PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

navarrojaida
02-08-2011, 11:45 PM
Good day/afternoon/evening all.

I just found this game and looks awesome ^^. I gotta say, i was between this one and other 3 but... the hell just give it a try and make some friends.

I'm a 4.5 years other mmo (with over 11 million suscribers) veteran but i got tired of it. I mean, has been the same and the last expansion prove it.

I love crafting, its all what i like to do when online. I've been reading Xsyon manuals, watching videos and comments the all morning and everyone talks nice things but what convinced me was "The world will be released in a series of installments. Each release will further expand the online world to locations across the planet. the myths, beliefs and culture of these locations, both past and present will augment the Xsyon experience, as new skills, crafts, artifacts, creatures and landscapes are introduced. The storyline will advance based on the prophetic revelations and the players settlers of Xsyon who influence and determine the current state of the world."

That was just great, exactly what i wanted to listen for about 2 years :P .... after that, just THANK YOU.

Seriously you gave me hope and even believe that there is a chance that my ideas can get to devs and become reality :o

My real name is Oscar, still i like the nick Nihlathak or just Nihl, that one is not random by the way has a lot of backup history.

Thats something to start :D see you guys in game and hopefully be part of a nice, friendly tribe to enjoy with.

p.s. Sorry about my english, it's in beta :p

overhated696
02-09-2011, 12:55 AM
Bienvenido Oscar,

Hope you like the game, and have fun with the comunity.

Si necesitas algo dilo :).

tredo
02-09-2011, 02:07 AM
Welcome Navarrojaida, hope you enjoy the game as much as we all do. Few things for ya, /y is global chat in game and /w [name] is whisper. Eating is done by fishing, which requires a pole, also you can forage for oats, flowers and such. You do not have to pick fishing or foraging in your character creation, it is a gathering skill and can be used by anyone. If you have any questions or issues, please ask in game or post here in the forums, the community is a great one and we are all here to help and have fun. Again, welcome to Xsyon!

Tredo

Vadio
02-09-2011, 02:47 AM
Welcome

Jadzia
02-09-2011, 03:48 AM
Welcome :)

GuideZuriel
02-09-2011, 03:53 AM
Welcome friend :D

GuideMihr
02-10-2011, 07:13 AM