PDA

View Full Version : stat loss a little too quick

sionide
02-08-2011, 07:13 PM
So I understand there is stat loss due to inactive skilling up. I am perfectly fine with that, however after just one day of play I already lost 1 stat point in strength.

This is after playing most of the day. I skilled up in running, swimming, crafted like a beast, went hunting and killed 6 animals, and made it to level 2. I also hauled tons of metal from the junk pile to our tribe; yet I lost a stat point, and didn't gain in another area.

I think one day is a bit rash, especially since I played so much and didn't gain in another area.

Niburu
02-08-2011, 07:15 PM
How could you lose Strengh ? For me the stats are staying the same as if the system is not enabled

Valr
02-09-2011, 10:09 AM
I lost a point of perception even tho I was doing some woodworking and scavenging. With the amount of terraforming I performed it would have been nice to see Strength increase, but it stayed the same.

and today i lost a point of agility even tho my jumping is around 46 and running is 22. odd system, guess it will take time to figure out.

Dontaze_Mebro
02-12-2011, 05:57 AM
I have been actively playing for 5 days and have lost 1 spirit and one strength. I have been hunting animals and crafting like mad. Seems like this decay needs to be turned waaay down.

Niburu
02-12-2011, 06:13 AM
tbh i think what we see now is the decay that you get when you do nothing. Did you saw any stat rising ? No so i guess stat gain is disabled therefor the game thinks you do nothing

Dontaze_Mebro
02-12-2011, 06:19 AM
That very well could be. I have had no attribute gain. So I guess we will wait and see, but if it degrades as fast as my thirst and hunger we're all going to be invalids by the end of month one.