PDA

View Full Version : Well met, wastelanders.

Mako_Jak
02-10-2011, 03:20 PM
Howdy folks.

You can add me to the list of recently sold. Saintbob should get a commission! :p

Installing now, watching the tutorial vids again and skimming the manual.

Really looking forward to exploring and settling in here!

wirerzo
02-10-2011, 03:51 PM
Hey there Mako_jak, welcome to Xsyon!

If you have any questions, any at all, feel free to ask away in global chat /y or local chat /s.

Jadzia
02-10-2011, 04:20 PM
Welcome !

GuideAriel
02-10-2011, 04:45 PM
Welcome!

Ex0dUs101
02-11-2011, 03:05 AM
Welcome! Saintbobs vids are an asset for sure :)

Hope you enjoy your stay in Xsyon!

GuideMihr
02-11-2011, 03:46 AM
hello and Welcome to Xsyon! :)

See you ingame!

Saintbob
02-11-2011, 04:44 AM
Howdy folks.

You can add me to the list of recently sold. Saintbob should get a commission! :p

Installing now, watching the tutorial vids again and skimming the manual.

Really looking forward to exploring and settling in here!

Welcome Fellow Wastelander :D
Thankyou for you're very kind words. If only dreams were possible! :P

Look forward to seeing you in game! look me :D

Vadio
02-11-2011, 05:37 AM
Weclome

tredo
02-11-2011, 06:15 AM
Welcome Mako_Jak, hope you enjoy the game as much as we all do. Few things for ya, /y is global chat in game and /w [name] is whisper. Eating is done by fishing, which requires a pole, also you can forage for oats, flowers and such. You do not have to pick fishing or foraging in your character creation, it is a gathering skill and can be used by anyone. If you have any questions or issues, please ask in game or post here in the forums, the community is a great one and we are all here to help and have fun. Again, welcome to Xsyon!

Tredo

Mako_Jak
02-11-2011, 06:34 AM
Thanks everyone! My in game name is Vrog, I am the guy running around looking clueless but determined to learn it all eventually :)
Just figuring out how to drink was a major boon for me last night! Then ctahcing my first 5 or 6 fish was really cool. I feel like I am making major progress with even such simple things. Major kudos to all invloved with the making of this game, and the community... the two together are an amazing gem in this field of other mmorpgs.

I think I have found my home :)