PDA

View Full Version : New Couple looking for a tribe.

Darod
02-08-2011, 03:18 PM
Hi. We have just pre-ordered and are downloading the game as I type this. My wife and myself enjoy sandbox and crafting types of MMOs so this seemed perfect. We have played many with standouts such as SWG and ATITD and EVE Online.

We are looking for a Tribe to join here in Xsyon. We have not yet experienced the game so are totally new to this and just read some and watched some of the videos. We are dedicated when we get into a good group and are looking for the same.

Requirements would be simple. Alignment must be on the good side, and not combat oriented as much as building and crafting.

We are both mature gamers ourselves and would prefer to get into a mature tribe, or one that has values and does not grief players.

We will be most likely logging in this evening (USA Eastern time zone) for the first time. We look forward to hearing from you.

Darod and Alyvia

aliksteel
02-08-2011, 03:19 PM
Welcome to the game.

Jadzia
02-08-2011, 03:30 PM
Welcome :) Check out Hopi, seems we are that kind of tribe you are looking for: http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthread.php/169-Hopi-Tribe-Gathering-Crafting

If you feel you can find your home with us click on my signature, that will drive you to our homepage where you can apply.

Hope you will enjoy Xsyon, I played ATITD as well and Xsyon provides more fun to me. See you in game soon :)

Vadio
02-08-2011, 03:36 PM
Welcome check also my signature

Darod
02-08-2011, 04:12 PM
Thank you for the welcomes.

@Jadzia. Hopi looks very promising for us. We will look into it some more.

@Vadio. We are not looking to join a multi-gaming guild at this time. Thanks for the offer.

Darod

Jadzia
02-08-2011, 04:29 PM
Thank you for the welcomes.

@Jadzia. Hopi looks very promising for us. We will look into it some more.

@Vadio. We are not looking to join a multi-gaming guild at this time. Thanks for the offer.

Darod

Feel free to pm me if you have any questions.

Darod
02-08-2011, 06:59 PM
Well we have joined Hopi. Glad to have a home and we will see you in world. Thank you.