PDA

View Full Version : hello from brazil ;D

igorturbo
02-09-2011, 10:16 AM
hello pplz...
im downloading the game now, i hope to play tomorrow, if someone from brazil who can help me in the beginning would be grateful.

cya :D

Vadio
02-09-2011, 10:57 AM
Claro e so me mandar pm ou me contactar via "chat"

Bem vindo

"welcome to xsyon"

aliksteel
02-09-2011, 11:56 AM
Welcome to the game.

Otter
02-09-2011, 11:57 AM
I don't speak spanish but welcome all the same!

GuideZuriel
02-10-2011, 01:16 AM
iHola! Welcome, im not spanish, thats about as much as i know :D

Saintbob
02-10-2011, 01:30 AM
Welcome :D

GuideMihr
02-10-2011, 06:38 AM
Welcome to Xsyon!

I can speak Spanis,not as goos as English but quite well :P

Enjoy! :)

igorturbo
02-10-2011, 08:11 AM
thx guys :D
im still downloading, the speed is very slow ;/
1gb left right now ;/

Vukurutu
02-10-2011, 09:01 AM
Guys, we speak Portuguese :)

it's similar to spanish but not the same.

Welcome Igor, i just started the game yesterday, i'm from Brazil too, feel free to send me a message here in the forums if you have questions. Em português é claro.

tredo
02-10-2011, 02:40 PM
Welcome Igorturbo, hope you enjoy the game as much as we all do. Few things for ya, /y is global chat in game and /w [name] is whisper. Eating is done by fishing, which requires a pole, also you can forage for oats, flowers and such. You do not have to pick fishing or foraging in your character creation, it is a gathering skill and can be used by anyone. If you have any questions or issues, please ask in game or post here in the forums, the community is a great one and we are all here to help and have fun. Again, welcome to Xsyon!

Tredo

Crucial
02-12-2011, 02:05 PM
Guys, we speak Portuguese :)

it's similar to spanish but not the same.

Welcome Igor, i just started the game yesterday, i'm from Brazil too, feel free to send me a message here in the forums if you have questions. Em português é claro.

n00b :p

Vadio
02-12-2011, 02:14 PM
Caralho ate o crucial aqui!

:) Bom vejo voces in game

*Costuma entrar no chat no canal da #dhv
/join #dhv

Bora conversar por la

Crucial
02-12-2011, 02:24 PM
Caralho ate o crucial aqui!

:) Bom vejo voces in game

*Costuma entrar no chat no canal da #dhv
/join #dhv

Bora conversar por la

Hey Vadio :)

Sorry buddy but usually I don't speak in portuguese in official forum and in game where the english is the official language, no offense, but if you want speak in portuguese with me send me a PM ;)

I'm just testing the game, I love sandbox style and support all iniciatives to create a sandbox game, however I think that will not play so much, btw I want play alone, as I said, just for testing.