PDA

View Full Version : Greetings to all!

Drengarth
02-07-2011, 06:07 PM
Hello everyone!
Swedish guy here!

Im one of those themepark MMO player. WoW, yes.. was my first MMO and been playing over 6 years now. Tried few other releases in search of something new but they are the same and boring, getting tired of it.

I actually never tried a Sandbox game before. But everything i've read about this game in Features and I almost jizzed in my pants. Sounds so bloody awsome! I love to explore and everything about the enviroment, like seasons etc. :eek:
Watched some tutorials and got even more hooked. Altho I'm one of those people liking shiny graphics in a game but if the gameplay is good enough, I dont give a ****!

Now! I wont be able to get my friends over to this game. I might try but not sure at all if it will be possible.
So, I will be kinda lonely so I will be looking for a tribe and few friends. To make the game experience more awsome. Hope there wont be any problems with the timezones etc.
I hope I will be playing this for a long time :)

Anyway, hope to see some of you in game!

Vadio
02-07-2011, 06:11 PM
Welcome

Jadzia
02-07-2011, 06:16 PM
Welcome :) Nice to see someone new to the sandbox style, hope you will enjoy it a lot ! If you are looking for a tribe, check out the Tribe Advertisement forum. A lot of tribes are recruiting, including Hopi, we have a nice amount of European members and we are a very friendly bunch of people. But look around first, and pick the one which suits you the best !

GuideMihr
02-07-2011, 11:38 PM
Welcome to Xsyon!

Enjoy :)

Helith
02-08-2011, 01:25 AM
Welcome

overhated696
02-08-2011, 01:37 AM
Welcome. You won't be alone at all, this is plenty of tribes recruiting new folks, you sure will feel like at home with the comunity, Have fun.