PDA

View Full Version : Divided Allegiance (Neutral)

Shaggy
02-09-2011, 11:11 PM
Hello all, I'm Shaggy and I'm the leader of a newly formed neutral tribe: Divided Allegiance.

Divided Allegiance is a gaming community formed back in 1999 playing a variety of games since with many members from the original community back then. We are a collection of tribes/guilds that play many games together (one guild/tribe per game) and many play multiple games within the community. No members are required or even expected to play any other games within the community. One of our first members when I started this tribe was the one that invited us into this community. At the time of this post, we have roughly 40 to 45 members.

Divided Allegiance is currently a neutral tribe that will be focusing on developing a name for ourselves within the Xsyon community. We will not be going around killing people but we most definitely will not be carebears. You mess with us, we mess with you. You attack us, we destroy you.

We are a tribe open to almost every kind of player. Even if you've never logged into the game and want to start out in an awesome tribe, we'd love to have you. We're a mix of new, experienced, casual, and hardcore gamers alike. If you are a casual gamer, you've got a spot in our community. If you're a more hardcore gamer, you've got a spot. No matter what time zone you're from, you're welcome in our tribe (we already have people from many different time zones with several that overlap). Whether you want to focus on crafting, hunting, trading, etc--you'll be right at home in Divided Allegiance.

We are a tribe that will run like a democracy--every tribe member will have a voice. I am not going to be the type of tribe leader described by the phrase "my way or the highway". I want everything in this tribe to be a collection of everyone's ideas--and it's already begun to do that with the members we have so far. At the time of this post, we're coming up to the days before the final wipe and everyone in the tribe is contributing in one way or another. Many are gathering supplies and making as much with their respective crafts. Many have simply gone out to collect supplies for the tribe. Many have been contributing to help plan out how our city will be built and organized. The point I'm making here is that this tribe will act as a collective mind.

We have moved to a new undisclosed location. If you are interested in joining, you'll be told where we are once you're in the tribe.

All that being said, tribe members who show initiative will be given the opportunity for leadership positions within the tribe. These kinds of things include but are not limited to: developing trade relationships with other tribes, helping out with recruitment, helping new players get acclimated into the tribe, etc etc.

We have a few basic rules:
-Don't be a jackass to other players, especially within our own tribe. We're all here to play and have fun, after all =)
-General bigotry and blatant immaturity will be strictly forbidden.
-Don't go ganking people and engaging in PVP everywhere. Because we're a neutral tribe, there will be a time and place for that.
-Swearing will generally be OK, just do it within limits.
-Everyone's welcome to generally do their own thing, but sometimes we'll want ya to help out with the tribe. This might include things like crafting things that your craft makes that another person needs, helping gather supplies, helping out with a hunt, etc etc.
-There will be a storage system set up at the final wipe day that we'll expect everyone to adhere to.
-We have a vent (also have a backup vent, mumble, and TS) and forums. Registration on forums is required and we want you to check them enough to be able to keep up with the tribe's day to day operations. I'd also like to see members participate on the forums instead of just read them, but if your not a forum type that's fine, just keep up to date with what we're doing. As for the vent, it's OK if you don't want to speak in the vent but we will want you to at least listen in whenever you're on since you can just type back to us with /t. However, we'd obviously prefer everyone to use Ventrilo.

http://www.divided-allegiance.com/forums/index.php

You will see the rest of the games in our community on those forums. We'll be sticking to our section in the Xsyon forum. If you are invited to the tribe, PM "Darkcrystal" on our forums and he'll give you access to see the General forum in the Xsyon section. As for now, you'll only be able to see the Recruitment forum (which will be used for recruitment once official launch day hits).

If you'd like to join up, or if you have any questions, PM me or Sionide in game, on these forums, or on our own forums. We're set up by the Sugar Pine starting point (western edge of the lake), so head on over to zone 857 and ask around for Divided Allegiance if you'd like to be part of one of the future powers of Xsyon.

Shaggy
02-10-2011, 12:59 PM
Now that we've got a few extra days, we're gonna be planning out how to build our city more and more. Things are going to come along really nicely! =)

jefferysauto
02-10-2011, 01:03 PM
Great group of people!

Atreyu
02-10-2011, 03:48 PM
Hi there. Ive only logged about 2 hours worth of gameplay. Nothing really. But this looks just the thing im interested in. I played darkfall for a while but got swamped with university work and couldnt keep up with the times. However this was last year, no problems now :)

Maybe i could come hang out with you guys sometime, see how things are ran :)

Shaggy
02-10-2011, 04:06 PM
Sounds good Atreyu =) Like the name... I used to listen to that band in high school haha. I'm gonna be out of town this weekend but my members have invite rights so just hop in to the Sugar Pine starting area (zone 857) and ask around for Divided Allegiance in the general (or global) chat channel. Let me know if noone is online when you are on and I'll let you know exactly where the place is so you can go check out what it looks like and what we're up to. Granted, we haven't done much of our work because of the imminent final wipe, but we're kinda just planning out and trying different ideas with things.

Shaggy
02-11-2011, 02:04 PM
bump for new members =)

pencap
02-12-2011, 12:53 PM
Have you guys got members from europe? just asking because of time zones.

jefferysauto
02-12-2011, 07:38 PM
We have members all over. Also some on US play during the day here which is night for you. But yes we have all time zones .:)

Shaggy
02-13-2011, 01:09 PM
Yep, we've got people from all over really. Last time I checked (I've been out of town for two or three days but am getting back tonight--so I can't check) we had about 13 or 14 people, and I know for sure at least 3 or 4 are EU players.

Shaggy
02-14-2011, 12:20 PM
We've now got over 20 members! =)

Shaggy
02-16-2011, 10:34 AM
bump

opiumofzion
02-16-2011, 01:29 PM
Ill join you guys for sure imma be on vacation for beginning of the pre launch but night times ill probably be putting in a good hour or so, so ill definately join in game name will probably be like JebusChrast ill send out a message and just keep an eye out for me.

Shaggy
02-16-2011, 01:34 PM
Sounds good buddy, just hop in to the Sugar Pine area when you get a chance and ask if anyone is on from Divided Allegiance to invite you in. Also, register on our forums and PM me (same account name over there) with your in-game name so I can give you access to see the forums.

Shaggy
02-18-2011, 12:25 PM
Got lots of people that will be on today =)

Blud
02-18-2011, 05:52 PM
IGN: Stone

I will log in and find the totem. See you soon.

jefferysauto
02-18-2011, 08:15 PM
We will be there, hope to see you soon :)

drivec
02-18-2011, 08:52 PM
hi i signed up on the forums iam am very interested in joining

jefferysauto
02-18-2011, 11:06 PM
Please confirm your email Drivec:) Welcome to DA!

pilok
02-19-2011, 06:59 AM
Hi,
I will wait a bit longer before i start playing the game, it's to unstable now.
If i'm ingame i hope i can still join the tribe.

Ingame name is Taliac

Btw, Shaggy has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

this was a private mesage to Shaggy, but as you can see that was not possible :)

jefferysauto
02-22-2011, 01:36 AM
Feel free to Pm or Pm shaggy or any one on the guild forum as well. if you have any questions.

CoolDude1240
02-23-2011, 12:15 PM
Hey guys, I made an application on the forums and I'm just waiting for someone to accept/decline it :D

jefferysauto
02-23-2011, 04:18 PM
You been accepted welcome!

CoolDude1240
02-24-2011, 06:33 PM
Sweet! I can't wait till we can actually work on the tribe and not have to do it again!

Xidian
02-24-2011, 06:37 PM
You guys seem pretty cool, been watching ickum's videos a decent part of today. I'm from the guild forsaken, and we don't have a form of a hierarchical structure in place yet because we are split from an MO guild but I extend out the olive branch on behalf of the tribe.

jefferysauto
02-26-2011, 12:37 AM
I remember you guys from Mo, we did not play as a guild in MO as I was to ill to run a guild then, so we played in other games at that time. But I myself did play a little of MO.

Ickum is a talented and a great person. Glad you like his vids and our guild.!

We are doing limited recruiting by apps only. For Xyson.. We have Divsions in Earthrise, and Rift now.. As well as SWTOR, and Dawntide, The Secret World and Fallout MMO in the future.

We are growing every day and all of our old members are waiting to play some of the new games ! Everyone has been doing a great job, very proud of the hard work they have put in , in every Divsion.

Well done!

sionide
02-26-2011, 11:41 AM
You guys seem pretty cool, been watching ickum's videos a decent part of today. I'm from the guild forsaken, and we don't have a form of a hierarchical structure in place yet because we are split from an MO guild but I extend out the olive branch on behalf of the tribe.

Hey, Xidian.

I am one of the officers of Divided Allegiance (Xsyon Chapter).

I am guessing you guys are the same guild in MO with Thaeric (I got that spelled right that time :P)? Anyways, PM me on the forums and we can discuss things. I would suggest PMing me in game, but I haven't logged on much because of the server instability and just waiting for final wipe.

DeVelyvion
02-28-2011, 08:24 PM
Get back up here.

Shaggy
03-09-2011, 12:49 AM
Divided Allegiance is always recruiting! Join up quickly to become part of the major tribe in this game =)

jefferysauto
03-09-2011, 03:42 AM
Still looking for more , come join the fun, we have some very helpful members.

We are always willing to show new players the ropes and no one gets ignored no matter if you been in the guild 1 day or 12 yrs, we treat everyone the same.

We are looking for team players, we like to do most everything as a guild, although its not required!
You will not be treated as number in our guild so come join the fun! We like to chat it up on vent, PVE, PVP, craft you name it.!

Also we do not have strict rules, you will not be removed for not playing every waking minute. Our motto is simple Real life comes first! We do understand you have a life.

We have expanded out forums, Vent and community to new members!

Shaggy
03-10-2011, 01:59 PM
Post updated with correct information to date. Join us and become part of the number one tribe in Xsyon!

jefferysauto
03-12-2011, 05:53 PM
Still looking for a few more

Shaggy
03-13-2011, 11:00 PM
Got most of our members back from before the wipes, still looking for many more to join the ranks =)

jefferysauto
03-14-2011, 09:20 AM
Welcome to the new tribe members, we have been adding some people nearly every day to our community. Join our friendly helpful tribe and community you won't regret it!

jefferysauto
03-15-2011, 07:49 PM
Looking for more still

Thraz
03-15-2011, 11:56 PM
friendly bump from your neighbors :]

jefferysauto
03-17-2011, 10:06 PM
Thanks Thraz

Added after 18 Hours 24 minutes:

our area is looking nice come join the fun we have a great group of members who work as a team!

GeneralD
03-20-2011, 10:22 PM
Are you still looking for members??
If so how can i apply?

Shaggy
03-21-2011, 07:54 PM
Yes we are General, just head over to our forums and fill out the quick app, it takes 3 minutes or less to fill out =)

Nytran
03-24-2011, 03:40 PM
Bumping it up :)

jefferysauto
03-26-2011, 01:52 AM
Welcome to all the new members , guys are doing a great job keep up the good work, we are looking for more, come join a great tribe!

Very helpful group, all about team work I love it ! Yet to see a group work together so nicely, and vent is very friendly you guys are missing out!

Someone on vent 24/7! So always someone to talk to and play with no matter where you live!

jefferysauto
03-27-2011, 10:39 AM
looking for a few more new players to break in!

jefferysauto
03-29-2011, 05:52 AM
Everything look great , still looking for more!

jefferysauto
04-01-2011, 11:02 PM
still looking for more , come join the fun we also have other Divisions and have plans for the up and coming SWTOR!

jefferysauto
04-04-2011, 10:18 PM
still looking for more around 46 members and growing

jefferysauto
04-16-2011, 04:24 PM
still here, its been slow for everyone but we are hanging it and waiting for new content!

jefferysauto
07-01-2011, 07:52 PM
we are still here, our forums are under construction.