PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a tribe?

darkrounge
03-09-2010, 02:46 PM
If your looking for a tribe then post below.

I'm currently looking for a friendly and fairly large tribe to settle into.
I can offer my leadership skills and insight knowledge of English,rankings and other intellectual tribal knowledge.

Xx1327
03-09-2010, 02:50 PM
this should be in the tribe recruitment area really.

but encore is always looking for members of all walks of life
check out our forums, link in my sig, or check out or post in the recruitment section

r0ss0
03-09-2010, 03:00 PM
Im going to let the Sig do the talking , Hope you find what your looking for , Shame Rura Wasn't to be

Ivan Streptovsky
03-09-2010, 04:39 PM
If you're looking for a structured group the USR is always recruiting. We still need a few more members for a town.

Palo god
03-09-2010, 04:42 PM
Join the tribe tribe and all your e-dreams will come true. Yes, even the one with the goat and the tricycle.

edaw22
03-09-2010, 06:34 PM
If you get a chance check out the Brotherhood of Change we have a solid leadership set up, and a Ventrilo server and Forum.

You can read about us here;
http://www.xsyon.com/forums/29-tribal-recruitment/3241-the-brotherhood-of-change

Hopefully we fit what you are looking for in a tribe.

Lily
03-10-2010, 12:37 AM
darkrounge wrote:

I can offer my leadership skills and insight knowledge of English,rankings and other intellectual tribal knowledge.

We're very friendly. :kiss:

Teotwauki
03-10-2010, 01:11 AM
I second the Brotherhood of Change, great guys, well thought out tribe, we do need a couple more memebers, but it's by far the best tribe I have found so far.

Chocobot
03-10-2010, 04:17 AM
I think the point of the topic was for players to post what they are looking for and then a tribe leader that has tribe that actually fits the requirements PMs the person with more info. Not for every tribe leader to post a short recruitment message in :P

Teotwauki
03-10-2010, 04:25 AM
Yeah, I think your right.

Join the Brotherhood ;)

Lily
03-10-2010, 04:28 AM
PM? What's the point in that when you can post for everyone to see.

TangerineSky
03-10-2010, 06:40 AM
Chocobot wrote:

I think the point of the topic was for players to post what they are looking for and then a tribe leader that has tribe that actually fits the requirements PMs the person with more info. Not for every tribe leader to post a short recruitment message in :PWhy would we want to do that when we can post and +1 our post counts, +1 advertising, and +1 our e-peens?

Uzik
03-10-2010, 07:49 AM
TangerineSky wrote:

Chocobot wrote:

I think the point of the topic was for players to post what they are looking for and then a tribe leader that has tribe that actually fits the requirements PMs the person with more info. Not for every tribe leader to post a short recruitment message in :PWhy would we want to do that when we can post and +1 our post counts, +1 advertising, and +1 our e-peens?

I remember an old Hebrew saying:

"A large post count honors Abraham"

That is why I insist on posting frequently.

MrBlah
03-11-2010, 10:35 AM
darkrounge wrote:

This is where I stopped reading.

And then I started again right here.

darkrounge wrote:

Do you want a look for other people who want to find a tribe? or do you want to look for other tribe who want to find a people?

darkrounge
03-11-2010, 11:46 AM
If other tribes want to recruit people then they post in the tribal recruitment section.

However,
If member's can't find the tribe suitable for them or possibly don't want to look through endless thread trying to find the appropriate tribe, then they can post here.

And that last says that "i'm currently looking for a friendly and fairly large tribe to settle into." referred as myself is looking for a tribe.

This threads is basically a tribal lookout thread, for when member's want recruited into a tribe.

Diarmue
03-26-2010, 09:42 AM
Greetings kinsman,

I'm new and wanted to say hello to the rest of you out there. I've been browsing the tribe recruitment threads, and I must say that some of you have put some good work into them. I'll post a little about the play style I'm most likely looking to pursue:

Play time - GMT -5 US EST (my play time is usually over by midnight my time. I get up early for work.)

Alignment - Neutral or Good (slightly more chaotic than lawful) I've played lawful good and chaotic evil alignments before. Just for this game I'm leaning more towards chaotic good. Doesn't mean I'm set in stone. I'm not one of those people that believe chaotic good = doing whatever and still being good. Just that the world requires balance through chaos.

Skill Focus - Crafting and defensive/support combat. I'm thinking cook/farmer/possibly animal handler or minor tailoring. Basically I'm your farmer/ranchhand but I want to be able to defend myself and the tribe's territory as well. When the crops are tended, animal's fed, and the daylight is still burning I want to be out there with other tribe members scouting our borders for any unknown intruders.

More info on me. One of my favorite games of all time was probably DAOC. I loved the RvR combat, although crafting sucked. Currently I'm primarily playing LOTRO as I have a lifetime sub, and I just like the lore. I enjoy farming there, but I would love something like Xsyon. I tried Fallen Earth. I enjoyed crafting in FE, but the world just didn't offer as much as I wanted. Players didn't create and own their cities. That is one thing I miss from Shadowbane. So I'm really hoping Xyson can fill that niche.

Edit: Just an FYI, I have pre-ordered(support the indie devs.) I've been following the game loosely the past month since the info first showed up. However, I haven't read much about skills and what gameplay is going to be like. The above is just attempting to describe my desired playstyle in search of a similar guild. One of the main things being similar play times. I also like taking the no griefing approach.