MrCarrier
03-27-2011, 06:28 AM
I have to echo what Hellrazor said. We have some big plans and we are looking for some active survivors in the Xsyon world!

Hellrazor1981
03-31-2011, 07:05 PM
/bump.Still looking to recruit a few more players to the division/community , come check us out.

Hellrazor1981
05-24-2012, 01:02 PM
Oh snaps . Get to check stuff out tomorrow. PLEASE BE BETTER!!!