PDA

View Full Version : staking claims

Xx1327
03-08-2010, 10:49 PM
I've already found afew areas that i'll head off to right off the bat. tho i don't really wanna share them with anyone else.

has anyone else been taking a closer look at maps of the lake

Leiros
03-08-2010, 11:33 PM
Indeed. However, I'm also curious to see how the landscape may have changed due to the apocalypse.

Redus
03-09-2010, 02:17 AM
I claim the center of the lake.

I am either going to make a small island there or just drain the whole lake if possible. ;)

Virtus
03-09-2010, 07:24 AM
Larry would not be very happy with you if you did that....

Lily
03-09-2010, 07:53 AM
I'm kinda hoping there's been a massive earthquake and the entire region has been reshaped.

Cradlejoe
03-09-2010, 07:54 AM
Redus wrote:

I claim the center of the lake.

I am either going to make a small island there or just drain the whole lake if possible. ;)

I see evil genius material.

Teotwauki
03-09-2010, 08:30 AM
I've found an island, also a couple of prospective sights :)

aliksteel
03-09-2010, 08:36 AM
/Log in *Umm, Where did the lake go? :laugh:

Leiros
03-09-2010, 12:34 PM
aliksteel wrote:

/Log in *Umm, Where did the lake go? :laugh:

Dam! :laugh:

Redus
03-09-2010, 01:18 PM
Virtus wrote:

Larry would not be very happy with you if you did that....

Would it be possible though? Does water actually flow? (Considering I have seen an waterfall it has to)

Xx1327
03-09-2010, 01:29 PM
yea i've found some very interesting spots, bays mostly

whose larry ha?

Chuteboxe39
03-09-2010, 01:41 PM
xx what tribe ? wouldn't mind following you around, you seem to have done some scouting

Xx1327
03-09-2010, 01:47 PM
Encore man ;)

check out our forums in my sig
we've done more than that trust me

Xx1327
03-09-2010, 07:35 PM
so does anyone wanna start making claims or we gunna do it the old fashion way :P

(not trying to make this seem official just curious)

gorilla
03-09-2010, 07:38 PM
Xx1327 wrote:

so does anyone wanna start making claims or we gunna do it the old fashion way :P

Claims would be a bad idea imo. Just because someone says they claim a spot on the forums doesn't mean another person will honor that claim in game.

Xx1327
03-09-2010, 08:13 PM
groilla wrote:

Xx1327 wrote:

Claims would be a bad idea imo. Just because someone says they claim a spot on the forums doesn't mean another person will honor that claim in game.

yep thats true
which is why i havent given up where some great spots to start a town at yet

edaw22
03-09-2010, 08:18 PM
I and my tribe members have been discussing a few good places for a tribe village. Resource rich, defensible etc

Through Change we conquer!

Check out the sig if you want to join the Brotherhood.

Ivan Streptovsky
03-10-2010, 05:01 AM
My memebrs and I have been discussing settlement locations where we'd like to be.

I'm not going to disclose any further information. However, if you see USR there, chances are it's now ours and we'd love it if you moved on instead of giving us a hard time about it.

Lardocrul
03-10-2010, 05:39 AM
Claiming is for sure on "first come, first serves"

If you want to have a place already owned by others then you have to fight (or trade) for it.

Redus
03-10-2010, 08:06 AM
Lardocrul wrote:

Claiming is for sure on "first come, first serves"

If you want to have a place already owned by others then you have to fight (or trade) for it.

If I am correct you can not take over other people tribes. So you can only bully them away.

r0ss0
03-10-2010, 08:08 AM
And of course , Your protected in the early acsess, W)hich your base will get wiped , so just explore and practise before the actual release :)

TangerineSky
03-10-2010, 08:12 AM
The Tribe Tribe claims everything inhabited by the USR and Toxic Tweens. xx1327 will have rights to his stake as long as tributes are paid.

The Hopi Tribe will not have to pay tributes, but they will supply The Tribe Tribe with our necessary wartime materials (for near market prices of course).

Lily
03-10-2010, 08:12 AM
There seems to be a little uncertainty as to if bases will get wiped or not - I wouldn't count on anything.

r0ss0
03-10-2010, 08:15 AM
There will be at least one full wipe before April 15th.

The plan is, if everything is coming along fine we will do one final wipe a week before the official release and let the pre-order players start building their real tribes and towns.

If we have anything that needs to be added or adjusted over that last week, there will be a final wipe on April 14th.

I hope that clears it up!

I think the full wipe would simply be a server reset , with a few coding errors sorted out , It's something i was hoping to keep (tribe base) But of course if its for the better to wupe then so be it

Ivan Streptovsky
03-10-2010, 02:16 PM
TangerineSky wrote:

The Tribe Tribe claims everything inhabited by the USR and Toxic Tweens. xx1327 will have rights to his stake as long as tributes are paid.

The Hopi Tribe will not have to pay tributes, but they will supply The Tribe Tribe with our necessary wartime materials (for near market prices of course).

Hah.

Haha.

Hahaha.

So funny.

no.

TangerineSky
03-10-2010, 03:17 PM
Ivan Streptovsky wrote:

TangerineSky wrote:

Hah.

Haha.

Hahaha.

So funny.

no.Don't worry, the hopi's leader has agreed. I made him a nice signature for his future services rendered.

I'll should have yours finished in the next few days.

Villa
03-10-2010, 03:53 PM
lol as senor which doctor i will be putting a curse on all enemas of the tribe tribe lol

Largion
03-10-2010, 05:23 PM
I want my home on a mounten so I can look down on everyone.

Fishbowl
03-10-2010, 05:32 PM
Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrddd ddsssssssssssss.

ty

Ivan Streptovsky
03-10-2010, 05:46 PM
TangerineSky wrote:

Ivan Streptovsky wrote:

TangerineSky wrote:

Hah.

Haha.

Hahaha.

So funny.

no.Don't worry, the hopi's leader has agreed. I made him a nice signature for his future services rendered.

I'll should have yours finished in the next few days.

You shall have naught of ours. I bite my thumb at you, good sir.

Natedagreat
03-10-2010, 09:06 PM
Villa wrote:

lol as senor which doctor i will be putting a curse on all enemas of the tribe tribe lol

You silly kids and your kinky sex.

p.s. not to poke holes but you have atrocious spelling

PsykieKILLA
03-11-2010, 12:32 AM
Wow, impressive tribe...

We thought of every aspect of the game, except enemas... I may join yours :P

No, I wont. Read my post in reply on the blaah thread to find out why...