PDA

View Full Version : How do I cancel my Preorder ?

nvrsbr
01-31-2011, 10:03 AM
How do I cancel my Preorder ?

aliksteel
01-31-2011, 10:35 AM
Not sure, But I would send Virtus (http://www.xsyon.com/forum/member.php/6-Virtus) a PM, And tell him you wish to cancel your Preorder.

Virtus
01-31-2011, 01:29 PM
if you pre-ordered via paypal there is no need to. If you pre-ordered via credit card click on my account on the menu bar and you can do it from there.

McCrackle21
02-01-2011, 01:25 PM
Hey Virtus, I'd like to cancel my pre-order. I clicked the cancel button in account management and it says that I canceled my monthly subscription, but it doesn't say anything about canceling my pre-order. After canceling the monthly subscription, I can still log into the game and play. Also, under "Main Page" in my account it still says that I have pre-ordered the game and still have forum access and a monthly subscription.

To be clear, I love the game. I pre-ordered a few days ago but found out yesterday that next month I'll be leaving on a 6 month trip. I'll likely pick up the game again when I return, so long as my clan is still playing.

Thanks for the help.

Kazlin
02-09-2011, 11:23 AM
Hey Virtus, I'd like to cancel my pre-order. I clicked the cancel button in account management and it says that I canceled my monthly subscription, but it doesn't say anything about canceling my pre-order. After canceling the monthly subscription, I can still log into the game and play. Also, under "Main Page" in my account it still says that I have pre-ordered the game and still have forum access and a monthly subscription.

To be clear, I love the game. I pre-ordered a few days ago but found out yesterday that next month I'll be leaving on a 6 month trip. I'll likely pick up the game again when I return, so long as my clan is still playing.

Thanks for the help.

I got the same thing i clicked cancel and it only canceled the sub but it still say's i have a sub and etc.

bwirth1999
02-13-2011, 07:20 PM
Same here... I would have expected no access and an immediate refund. Hoping this is coming.

ironhelix
02-13-2011, 10:04 PM
I am having the same experience as the other posters. Clicking on cancel seems to only cancel the recurring subscription. I enjoy the game, but I am having hardware issues, and cannot reasonably play until I perform some upgrades. Didn't realize this until I logged in the first time.

I would like to cancel my pre-order until a later date.

Threndor
02-14-2011, 09:47 AM
I would say a Preorder is not a trial.

dsaber
02-14-2011, 04:54 PM
Heya ironhelix, are you crashing after character creation and during zone loading? Just currious, I suspect I may have comp/hardware issues as well and have yet to get anyone to adress my crash log in bug submital fourm...

TY

neuronomad
02-16-2011, 11:14 AM
I also would like to cancel my preorder. How do you go about this? Seems to be a mixture of information here. I did my preorder via paypal.

tkoreaper
02-18-2011, 12:36 AM
I too would like to know how to cancel my pre-order before it's too late.

Ethaven
02-20-2011, 09:54 PM
Refund Policy:
Xsyon (the "Service") is an interactive multiplayer online game world provided by Notorious Games, a Nevada LLC. It is not a product purchase. There are absolutely no refunds given on the establishment of an account and subscription to the service. The service is non-transferable. The Service is provided "AS IS" and is in a constant state of development and evolution. The experience of the online game will change over time. Signing up for the Xsyon service constitutes full acceptance of the Terms of Service http://www.xsyon.com/terms-of-service and in accordance with the Terms of Service, Xsyon is a changing online world affected by the players. As such the world cannot be used as a free trial. Free trials will be offered separate from the paid Xsyon Service.

The Xsyon proprietary Game Client (the "Software") can be obtained as a free online download and is required for your usage of the Service. The software is a free download provided “AS IS.”

There will be no refunds issued should your computer fail to meet the minimum requirements to run the software or due to your dissatisfaction with the service.

For any assistance with inquires to your order or any other billing questions, please send an email to

support@notorious-games.com

^ This means that you won't get a refund, so don't expect one. Cancelling your pre-order would just mean that you won't get billed the 14.95 when your "Free time" is up.

For the people who paid using paypal, you won't need to cancel, because you weren't going to be billed again at the end of your "Free time" unless you set up billing information so your play experience would not be interrupted.

tilla
02-21-2011, 01:41 AM
^ This means that you won't get a refund, so don't expect one. Cancelling your pre-order would just mean that you won't get billed the 14.95 when your "Free time" is up.

For the people who paid using paypal, you won't need to cancel, because you weren't going to be billed again at the end of your "Free time" unless you set up billing information so your play experience would not be interrupted.

Actually these guys are pretty good about refunding cancelled preorders IIRC, I've seen them do refunds in the past. That is more or less a thing to cover them legally, but if you contact them directly they should be able to help.

Ethaven
02-21-2011, 02:28 AM
Don't see why they would offer a refund... I mean - most people are just going to "try it out" and then ask for a refund... when it clearly says that it's not a trial.

lehnart868
02-21-2011, 03:40 PM
Sure, they should have look at the features, problems occured recently, and then buy it if they want.

I'm not okay to refund someone because he does'nt take all the precaution before.

tilla
02-21-2011, 08:18 PM
Don't see why they would offer a refund... I mean - most people are just going to "try it out" and then ask for a refund... when it clearly says that it's not a trial.

If they have a good reason, and it isn't live yet, what's the harm? the actual paid time hasn't started yet..

Ethaven
02-22-2011, 01:42 PM
I'm referring to the initial $40 dollars. I don't think the 14.99 bills out until 2 months after launch anyway.